It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I motion for a new pinned topic.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I am motioning...again it seems...to have a pinned topic specifically created in congress with the Masons here (that is not written simply by any one person and thus not just one opinion, so this will be a small effort not just slap stick) that out-lays the basic arguments a Mason may find himself repeating time and time again to people who believe Masonry is a Satanic Cult this, or Albert-pike that or Masonry is a front for the common man for the NWO...

Etc.

That way should those arguments be made by someone, a very well composed reference is already constructed to get the discussion past repetition and into the realm of further research and more involved discussion.

Perhaps anti-masons can do a similar thing and thus those things most commonly repeated (slowing down real discussion) will already be easily referenced to by anyone wishing to spark such a conversation.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Ahem. There are currently two Pro-Masonic threads, such as the one you are proposing, that are open right now. But yes I agree that those threads should be archived in a sticky or pinned topic.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Check out a recent thread on this very topic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yeah well this is the motiong...someone second now let's vote haah.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I understand the impetus, but we're not going to sticky an apologia for freemasonry on the forum.

new topics

top topics

join