It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Acknowledges CIA Prisions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this? I know it's been talked about many times here before;

news.yahoo.com...

Some people were right all along! These prisions really do exist!

[edit on 7-9-2006 by 2PacSade]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Back some time ago, they admitted they were internment facilities throughout Europe, but vehemently denied their existence within the US.

Makes you wonder what else might be around that no one knows about.

Personally, though, I kind of agree with this line given the hop-a-long approach of the media. I really don't want to see a lot of motivated, angry Muslims storming some city where there's supposed to be a containment area where terrorists are kept.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bothered
Back some time ago, they admitted they were internment facilities throughout Europe, but vehemently denied their existence within the US.

Makes you wonder what else might be around that no one knows about.

Personally, though, I kind of agree with this line given the hop-a-long approach of the media. I really don't want to see a lot of motivated, angry Muslims storming some city where there's supposed to be a containment area where terrorists are kept.

Yes it does make you wonder just what else is out there- He does state that the prisions are overseas, and doesn't say anything about domestic internment facilities, but I kinda think it's along the same lines as admitting to a cop that you've only had "two beers". . .

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I consider Guantonimo (sp.?) a US based internment facility in itself, even though in a country with no political ties.

One would have to assume with terrorists known to be in this country that would go to any lengths to attract attention for there cause, there would have to be separate facilities to hold them. In a regular jail setting while awaiting trial/investigation, they would probably "go off" screaming "Allah is supreme!" or something in the way of that.

[edit on 9/7/2006 by bothered]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bothered
I consider Guantonimo (sp.?) a US based internment facility in itself, even though in a country with no political ties.

One would have to assume with terrorists known to be in this country that would go to any lengths to attract attention for there cause, there would have to be separate facilities to hold them. In a regular jail setting while awaiting trial/investigation, they would probably "go off" screaming "Allah is supreme!" or something in the way of that.

[edit on 9/7/2006 by bothered]

That's where 14 guests of these facilities are being sent to be handed over to the defense department & await trial. Yes I think the media coverage would turn into a circus if it were known they were being held in the US and where.

edit spelling

[edit on 7-9-2006 by 2PacSade]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Already being discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add your comments to that thread.

Closed.

top topics

join