It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibrating Condom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Japanese engineers have come up with a functional vibrating condom. Where they got the idea I have no idea. But this new invention was un veiled at a show of inventions in Geneva.

It is an open secret that Japanese enjoy the reputation of most cunning creators as far as the invention of stupid little things is concerned. This time they decided to make sex more pleasurable: Japanese engineers created a vibrating condom.

sorce

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I love Japan and there people!!!!!!!!!! Even if there a little strange!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Now that required some good thinkin'!
Think about it - Now when my wife says "NO", I could just slip one of those babies on, and lay in my lazy chair until the battery wore out! Now that's good stuff!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Now that required some good thinkin'!
Think about it - Now when my wife says "NO", I could just slip one of those babies on, and lay in my lazy chair until the battery wore out! Now that's good stuff!

Lombozo,
well that is an aspect of the device that I did not consider, not a bad idea really!
Now I wonder if the inventer of the device had thought of that also???

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I found another news story. In adation to useing a vibrating condome, and for possibly more then one reason. There is not a drug on the market that can make the whole exsperence last longer.

The drug, which is goes under the lab name of dapoxetine hydrochloride, will be the first pharmaceutical treatment specifically intended for premature ejaculation if the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other licensors give their approval.

Researchers looked at two trials that involved 2,600 men with an average age of just over 40, and who had moderate to severe premature ejaculation.

sorce

It is sounding like there is no exceuse for not enjoying sex any more.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
stamina ftw, btw, Trojan came out with a vib condom too, codenamed: THE LYS!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
stamina ftw, btw, Trojan came out with a vib condom too, codenamed: THE LYS!

The Lys, well thanks for the information
I had not actually heard about that.
I will try to keep an eye open for it next time I am on a web page like that, or in one of the retail shops.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
RedGolem, your first mistake was taking him seriously.

That said, God bless the Japanese, for all they've done and continue to do.

I also know Durex makes a vibrating latex **** ring, not a condom though, and six bucks a pop if you'll excuse the pun. Still, quite a lot of fun.

Of course, for the price of one of those things, you could save up and get a proper device with replaceable batteries that will last a lot longer.

There's no shame in being stingey and horny at the same time.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
RedGolem, your first mistake was taking him seriously.

That said, God bless the Japanese, for all they've done and continue to do.

I also know Durex makes a vibrating latex **** ring, not a condom though, and six bucks a pop if you'll excuse the pun. Still, quite a lot of fun.

Wyrde,
Yes I took him seriously I guess I will often do that unless I have a reason not to, o well.
Vibrating latex wow, that does sound like quite an improvment.
Thanks for the info.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
d00d he's just jealous, get the lys and enjoy life

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
d00d he's just jealous, get the lys and enjoy life

Lysergic,
Well I really do like the advise, but I think the formula for enjoying life would best be made with another person

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
They're probably real useless for the bloke,though. Most 'sex aids' that aren't bought from a sex store couldn't vibrate a cup of water.

Get something MANIAC that you have to plug in. That stuff vibrates the paint off the walls.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Unrealised]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Lysergic, many thanks for the laugh man!
You need to look into maybe getting some t-shirts made.

get the lys and enjoy life

I am ordering mine right now! Once I get off the floor from laughing so much!

new topics

top topics

join