It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filmed Death of 'Croc Hunter' Raises Questions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
as they were making a documentary, i'd like to see the footage up to, but not including the stringray incident. it'd be a nice farewell to put all of the last footage together before he died..

if the footage of his death was ever released, needless to say it would be exploited in some way.

in a wierd way we find that the up and close personal death of steve almost disturbing to even think about watching/releasing such a video, yet we watched almost 3,000 people die on sepetember 11th 2001. i know there is a difference, but it's just wierd that we can watch 3000 people die, but not 1.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The death video is out on Youtube.
If anyone is interested.
I cant bear to watch!

[edit on 10-9-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
yeah well watch away as they're all fakes. if people are willing to fake and make fun of steve's death already with fake footage, what happens when they get hold of the real footage..

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I didnt say i endorsed the authenticity of it. Give me a break.

All i said was Utube has clips now. I dont know if they're real or fake.

YOU decide.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well they're all rubbish, not even sure why people are bothering to upload them on to youtube anyways..

and there's even a few animation type videos, like parodies of his death already..

so his death is already being exploited.. who knows what would happen with the real footage..

and when his kids are older, maybe they'll be on the internet, do they really want to see a video of their dad dying on youtube or on someone's myspace..

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
as they were making a documentary, i'd like to see the footage up to, but not including the stringray incident. it'd be a nice farewell to put all of the last footage together before he died..

The producer of the documentary said on the Larry King show that the crew had all went back and finished the documentary as a tribute to Irwin, apparently it was almost finished at the time of his death.
He did not say when it would be released. He also said the video of Irwin's death had been turned over to the police.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by goose]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join