It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is something imminent? Global Consciousness Project Indicator Approaching Red!

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Just an update, it is turning orange........I am going to keep an eye out!!


[edit on 10-9-2006 by Jinnez]

[edit on 10-9-2006 by Jinnez]




posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
We Americans may have Sept 11 on our minds but isnt this a global project?




posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I believe (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) that the egg project doesn't neccessarily predict a future event but the eggs (REGS) are somehow reflecting the current emotional status of the planet.

So while red doesn't indicate that something will happen it indicates that something could happen.

I've been trying for years to fully understand the whole thing but it's a real brain burner.

Spiderj

Again, please feel free to correct me if I'm misinterpreting what this thing does.

Edit to add: This was meant to try and answer El Che's question.

[edit on 9/10/2006 by Spiderj]



posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinnez
Just an update, it is turning orange........I am going to keep an eye out!!


[edit on 10-9-2006 by Jinnez]

[edit on 10-9-2006 by Jinnez]


Looks yellow to me.....



posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
I believe (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) that the egg project doesn't neccessarily predict a future event but the eggs (REGS) are somehow reflecting the current emotional status of the planet.

So while red doesn't indicate that something will happen it indicates that something could happen.

I've been trying for years to fully understand the whole thing but it's a real brain burner.

Spiderj

Again, please feel free to correct me if I'm misinterpreting what this thing does.

Edit to add: This was meant to try and answer El Che's question.

[edit on 9/10/2006 by Spiderj]


I completely understand. I don't get it at all, to be honest. I think it's just some device thought up to make someone think that a group of people are a whole lot smarter than they really are. You know, "Let's think up something that's really complicated and hard to understand so everyone will think we're like super intelligent, or something." Hence, they came up with GCP

[edit on 10-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]



posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
That was very Lewis Black of SOT


But I actually believe the Princeton boys and girls are pretty serious about this and it actually does sound feasable when you read through the pages and see waht they're trying to do, but in the end it's still limited by the math and technology we have available.

Sort of like the bible codes, much easier to find correlating information after the event.

But the main difference being that this really isn't open to human interpretation (I believe) like someone searching for a 9-11 prediction in the bible codes or someone interpreting one of Nostradamus' predictions and being able to tie it into a well known event ala the hitler predictions and such...the egg project is simply computating and correlating the data as it comes in, in real time. But is it reading the emotional stability of the planet? Hard for me to say for certain.

However it's still hard to gauge the accuracy of it's ability to predict signifigant events before they happen. Meaning that if every thing goes red and pear shaped it's still hard to say yes something is going to happen and I sure near impossible to exactly predict where, when and how.

Spiderj



posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There was a 6.0 earthquake in the Gulf of Mexico this morning. I've lived in Florida all of my life and this has never happened here before. It was felt in Tampa, Orlando even Louisanna and Georgia.

This worries me.

WHAT IS NEXT?

THE NEWS SAYS THERE WILL BE AFTERSHOCKS FOR 2 WEEKS AND IT WAS 10KM DEEP.



posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
That was very Lewis Black of SOT


But I actually believe the Princeton boys and girls are pretty serious about this and it actually does sound feasable when you read through the pages and see waht they're trying to do, but in the end it's still limited by the math and technology we have available.

Sort of like the bible codes, much easier to find correlating information after the event.

But the main difference being that this really isn't open to human interpretation (I believe) like someone searching for a 9-11 prediction in the bible codes or someone interpreting one of Nostradamus' predictions and being able to tie it into a well known event ala the hitler predictions and such...the egg project is simply computating and correlating the data as it comes in, in real time. But is it reading the emotional stability of the planet? Hard for me to say for certain.

However it's still hard to gauge the accuracy of it's ability to predict signifigant events before they happen. Meaning that if every thing goes red and pear shaped it's still hard to say yes something is going to happen and I sure near impossible to exactly predict where, when and how.

Spiderj


Could this thing be reading human auras? Assuming that the mass consciousness, somewhere deep within it, knows everything that is going to happen. I mean, wouldn't our auras project a warning of some kind that the GCP is picking up on? It's just a thought.



posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well if we think of the aura as simply a natural very low level electric field surrounding us;produced by us and individually unique to each of us and that those electrical fields will fluctuate depending on a number of factors inlcuding of course emotional state and even mundane things like diet and health and could in fact be affected by others electrical fields and them by us which would account for some form of global conciousness ala GAIA or more accurately a collective unconcious then yes it's possible that the eggs are reading the result of this.

I don't like to use words like aura in this situation as it's more helpful (too me at any right) to look at something like this from a purely academic stand point before overlaying it with my more spiritual beliefs.

Though I've done the kirlian photography thing a number of times and have to say that if it is truly reading our auras/electric fields the egg project could very well be reading them and interpreting them collectively based on a number of factors used for evaluation.

Wow I have had far too much coffee for a Sunday.

Spiderj



posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I agree. If you spend some time on the GCP site it can get pretty heady. But the thing is, these REG's are devices that are used in all sorts of unrelated scientific areas. They've been around for a long time. What the GCP is finding is that periodically, this worldwide network of REG's slowly starts to lose its 'randomness'. They begin to all change away from the expected -- and normal -- random 0's and 1's. When they look at these periods of concordance against world events they find that they 'line-up'. In many cases with a 'hit' that is slightly ahead of the actual event. None of the scientists that have been working on the project since the 90's has any explanation as to 'what' is occuring. They only know that 'something' is. For certain.



posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I dont understand something if this things was acting in such a way as to predict the tsunami 4 days prior hand and 9/11 four days prior hand, would that not make it so much a global conscoius project rahter than a electronic nostradamus I mean it cant do both because people are now saying on htis thread that it is just pcking up our anticipation of 9/11 but when 9/11 happened no one but a few hundred people knew that it was to go down. Also with the tsunami no one knew tha twas going to happen so why did it pick those events up and claim to be a device that can pickup humanitys consciousness



posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
I agree. If you spend some time on the GCP site it can get pretty heady. But the thing is, these REG's are devices that are used in all sorts of unrelated scientific areas. They've been around for a long time. What the GCP is finding is that periodically, this worldwide network of REG's slowly starts to lose its 'randomness'. They begin to all change away from the expected -- and normal -- random 0's and 1's. When they look at these periods of concordance against world events they find that they 'line-up'. In many cases with a 'hit' that is slightly ahead of the actual event. None of the scientists that have been working on the project since the 90's has any explanation as to 'what' is occuring. They only know that 'something' is. For certain.


