It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Messed Up Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ok recently I have been having this stream of these weird dreams. And I am not on drugs.

Here is the first one.

I am on a horse and I am in a field surrond by trees and its open in the middle. I look down and I see two rows of Union soldiers, apperntly I am their commander. Across are the Confederates. I order my troops to open fire and I see the smoke from the Confederates guns. The area changes and I am in an infirmary. My head and arm are both bandage. A woman is on my cot, I think she is my nurse she leans over and kisses me. I kiss her back. Then the dreams end.

I am in a Chinese dinner theater and I am sitting at a table watching the show. Some classical orchestra is playing andthe lead guy has long curly black hair and is wearing a Chinese redish outfit. When they play 5 or 6 Asians walk out,they are female and they take off their clothes. Only thing is they are she-males. (I'm straight just so you know) and they dance. I walk out of the theater. I wind up in an old 1930s style hotel room. Its dirty and crappy. There are two king sized beds int he room. I look out in the hallway and I see the same woman from my first dream (this dream happend about 3 weeks later). She is kissing some guy and I get mad. The dream just ends there.

#3 This one I had last night. I am over my great-aunts house helping her clean. She tells me my mother got lost and I take her car and drive. I pick up my mother and we drive through the woods. Its flooded and all the trees are those white ones. Hundreds of them are laieng on the floor. And there are black bears all over the place. We make a turn and drive back. We drive under this huge grizzly bear and my mother tells me thats the bear that scared her as a child. I look up and the trees make the shape of this demonic figure. I drive into it and the whole thing blackens. I woke up then.

I was walking with some friends on a part of town,and they wandered off. At a street corner I saw her and a friend whom I know and someone else I never saw before. I gave them all my phone number before walking off.

I have no idea what these all mean and that girl is in all of them and a few more I had but I barely remember anything about them expect her.

Let's see if people can help find out what these dreams mean.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Come on someone give it a shot.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I promised that if this forum opens (and it did) that I'd give all dreams here my interpretation. But I have to concentrate usually on them for a bit..some stand out some don't. So I will tell you what I think tomorrow most likely
Also, I work ALOT so there is little time even for my life much less others'..but I make time for dreams
Take Care!

*THANK YOU for suggesting this forum & William for providing

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Have you ever seen this girl before? Does she look, seem, or feel familiar?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
1) This dream is most likely and obviously-relating to a past(s) life of yours. We do (I absolutely believe) have dreams about our 'other' life(s). Some would completely disagree with me on this, but again these are my personal interpretations about others' dreams. Take them how you like. In order to learn more about some of your incarnations, I would concentrate on these particular dream scenerios. Do it a few times throughout the day briefly and prior to going to sleep at night, eventually-even if it takes weeks, months or years-you will have a better view of the life(s) your soul has led prior to this one. Works for me anyway.

2)How do you know it's chinese? Alot of Asian cultures have certain things in common with eachother. It's difficult sometimes to diffrentiate between some of them unless you *know* of course. The reason I ask this, is because it could make a huge or slight difference in how this dream is interpreted.(so get back to me on this dream before I read into it)

3)This dream seems to be more black and white. The colors which stand out in your mind ARE blk/wht. When we dream in color it tends to mean the dream is lucid, and lucid dreaming has a greater significance/meaning then the lower blk/wht dreams. *BUT* not always..sometimes there are reason(s) why a person always/never dreams in color. Symbolically though, these 2 colors are what stand out in this dream.Which could mean that it's unclear, or too jumbled to give a specific meaning to. What kind of relationship do you share with your great aunt? Are you close or no? And how about your mother?(same question)
This dream certainly seems like a destructive type dream. Losing mom, finding mom, in a forest, trees down, bears everywhere, demonic figure, and the color black all set the stage for fears and insecurities in your mind..they aren't seemingly apparent(thus the lack of lucidity)
Answer the questions and also tell me how this dream made you feel while you were in it. I will get back to this one as well.

4)I honestly have no idea what this dream could mean?? Too short, too vague maybe? Perhaps it simply means you are afraid to lose friendships over a certain thing you may have done secretly behind a very good friends back? Holding onto a secret or lie associated with a female? The freinds leave you, but you are immediately are confronted with 2 females you know and a stranger and you give them your number and walk away. Again might represent that you might be infatuated or have done something with a certain friends female companion. I don't know why this dream shows this or how..but that's what I feel.

