It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new Member: MonketCatcher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hi im MonkeyCatcher, im a Romany Gypsie from the UK studying S4:I.T (Secret 4: intelectual Theories) this is investigating the existence of spiritual worship of alien cultures and the interaction with our planet through the ages.

We have found the possiblilties of co-conspricers and sympathysers with these beings and the plots to bring an to our free world, this runs through morman, illumanati etc to governments.

We look at defining events in or history and draw links to show how this is happening, we have found documents from government officials proving this. And showing how Prophets were able to see the future (nostradamus) and commentate on the future with interactions from other worlds.

I hope I am accepted into your community to discuss these theories and findings in some more detail to further our understanding and research for the better good and hopefully foil these plans.

Our founder Beatty Swalloks passes on her greatings and has chose myself you be our main point of contact between your fantastic site and S4:I.T.

I pass on a Romany Gypsy Welcome

I hope you and you family have good Guinnets

Thanks for taking time to read this

MonkeyCatcher
Secret

[edit on 7-9-2006 by MonkeyCatcher]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hi MonkeyCatcher,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS,tinWiki.orG and Ignorance Denied.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP.

Smokin' BQB Threads is the one stop place for all your ATS Board Questions & Business.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.

sanctum.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thank you for your welcome Sanctum, i have noted the links you have posted for my attention, my subordinate is now dedicating his time to study these and make sure we do not breach the conract fo agreement.

i have had to make an ammendment to our Study name. Betty Swalloks has decided that Sections of 4 was not accurate for the study (this decision was made some time ago) but we (the studiers) that it is better than Secret 4, we feel that secret 4 sound too much like a group of super heores, but she feels its more apt as we are studing 4 sections of intelectural theories that have been kept secret from us, and it will also make a better name for a book

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Welcome MonkeyCatcher!

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links

Here are some valuable threads from the Board Business and Questions Forum:
Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics)

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

top topics

join