It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jersey Devil pictures

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zachi

your link didn't do right

try this

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
reply to post by zachi

your link didn't do right

try this
Nice Job.
The weird thing is, that the thing in that photo, kind of looks like the reconstruction that was done on Monsterquest.
The the people that gave the description passed a lie detector test on the show.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LASTofTheV8s

i didn't see that episode!

that is a pretty creepy image, isn't it?

real or not it is CREEPY

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

That was the one I meant.
Thanks, I am a newbie around here, so I get mixed up. That is an interesting photo. Did that deer escape? Any leftovers from lunch in the area?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zachi

if that was authentic...

no, i don't think that deer escaped

YIKES

do you guys think the Jersey Devil is for real?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I don't know. Bigfoot has a long history. The Jersey Devil has a definate beginning - Supposed to the 13th child that got hit my mama's curse. There are some credible reports by police and other folks. The Pine Barrens are a big area. If its an east coast thunderbird...
I think I'll take the Fifth and wait for more intel.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
reply to post by LASTofTheV8s

i didn't see that episode!

that is a pretty creepy image, isn't it?

real or not it is CREEPY

Here are some links to the sculptures done by Mike Milillo, for Monsterquest.
As I said, they were done by getting detailed descriptions from the mother and son that saw the thing, and passed the polygraph tests.
Some of the photos look kind of like the one you showed:

BF1

BF2

BF3

BF4

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I saw that episode of monsterquest what they saw was an owl. The thing about polygraph tests is that your only verifying that is what the person thought they saw. I believe most people believe that is what they saw but not what it really is. Also keep in mind over time your mind changes your memories which is why a polygraph test is not reliable to give to a witness after years have passed. I didnt know that til recently when I was watching a program about the test. The human mind is an amazing thing but it can lie to itself.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Again, i ask, why would these creatures wanted to be photographed? As far as i know, the Jersey Demon has more than two hundred years, too much for a normal earth like animal to live. In my opinion, that thing was living there a much longer time ago and the history about the 13th child is just a theory on it. If it was a normal animal, they would'ven already found traces of it's existence. What i can tell about the Jersey Devil is: That thing is inteligent.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join