It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want To Work For Stephen Hawking?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Stephen Hawking is hiring a graduate assistant. If you are a graduate student in his field of study and eligible to work in the UK, you could have the opportunity of a lifetime!

The Head of the Group is Professor Stephen Hawking who is disabled and communicates using a computer system and speech synthesiser. If you were accepted for the post you would be responsible for maintaining and improving this computer system as well as other pieces of support equipment. You would help him to prepare and deliver seminars and public lectures and assist with scientific papers. You would also accompany Professor Hawking on his many travels and assist other members of the group.

Flexibility, stamina and a confident and caring personality, together with a valid driving licence, are essential for this demanding job.

www.admin.cam.ac.uk...

I know his new assistant isn't going to be me, but maybe it could be one of you. And the pay looks pretty decent too.

How amazingly cool would that be?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Almost makes me with I had bothered with college. God, what insights and knowldge you could gain from this man. He isnt even a man. He is a higher intelligence trapped annoyingly in a frail human body. He is pure thought.

new topics

join