I know we're supposed to be limiting our quote size and I never do this but I have to say that I think the above is quite possibly the best way I've heard this described so far and is a very simple way for laymen like me to get a better understanding of the egg project.

Thank you jtma given you a wats for that one and I never give out wats...well very rarely.

Spiderj



posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508

When they look at these periods of concordance against world events they find that they 'line-up'.

In many cases with a 'hit' that is slightly ahead of the actual event.
None of the scientists that have been working on the project since the 90's has any explanation as to 'what' is occuring. They only know that 'something' is...


i guess that's the 'trick'

the 'observers' have a vested interest in putting forth the idea that random events
are preceeded by some sort of communal awareness (as evidenced thru the spike in the random number generator, as some sort of 'proof')

let me ask....Is the occurance of Joe Schmoe's car not starting
a more worthwhile/noteable event
than the occurance of 'Kahlid the faithful' blowing himself up with a Martyr's vest??

There's gotta be a value equasion in there somewhere....
or else someone can pick-&-choose events to 'validate' their point!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

i see the device/line of thought , as nothing more than an anomaly
which certain 'proprietary' agencies are using for self promotion
(and future web site hits ...and or future book promotion s)

have fun,
"but hurt no-one"-->as the rule clearly states



posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hmm, what does Grey mean again, it was green, than went grey.

Anyways, this is one of the scientific anomalies I don't give enough
attention to.

I've of course ehard and read about this before, but I've never
thought about it.

I think I may have to check it whenever I get the feeling something
bad is goona go down, just for the heck of it.


EDIT:
I really wish this thing would make up it's mind, either green or grey,
just keeps switching between the two, and for some reason that
annoys me.

[edit on 9/10/2006 by iori_komei]


LL1

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Collective thought on the subconscious level, it's picking up this energy
of our thoughts.

The "EGGS" are planted allover the world, when major event/s occurs
that are jarring to our consciousness (no matter the event). But it picks
it up when there numbers in thought patterns.

Note pre-9/11, we were picking up energies of an event to happen.



posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
How do we know that th changes in REGs are linked to consciousness at all?
So there is a correlation between the readings and global events but that doesn't mean that we are dealing with consciousness... does it?
If A correlates with B, surely we must assume that either A is causing B or B causing A or even that an unknown C is causing A and B.
Surely we could all be responding to some other influence that the readings are picking up. Couldn't we?
I read a little while back that there were strong correlations between solar flares and diseases or epidemics. There was also that series of experiments mentioned briefly in the film 'What the Bleep Do We Know" about some 4000 people who through some sort of meditation were able to reduce violent crime in Washington by 25%!!!!!!
If we are to follow the logical train of thought we end up having to accept that thought affects actions (by affecting thought) which would kind of destroy the basis for this whole supposed egg correlation showing global thought being a CAUSE for events. I don't mean the correlation isn't correct but just that it seems unwise to say it represents blobal thought.
Anyway, sorry if this isn't too clear, I'm struggling a little myself and might as we all do, be labouring under some massive misunderstanding.

Having been interested in C. G. Jungs conception of a collective unconscious for years now I would have to say that if anything, the egg correlations (if they are indeed related to consciousness) would indicate more a phase where global thought is 'harmonized' to run along similar lines. The obvious cause for this would be a media based stunt. Of course the term 'global' would just mean any significant proportion of people, enough anyway to influence the eggs.
Ideological influence and hegemonic domination, especially the fast acting media based influences, must be much more likely to register on a scale of global consciousness than specific events. After all, we only react to events through the medium of the media and in a way and at a speed that the media determines. The media is definitely the main player in changing global consciousness rather than events!!



posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You know, know that I've given this some thinking, and I've come
up with my own theory.

Perhaps what were seeing is an advanced form of chaos theory.

For those of you whom don't know what chaos theory is,
basically it states that you can find order within chaos.

Perhaps what this is doing is seeing the ordered pattern or the event
that's going to take place wby looking at the chaos, or multitude of
variables.

True it does take away from the sense of our consciousness being all
special and stuff, but honestly this does make more sense to me.



posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I wonder if it had to do with the earthquake on the gulf of Mexico...

Today, Sept 11, its green.



posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Let me state that this probably has something of interest for those who wish to study it. Hopefully someone will find out how it works in relation to global events. Take care and peace,
- Nazgarn



posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kupios
...If we are to follow the logical train of thought we end up having to accept that thought affects actions (by affecting thought) which would kind of destroy the basis for this whole supposed egg correlation showing global thought being a CAUSE for events. I don't mean the correlation isn't correct but just that it seems unwise to say it represents blobal thought...


Kupios... you're jumping to the conclusion that the GCP is suggesting that global consciousness is causing events. That's not true. No one is suggesting any cause and effect here. Merely that an incontravertible correlation exists. Personally, I believe humankind has an innate capacity to sense human suffering (among other things) and we put forth some kind of energy as a result. The GCP picks this up in some way. Almost every theological and philosophical system suggest some form of universal mind. Perhaps that is what we are detecting.




top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join