It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat lovers, are you one?!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
I havz cat. Her name is Betsy lol and she's an orpan from an old lady who died. She is very old, but so cool.

We never get to enjoy older cats for very long, but they can be the most wonderful pets. I adopted an elderly cat after the elderly human passed away, and that cat was a treasure for almost two years.

I really respect people that invite older cats into their homes.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
And let's not forget our wee dearies this St. Paddy's Day.

Even if there is a foot of snow outside!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I got 3 kitties now- had 6 before.Two past away and one ran away. She was always a free spirit.My two males are brothers Lucky and Punkin' and my female is only 8 months old and her name is Sweetie.Will post some pics when I get them.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I love em!

I have three cats: Ruby, Aku & Lestat

I originally had 5 but Ginger died of a snake bite and Nell just crawled home died. I don't understand how some people don't like cats. Mine have so much personality. If I haven't fed them when they want me to, they generally just sit (all three of them) and look at me. If I take too long, Lestat will open the cupboard and pull the crunchies & the wet can food out and start pushing it around the kitchen! Then the other two start attacking it too. So funny!

They sleep on my bed and only occasionally will I wake up to a cat fight and I am in the middle of it. lol

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I love cats. They are truly unique animals. Here is a pic of my cat named Kitty

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join