When you get back to me, I'll also tell you what might be the meaning of the girl that has appeared to you in various dreams.
Mags

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
1. For the record I forgot to mention in the gril in the dream feels to me that I know her. It does not resemble who i think it is in my dreams sometimes but that same feeling is there. She's appeared in other dreams I have had but they are too vague to remember sometimes I just see her face. The dream when I lead the black regiment againmst the Rebels made me feel confidant and happy. When I wokre up and saw her I was flooded with joy and happiness. I feel that way whenever she is in my dreams.

2. They were of Oriental origen the women. Yellowish skin and slanted eyes. More that I think of it they seemed to be Thai women. If it matters they were petite in size. In that dream I felt nothing until I saw her being kissed by another man,then I felt sadness and jealusee (sp?)

3. The only thing in color in that dream was the large brown girzzly bear. I am very close to by great-aunt and my mother. In the dream I felt confused until I found my mother then I was getting nervous when I saw all those bears and I felt fear and paranoia when I saw the trees in that demonic shape.

4. I could barely remember number 4 but the fatc that the same girl was in it was odd to me.

Thanks for the help Mag

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
First off, I purposefully haven't read this beyond the first post. If needed, I'll come back and edit (I think that's how I'll answer most here in this forum, considering the nature). That said, apologies in advance if the analysis mimics others...(this should actually aid in confirmation)

I am on a horse and I am in a field surrond by trees and its open in the middle. I look down and I see two rows of Union soldiers, apperntly I am their commander. Across are the Confederates. I order my troops to open fire and I see the smoke from the Confederates guns. The area changes and I am in an infirmary. My head and arm are both bandage. A woman is on my cot, I think she is my nurse she leans over and kisses me. I kiss her back. Then the dreams end.

I would say past life regression. This is how it started for me also. This is likely the moment you died in that life (it's a very powerful impression, that can often carry on to the next life/lives).

I am in a Chinese dinner theater and I am sitting at a table watching the show. Some classical orchestra is playing andthe lead guy has long curly black hair and is wearing a Chinese redish outfit. When they play 5 or 6 Asians walk out,they are female and they take off their clothes. Only thing is they are she-males. (I'm straight just so you know) and they dance. I walk out of the theater. I wind up in an old 1930s style hotel room. Its dirty and crappy. There are two king sized beds int he room. I look out in the hallway and I see the same woman from my first dream (this dream happend about 3 weeks later). She is kissing some guy and I get mad. The dream just ends there.

Again, regression. Next time you have this dream, try to really concentrate on what happened next... Chances are, it may be the moment you died in that life, and however you bought it, it was quick and rather painless, but the strangeness of it, lingered

#3 This one I had last night. I am over my great-aunts house helping her clean. She tells me my mother got lost and I take her car and drive. I pick up my mother and we drive through the woods. Its flooded and all the trees are those white ones. Hundreds of them are laieng on the floor. And there are black bears all over the place. We make a turn and drive back. We drive under this huge grizzly bear and my mother tells me thats the bear that scared her as a child. I look up and the trees make the shape of this demonic figure. I drive into it and the whole thing blackens. I woke up then.

Seems to represent some kind of shared fear that you and your mother have (the bears), and you are driving (you are trying to steer her through them). The bear is in color because it is important (the fear is important). You are worried though, that instead of leading her away from her fear, and through it, that it will only lead to a bigger problem.

I was walking with some friends on a part of town,and they wandered off. At a street corner I saw her and a friend whom I know and someone else I never saw before. I gave them all my phone number before walking off.

Seems that you have a soulmate, and you are starting to remember her in past lives. Either you have already met her in this incarnation, or are about to, or really really want to. The number 4 is a clue, that she is giving you, as she is likely searching for you as well... There'll be a 4 in either her phone number, apt., address, etc.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Gaz how did you get the number 4? Because what I get from this is that my past lives are still in my head and they are being unlocked during dreams. I had another odd dream,maybe I'll post it later. But all my dreams seem so symbolic, its weird.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The interpretation that Gazrok gave IMO is the best possible interpretation(s) for your dreams Jedi. I couldn't have done it better..no way. I was going to mention something to the affect of the female being your soulmate, but I cringe at that word..so thank you Gaz for reading my mind.

