It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Video real aliens or?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
All this talking about the Roswell video has make me thinking very much..after hundreds of threads about the Roswell video Can anyone prove tsomething in the video thats Fake or Real?Did the government try to scare us all or is there a point in the video?And who did Exactly first show the video to the world?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiers
All this talking about the Roswell video has make me thinking very much..after hundreds of threads about the Roswell video Can anyone prove tsomething in the video thats Fake or Real?Did the government try to scare us all or is there a point in the video?And who did Exactly first show the video to the world?

Which video are you referiing to?
The Santini one?

If this is the film you are referring to It is aproven fake although Santili claims he did once have an original but that it was spoilt due to exposure after all these years causing him he claims to recreate a reconstruction which he tried to pass off as real

Hope that helps you m8.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i was actually referring to all the Roswell Videos we still don't know if the video's are just # or pure truth.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/7/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
How many of them are there? I know of 2 roswell videos:

Alien autopsy video

"New" roswell alien footage

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i think there are 2 not sure tho

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The intention was good but unfortunately the video is a fake, The higher-ups were in on it but decided to change the alien in the autopsy for a more human looking one as to slowly condition the public.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'd never seen that 'new' footage until now...

What's the general consensus? From what little you can see of the figure on the stretcher, it appears, at a glance, to have similar arm and leg-structure as the supposedly debunked autopsy video.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

What's the general consensus? From what little you can see of the figure on the stretcher, it appears, at a glance, to have similar arm and leg-structure as the supposedly debunked autopsy video.

It's a gradual release program of information from the cabal, sort of like the first autopsy video except in this one, it leads to speculation about what is on the stretcher but it is inconclusive.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula

It's a gradual release program of information from the cabal, sort of like the first autopsy video except in this one, it leads to speculation about what is on the stretcher but it is inconclusive.

If it is, it isn't making me believe in aliens any more than I did yesterday (although I do believe in them). And exactly what information is being released through this program?

You imply that this 'cabal' is slowly exposing the public to the existence of aliens... if anything, this video just clouds the waters and makes it harder to believe the legitamacy of other pieces of footage.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by firebat]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula

If it is, it isn't making me believe in aliens any more than I did yesterday (although I do believe in them). And exactly what information is being released through this program?

You imply that this 'cabal' is slowly exposing the public to the existence of aliens... if anything, this video just clouds the waters and makes it harder to believe the legitamacy of other pieces of footage.

the idea of footage like this and including anything you ever see anywhere about aliens and ufo's is exactly that-muddy. it's supposed to be like that, these are not intended for just you, they are intented for everyone that has never heard of roswell or aliens or ufo's(mind you there's not that many left) so the actual word-(aliens,ufo's) is in the public domain.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I BELIEVE IN ALIENS, BUT THE VIDEO IS SO CHOPPY WITH THE LIGHTS AND ALL NO CLEAR PICTURES OF THE ALIEN, ID SAY ITS A FAKE

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Although, I'll be the first to admit... I see nothing that suggests an 'alien' in that video, just the split-second glimpse of some oddly-shaped and fairly muscular legs which resemble the ones in the autopsy video. I'm just saying, the way you debunk or verify a video takes more than just seeing how realistic the alien appears to be. It's unlikely that an independent witness would step forward and corroborate this evidence-- that it's legit footage of an EBE. But that would definately increase the legitamacy of this footage for me.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I guess we have to keep an eye out for more Roswell vids because these two are pretty inconclusive.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Don't hold yer breath waitin for more phony vids. The only reason this vid is attached to Roswell is for name recognition. None of the principals involved in the original Roswell case describe aliens. Just debris.
As for it being an "Alien Autopsy". See the Ant and Dec film.
Can we move on now?

edit : spelling(my bad)

[edit on 9/7/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

None of the principals involved in the original Roswell case describe aliens. Just debris.

Whoa, not so fast... Mac was quoted as saying "they weren't green", and of course there's Glenn, who got the call for the child-sized caskets, and the nurse's description of the aliens and drawings.

True though, the majority of the principal witnesses attest mostly to the debris. Only a few actually claim to have seen the beings (mostly military).

The vids are likely fakes though. I've seen a few sites go into some GREAT detail on why, such as no blood pooling under the skin, lack of chest support structure, and the expose' of how the special pulled the switcheroo on the film samples for dating. A simple search should find PLENTY of evidence (i.e. search on Alien Autopsy hoax).

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Gazrok]

top topics

join