It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question about "log in, log out"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
hi mates,
i am sorry if this was already asked and answered anywhere, but i am not a expert yet with the search option.

if we are loged in ATS, why we can't enter in the BTS page loged also?, why we need to be loged off, in order to log on again after that?

thx for any info about this mates.
cya

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
when that happened to me I simply was required to log in once to BTS and tell it to save password automatically, from then on I was able to go back and forth without logging in anymore.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
thx for the info mate, i will put the check mark in the place then. but why the site engine makes the diference between the 2 places? it will be easier if it can recognizes us every time even if we change site sector.
just my opinion

thx once again friend.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Glad to be able to help! I am not well versed in all the great things one can do on ATS and when I have asked for assistance many people have obliged.

Have fun on the site.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I am also having trouble logging in to BTS.

I've tried
jumping over from ATS forum page

logging out from ATS first

logging in directly from BTS

nothing seems to work?

Do I have to 'register' in BTS, or can I use my ATS name and PW ?

Any advice?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Your login information is the same with ATS, BTS & PTS.

You are required to log into each one I believe, but if you set it up to remember your password it should make for easier browsing.

If your having difficulties logging in and out of ATS, I would recommend you use the Complain feature. This will create a thread in a staff only forum, and can have your problem resolved in no time at all.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Your login information is the same with ATS, BTS & PTS.

You are required to log into each one I believe, but if you set it up to remember your password it should make for easier browsing.

If your having difficulties logging in and out of ATS, I would recommend you use the Complain feature. This will create a thread in a staff only forum, and can have your problem resolved in no time at all.

yea, I get the auto login info on the BTS log in page , but doesn't take.

Guess I'll have to try your last suggestion.

Thanks, Chissler

new topics

top topics

join