It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash In South Africa (KZN) Follow Through

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
people.

this story is going away. all because we are not demanding the answers we deserve.

the final report, from an incident in june of 2006 where SEVERAL witnessed a craft going into the ocean just off the coast in the kzn sea states a weather (they don't even go as far as calling it a weather anomoly) condition might have caused ALL the witnesses to have "thought" they had seen a ufo but in fact had just seen.. uhmm... like... water and clouds falling ?

we're talking about locals who thought they saw ufo (s). why aren't the details of their interviews made public?

this story was highly publicized to begin with- how can they just shut us all out? there is little question these people are curious and want to know what they saw. if it was not a weird weather pattern what did they see? was it an army/intelligence test?

maybe a little more decription of what they saw would be nice, otherwise tell us about the witnesses. give us some background. give the story some life already.

also remember that some of these witnesses are local born and raised.

this story just BEGS us to disappear, but i'm nowhere near giving up on this.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
chetinglendalevillage, I am from South Africa and this is the first I have heard of this! Please could you supply more info and I will see what I can find out from this side?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This story as you say has died a death. The last i heard was that they couldn't search underwater due to the weather and it was put off until after that weekend, then absolutely nothing since then, what happened there?, you are right this should be brought back into discussion..

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Like many similar topics and events in South Africa, interest died down when searches turned up nothing, until they reached dead ends. There just aren't the time and money to go find something that might or might not be.

The National Sea Rescue Institute already put a lot of time and effort into investigating a possible crashed aircraft. Their searches turned up nothing. Seeing that they didn't find a crashed aircraft or any evidence of it, there isn't much more they can do about it.

@ LovingSoul
Here's some links to the story:
SAUFOR - These guys are more or less the only (non-government) UFO investigation group in South Africa. Unfortunately they're not very good at it - again only because of a lack of resources.
ATS Discussion
News 24
UFO Updates

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Gemwolf, thanks for the links! I must have been asleep for the whole of May/June not to have noticed this event!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LovingSoul
...I am from South Africa...

Yeah I am from SA too and I watch the news religiously (usually) and I didn't hear a thing about this. And if it was a "UFO" then I seriously doubt it crashed - as you may know, "UFOs" have been seen entering and exiting water. So I doubt it would hang around to be found.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well, thanks for the posts so far, but I, for one, am completely UNSATISFIED!

I've researched and emailed news agencies in SA but have heard NOTHING in response. This is totally rediculous. It doesn't cost a lot of money to interview (and release the results of those interviews to the public) all the the eyewitnesses.

Apparently there were several. Some of which were local fishermen who certainly understand local weather. As you may have read, the officials have pushed this story off as a simple weather pattern.

I would like to hear what the people who saw this said.

Additionally, it would be nice to get foreigns explorers involved to possibly do more research into this story. I would like to go to the sighting spot in KZN myself and take a dive!

What in the world happened that day?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

all because we are not demanding the answers we deserve

The reason the government kills people and hides facts is not because they care about what you want.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
not letting this topic/thread die just yet.

I CAN't LET GO!!

top topics

join