It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9000 posts and still no ufo disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
We are wasting our time here.Aliens have been around since eons and there still hasn't been any disclosure and i doubt there ever will.I think the earth would meet the same fate as alderaan in star wars.The ET's dont want to show themselves for some wierd reason.This blows

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Doubt you will see it...when it comes we all will know.
As far as something tangible before then...call E.T. maybe he will phone you.

Im as the next guy...but all in its time.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolheretic
We are wasting our time here.Aliens have been around since eons and there still hasn't been any disclosure and i doubt there ever will.I think the earth would meet the same fate as alderaan in star wars.The ET's dont want to show themselves for some wierd reason.This blows

9000 Topics actually

But I highly doubt the Military/Government will ever come out and give us full disclosure. I also doubt if most people actually would want to know. Considering the fact that mentioning aliens still almost gets you thrown in the loony been in the main stream, it shows how close mind most people really are, and if their was full disclosure, there would probably be mass-hysteria.

And just because the gov/military won't admit it, does not make it so.

[edit on 9/7/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think there has been plenty of disclosure it just isn't good enough for some of you.

Why do people have to have the US Government say yes there are Aliens before you believe.

Spend more time looking up.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The factors involving the ufo is considered information that the government
can not disclose. Most likely since before Project Blue Book, good luck
reconstructing history up till then, and up to now.

Like the Sherman tank carburator that gave high efficiency gas mileage or
exhaustless engines that ufos might have, they can't tell yah.

So every one has a field day with ideas.

I feel that oil will never run out and that the minimal wonders that exist in the
ufo are better left to the present day handlers.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There is tons of literature on this specific topic already.

The internal gov't communique's indicate a gradual disclosure period over the next 5-10 years. Like any programmed instruction in school, the idea is to warm people up to the idea slowly and gradually, because, for the most part, the masses are rather the way Jack Nocholson describes, i.e., "[They] Can't Handle The Truth!!. Besides, the covert guys will have a lot of 'splaining to do, and they are stalling as long as possible until much of the early 'evidence', participants, and witnesses can be, uh, er, 'sanitized'.

Dig deep into the FOIA document library as well and you'll find many refernces to this program.

Good luck...

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
People only hide information for one reason, and it isn't because they're your friend or care what you think.

[edit on 9/9 by Zareste]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolheretic
We are wasting our time here.Aliens have been around since eons and there still hasn't been any disclosure

Well, there's a nasty possibility: aliens haven't been around and there's nothing to disclose. I know it would be a pain in the neck, but I feel we must also consider it as a possible explanation.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hey Z:

IYO, What is THE ONE reason?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Is this man Dr. Roger Leir not someone that is consider to have any pull within the Scholar council? Ive not done much research on the guy, or the scientists that did these tests? I prepare more research, but would be an extra bonus to learn more from others with more background, can never get enough input

However I do know that he was the same person who removed implants from people who "claimed to be take by aliens" the tests came out, that the material was 78% not of this world, or are these lies? I only see vidoes, another thing my logical mind has to ask is this.. Are these things made up to confuse us even more? or are they simply brushing things like this under the rug..
cause there are so many fake things out there, thats its the same reason I dismissed it half of my life, and was like nonsense..lol I laughed at the thought..
But my eyes have began to open, and I dont want to risk my job or family by getting to far into this.. but its a great side project, for my den time

[edit on 10-9-2006 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Good ?s, Z. I've also often wondered about the supposed surgically excised implants. Here's a few more ?s to toss into the pile:

So these are 78% "not of this world"? Says who? the 'surgeon'? Is this person also a physicist? What other pedigrees does this person have - can we chack them? How does he/she know what material is 'of this world' or not? How was that 78% figure derived? Was an independant lab analysis done? By whom? Where is the implant now? Can we get it to an independant lab for study? (doubt it). Can we see a few pictures of the implant at least? (not some grainy BW cell phone snapshot either - more like a close-up hi-res stereomicrophotograph). What is the supposed 22% of known earth material made of? How do they know? How does the implant relate to other supposed implants - has any comparison been done? What happens to all these implants once they've been removed? What happens to the patients? Any changes? Any follow-up? Where are they now? By what criteria is the composition of the impants determined? (e.g., have they been subject to mass chromatogrphs, spectrometers, what? Can we see THOSE test results? (doubt it).

I hate to be the shkepteek here (as my pal Fox Mulder would say, "I want to believe"), but until we see something a bit more substantial than a bad photo of some bearded, balding, she-doc holding up a small diode/resistor with tweezers - as all the evidence we're entitled to, well - my judgement, at least, remains reserved.

Good luck, my friends - and keep up the good posts...

top topics

join