It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat lovers, are you one?!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Here's a new webpage of Babycat pics. She's the two-year old, my 'middle child'.

Baby and the Tail of Thank You Jesus

She was having her morning siesta and the photo op presented itself.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by psyopswatcher]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I did like them fine until we seemed to inherit a few kittens who had lost thier mother and needed a place to nurse. It turns out those kittens had a litter and another until we finally had 17 cats. So i'm struggling a little bit with my love for cats right now. They definitely are one of the coolest animals on the planet. Plus they're good about keeping any creepy crawly's out of the house. Anything that moves its dead around here, a bug or mouse don't stand a chance. The kids try to rescue the mouses though if they see them catch one.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

My boys Sox and Jinx. This shot was taken a while back. Jinx, the non-Siamese, is nine months old and close to 17 pounds already. YIKES!!!!!!!

Peace

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Dr Love]

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Dr. Love, your cats are gorgeous.

Your Siamese is obviously a mixed breed, and I find these cats have the most unique markings. They also have incredible personalities and make great companions.

Thanks for posting the pics.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
My rescue kitty
he was treated bad by his last owners and sadlyi had to take him to the vet to sort his eye out, He lost one eye, but hes a happy cat now and wont stop hugging me lol
Meet Chow

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
17 lbs! Dr. Love, what are you doing? Feeding them twelve meals a day? ha!
My dog Flash only weighed 16 but he was just a big ole hairball.

Here's an old shot of Babycats the summer of her kittenhood and learning to mouse.

Baby's Gift:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hey Dr. Love,

Look’s like you got a Snowshoe Siamese, maybe by accident of breeding, but a Snowshoe nonetheless. Are all four paws white or have a bit of white on them? Snowshoes have all the best traits of American Shorthairs and Siamese. Here’s a link for more info on them:

sncats.tripod.com...

My buddy is on my avatar, China Blue Tallulah Belle, Snowshoe extraordinaire. When I took this photo she was on her favorite log in the backyard and had just seen a dove in the grass not too far away. She slinked off in stealth mode through the grass and I shooed off the dove when it looked like she was gonna get it. She wouldn’t let me pet her for a full day after that, she luvs her food on the wing.

STM

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
A Snowshoe Siamese huh..........I didn't know that. Thanks. He does in fact have four white paws and he's a little stinker!!!

As far as Jinx being so big, he's very furry now and he has extremely huge paws. He might be a little over weight, but I wouldn't say he's fat by any means. The great thing about him is he's so big but he's about as sweet as any cat I have ever come across. He'll jump on a stranger's lap immediately looking for affection. He truly is a gentle giant.

Also as a side note, the two cats came from the same litter if you can believe it. The vet told me that and I was stunned. He said a female can be impreganted by two different male cats and have such opposing offspring. I forgot what he called it, but they both have the exact same white mark on their back right hindquarter. Go figure!!!

Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hi psyopswatcher!

Love your kitties, and your dog is cool too. Lol, I luv the photo of him sitting in the cat bed!

Hey Asala!

Chow looks like a totally cool cat. Now that he's luved and happy he'll probably bring you many presents to thank you, watch out! For example: ours put them still alive in the bathtub! Give him a luv for me, he's a real cutie! Bet he's got a great purr!

STM

P.S. I've been back to this thread several times, just had to have another look at Chow's mug, whatta face, shows a lot of personality, great photo, Asala

[edit on 27-1-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Pet photography is becoming my latest hobby these days. That and arranging them on webpages:

Bilbo and the Arrowheads

Seentoomuch: Hope the camera's ready when the poodle pup gets up there too!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I took a picture of each of my cats a few minutes ago.

First the two boys......

The King Of Siam He thinks he's the boss.

Comet He's afraid of everything.

And the little lady......
Gunter She is the boss.

I eluded to them on this thread in the "Food And Cooking" forum
www.belowtopsecret.com...

EDIT: I wasn't planning on cooking them....:shk:

[edit on 8/2/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
My little monsters... coming at ya for Valentine's Day!

(These are what I made an avatar from.)

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Here's what a Sonoran desert pet cat looks like.

He prefers long siestas, lots of fish, a garden full of catnip and no coyotes.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Regenmacher]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Couldn't resist posting in this thread, here is my small tiger:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Great photos everyone. I don't have a digital camera so I am unable to post photos. I am a cat person and have been my whole life. I currently have two, Psycho and Little Psycho. I believe I was a cat in a past life. Cats rule.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Cool Cat, Apex! Looks like little tiger could be Baggins' big brother/sister.

Gotta love a ginger cat.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Here's another picture of Claude. I put in my profile, but thought I should put it here too.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I don't have a cat 'cause I'm severely allergic to them;;

but my name's Katt!

Here's a super cute cat I found on the interwebs:

And my aunt's kitty Pixie (and also my award winning photograph, tehehe):

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
He's not called little tiger or anything like that, it's just what I refer to him as, particularly after I took that picture. His actual name is Fred, not particularly imaginative, but oh well.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I havz cat. Her name is Betsy lol and she's an orpan from an old lady who died. She is very old, but so cool.

Wot You Lookin At?

[edit on 17-3-2007 by Xeros]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join