It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist control of America Virtually Complete

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Any body know about Eric Hufschmid and Daryl Bradford Smith and Opposing Digits??

What are your thoughts on these two guys and this website?

Zionist Control Of America
Virtually Complete

Now we know Zionists have taken near complete control of America exactly as Ariel Sharon boasted.

At very least, Zionists control America's Foreign Policy whenever Zionist-dominated Israeli interests are concerned. Zionist Christians and Zionist Jews dominate both political parties in the Congress, as well as the overall direction and policies coming from the Bush-Cheney White House. They do so through awesome financial leverage and sheer numbers ... as well as far more dark and evil mechanisms such as Zionist Israel's thermonuclear blackmail of America as it is clearly described in a formal US Air Force paper which every American should read very carefully at:
www.rense.com...

www.rense.com...

mod edit to use external quote code, please review this link
Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 9-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Bravo and welcome to ATS. Hang in there when the dis-info haters come around.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Are you suggesting that Israel is black mailing the US into helping them or they will nuke Arab countries and other countries?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
not blackmailing, but have enough internal power to manipulate the situation.
that is obvious.

I mean, IRAQ, Lebanon and Iran.. all major adversaries of Israel, just happen to be out hot topics.

Dont matter about sudan, nigeria or any other places experiencing major conflict..

A scary sitation i envision.

Iran and israel are invovled in a conflict.
The USA refuses to jump in and save israel.

So israel gives american the choice
if you dont help us, we will have to use nuclearweapons to ensure our survival, are you prepared to live in a world where nuclear weapons have been used in the ME ?

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think it goes alot deeper than that, the American/Israel connection. I don't believe it to be money. I think from my research it is more like a plan initiated at least as far back as 1947. A really old plan, 1947 just set the stage for what's going on now.

No wonder Sharon is on his deathbed. He was talking just a bit too much.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
not blackmailing, but have enough internal power to manipulate the situation.
that is obvious.

I mean, IRAQ, Lebanon and Iran.. all major adversaries of Israel, just happen to be out hot topics.

Or maybe it is because of the resources and they have the freshest oil reservoirs...remember, Lebanon is not being attacked by the US. Iran and Iraq are. THAT is obvious. Doing things for Israel is not obvious, that is a lot of speculation.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I think it goes alot deeper than that, the American/Israel connection. I don't believe it to be money. I think from my research it is more like a plan initiated at least as far back as 1947. A really old plan, 1947 just set the stage for what's going on now.

No wonder Sharon is on his deathbed. He was talking just a bit too much.

"A really old plan", okay well that makes me believe you totally...perhaps you can elaborate on what you found from your research instead of just saying it is a really old plan erected in 1947 lol.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I am not attempting to convince anyone of anything, just posting my views based on information I have gathered and studied throughout my life.

I understand that we come here to learn from other peoples sources most the time but I speak out more from intuition and my feelings on the subjects that I reply on.
I am sure I won't be voted way above with my 2 cents worth, but I don't care. I was only referring to the ideas that resonate with me. We all know that Israel was founded in 1947 as well as other political structures coming into existance which paved the way for alot of what has come into fruitation with the global enslavement of mankind. I believe that there are occult teachings that have been being practiced for aeons and that these teachings are not available in writing. I also believe that practitioners of such teachings have had as their goal for many years a plan to dominate mankind and to keep mankind from knowledge that allows the individual to alchemically transform his animal nature into a higher form of energy releasing him from this cycle of darkness and sleepwalking.
I believe the battle to be not only material but also spiritual and the factions attempt to keep the humble in darkness by scaring them from spiritual exploration of the truth of light because if the goyim could access the hidden knowledge they wouldn't be so easily misled and that conventional religion provides the means to achieve the scam that is slowly but surely unfolding on a global scale.
I will also mention the possiblity that dark entities are somehow empowered by blood spilling and I would say they are full as ticks over in the middle eastern world the last century or so.

Enough rambling about my beliefs. I simply share because what I share may resonate with another member and it may result in further study.
I also think that Zionism is a term used by some, but not all, which promotes the mindset that some are of much more inherent value than others.

Also the atom was split in the 40's as well which is a big deal.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
israel is like a child to america

we've been there helping them out from day 1

it's not that they're controlling our politics, it's juts that they are too big of a factor when we make decisions

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well the US was actually pretty ambivalent about Israel up until about 1967.

Before that their pals were the British and the French.

During the 1967 war, the US started to look to Israel as a local bulwark against Soviet supported Arab nations.

[edit on 9/9/06 by xmotex]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
xmotex, you are right, it was the product of American money and French armaments, the war help with the idea that US and Israel had agendas for the region.

they have power lobbyist influencing the policies that US made concerning the middle eastern nations.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What the heck is the matter with some of you?

One word: Rense

That's a reliable resoure

new topics

top topics

join