It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear photos of daylight UFO, Poland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
www.ufoevidence.org...

I doubt its CGI because its photographed from different angles. It looks manmade to me, but then how can it fly so high? And then there's the witness testimonies...
What do you people think?

sorry if it has been posted before, but i couldnt find it.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I hate to say it but it rings out as fake to me... Altough it isn't CGI (at least i don't think it is) it could easily be someone throwing a foot(soccer)ball covered in tin foil into the air repeatedly...

I just don't like the look of it...dosn't look real...imo

Larks

Why do all the clear pics look fake?

EDIT: Something else i don't get, in the 2nd and third picture the airplane contrails are in different places...one seemed to be going into clear air and one is going into the sun. Surely the sun can't move in the time in takes a plane to go that far?

[edit on 9/7/2006 by Mad Larkin]

[edit on 9/7/2006 by Mad Larkin]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It's quite real but quite fake also.

the ol' put 2 steel bowls together and toss it in the air trick!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The contrails are probably just from 2 different airplanes.

The UFO doesn't really scream ALIEN SPACECRAFT! at me, but I guess I wouldn't know what one looks like.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Whatever the object is, it couldn't be very big because it is not at all clouded by the haze, particularly shown in one photograph.

Where is the scientific analysis of the haze relative to the claimed object? The web site in question claims to do only scientific reporting. Where is it?

Look at photo number 2. How could the object be anywhere close to the far end of the field when the field is in haze yet the object is not? As a result, I think it is safe to conclude that the object can be no bigger than a beach ball.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
It's quite real but quite fake also.

the ol' put 2 steel bowls together and toss it in the air trick!
i'd say that's quite a high toss!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have to say, I don't know what that is...but I don't believe it's a UFO. I saw something simular last fall? Early spring?? out back of my house floating above the tall, tall cedar & fir trees. It was small like that, round like that & about the same color. I only wish I would have thought to run and get my digital camera. It was wierd, it seemed to hover over an area, and then it would float along some...and hover. It kinda freaked me out because I thought maybe it was some sort of spy balloon? I haven't seen it since. It couldn't have been more than??? Say2 to 3 feet in circcumfrance, but it seem to have a mind of it's own... like someone was controlling it's movement. I don't think it was big enough to be a weather balloon though.

[edit on 9/7/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hey Mad

First time I've seen these pics, may have been discussed before and just missed it, don't know.

First impression is that someone has thrown something across the field from out side the camera shot, due to the clarity of the item as well as the size reference of 6-1/2 ( 2mts ) to be considered "really big". It just seems closer to the camera (first pic) than what is to be perceived.

Could it be duplicated, and proven a fake...yes

Is it....

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I just don't like the look of it...dosn't look real...imo

That's because the immediate impression one gets is that it is a small object. Thrown object seems to be the first, immediate conclusion, and it's likely a correct one. At least it has testimony to go with it, but it just doesn't ring right...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
yeah, def' has that 'two metal bowls taped together' look.
oh well...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
there's more here on this polish site..

www.nautilus.org.pl...

the english part isnt working but i can have it translated later on if anyone's interested..

i believe they're trying to prove that it can't be done by a thrown bowl..

[edit on 7-9-2006 by errorist]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hmm, yeah, it does look an odd shape for a flying craft, surely there would be a more suitable aerodynamic shape?

Something else i don't get, in the 2nd and third picture the airplane contrails are in different places...one seemed to be going into clear air and one is going into the sun. Surely the sun can't move in the time in takes a plane to go that far?

Yeah good point! It does look man-made, and i also get that feel of 'fakeness' about it

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well, another problem is that in successive shots, the "rim" is at more of an angle, suggesting this "object" flies in a manner of just tumbling around.

It's probably more like a mylar balloon than two bowls.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Could it be duplicated, and proven a fake...yes

Nope. Such a picture can be duplicated if you try hard enough, throwing a few bowls in the air and hoping to get a picture without any motion blur. But yet again, 'proven' is not defined as 'having found a possibility that might prove your assumptions if by some chance it's true'. People often forget that when convenient.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
they have tried to dupclicate it, as shown on the site i posted, but as far as i understand they couldn't. the object would be simply much too small when photgraphed from such a distance.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Turn a shiny steel restaurant style prep bowl over and look at the bottom, then look at the top left picture in the last set of 4.

I rest my case!

I'll even bet they are 3 quart bowls or whatever that size is in liters.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by jbondo]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well after countless cheesy doctored pics, I'll admit this is breath of fresh air.
Not one, two or three images but a series of images of some form of metalic object.
Multiple angles and lighting conditions.

But ... the first thing that comes to mind is two small stainless steel mixing bowls welded together and tossed into the air.

If it's ultimately identified as a fake
10 points for unique-ness.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I know the Grey's monitor and map everything maybe it is just one of there recorders.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Looks like the balls they hang on/above/around wires out in the country so that planes wont hit them.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Well, another problem is that in successive shots, the "rim" is at more of an angle, suggesting this "object" flies in a manner of just tumbling around.

Some good points as usual Gazrok.

The way the "rim" seems to be at different angles does seem to betray the movement of the "UFO" as a tumbling or irratic rocking motion. Hardly the idea conditions when trying to fly a space craft, to have your surroundings tumbling around you.

Unless we say for the sake of arguement that the craft have some sort of "gyrostablising" platform which is uneffected by the motion of the viechle. But why? We can make helocopters and airplanes that can fly levely. If we can i'm sure interstellar visitors would be able to aswell.

Larks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join