Dreams are all symbolic in reality. We have to weed through the hidden revelations in them sometimes, and that is half the fun! We honestly cannot rely soley on anothers interpretation either(unfortunately) but there are times that someone else can add benefit to doubt, and see things we ourselves might not have seen as significant in our own minds-but are!

Fantastic job Gazrok!! Don't lose the moment!

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thanks again...

as for where I got the four...why you, of course

I could barely remember number 4 but the fatc that the same girl was in it was odd to me

I scrolled through, (looking for your avatar) seeing only if you provided more info...I didn't read other respondants' posts until later....

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thanks Gaz and Mag for helping interprete these dreams. If I get any more dreams that link to these in some way I'll post them,thanks again!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Got another dream to post,the same girl is in it again.

I am in a room full of tables,and I'm sitting at one. All these people are in it,alot of them I know. The girl sits down across from me and we talk,I fell happy and she's smiling abd we're both laughing. She then says "Take my heart and play with it". She hands my a stone heart,its a swirl of colors but the bottom edge is silver. I take it and play with it onthe table. She laughs. Then one of my friends takes the heart and says "Tony no she wants you to play with it like this". She gets up and leaves. The dream shifts and we are outside waiting to go home,waiting for a bus to arrive. The dream ends.

If it matters she looks just liek she does now in this dream. Before I feel alseep I concentrated on her and she appeard.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I am in a room full of tables,and I'm sitting at one. All these people are in it,alot of them I know. The girl sits down across from me and we talk,I fell happy and she's smiling abd we're both laughing. She then says "Take my heart and play with it". She hands my a stone heart,its a swirl of colors but the bottom edge is silver. I take it and play with it onthe table. She laughs. Then one of my friends takes the heart and says "Tony no she wants you to play with it like this". She gets up and leaves. The dream shifts and we are outside waiting to go home,waiting for a bus to arrive. The dream ends.

If it matters she looks just liek she does now in this dream. Before I feel alseep I concentrated on her and she appeard.

Hmm... On this one I'll have to ask some questions...
1. Do you now wait for a bus of any kind? (to go to school, work, etc.)
2. What kind of bus? (modern, school bus, old style?)
3. Is Tony a friend you have now?
4. What kind of clothes are you and the others wearing?
5. When you say "we" are outside waiting...who all is we?
6. Room full of tables, does it resemble a school cafeteria?
7. Is there any object in your room, or in your possesion, that resembles this "heart"?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
1. I ride a bus to my classes
2.modern,but sometimes they send a school
3.I ma Tony,thats my name
4.normal casual wear,i never saw what i am wearing
5.Evryone who was in that room
6.It slightly resembles a school cafetria but its too big
7.Nothing that I own resemles the stone heart,if it matters the heart was shiny and smooth.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Your answers are what I expected, but I wanted to be sure....

First off, remember, this is only one interpretation....

Okay, this isn't regression. Sounds like, from what you've learned from your dreams....you're now thinking about what it would be like if she were in your life today (hence the appearance, even if altered, of things you see every day, the bus, the tables, friends, etc.). This is a furthering of Dream #5...(a sequel if you will).

However, as much as you are looking for her to be there, you also remember the jealousy (from Dream #2.) (Likely, in that life, the other man was someone you trusted, and you felt more than jealousy, but betrayal, to be such a strong impression). So, on one level, you also desire to pay her back (play with her heart) and it's a conflict of emotions....so your mind is trying to resolve the conflict in your dreams.

I still can't help but feeling that you've either already met her, (and didn't realize it at the time), or will meet her soon. Remember, soulmates don't always end up as lovers in each incarnation...sometimes it can be a close relative even instead...but someone close to you. In your case though, it seems that she is maintaining her appearance in this incarnation....(whether you believe in this stuff or not...it doesn't require your belief to be so...
) and she is looking for you too.

The next time you dream dream #2, try and go in deeper both before and after the events you remember...look closer, try to learn more, and you may start to get your answers.... Really involve yourself...try and smell the theatre (smell is a great memory tool), hear the sounds, etc. Lucidity will help the other details come into focus.....

new topics

top topics

join