It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says U.S., Israel ordered September 11 attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
What is going on with Iran? Despite Bush's rhetoric of fighting terrorism, Iran is able to openly support terrorism. They seem to be openly developing nuclear weapons, and the world doesn't seem to care.

Meanwhile, Bush has invaded two neighboring countries. However, Iranian-supported Shia groups seem to be dominating large parts of Iraq. In Lebannon, the Iranian-backed Hizbollah caused lots of damage to Israel. Bush even publicly agreed not to invade Iran.

Does the US, somehow, secretly support Iran? Why? Is Iran supposed to engage the US in perpetual war? Do people want Iran to suceed in wiping out Israel?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I believe that the mention recently of this newly announced "New Middle East" plan should have been enough to tip everyone off.

As people have been saying for years now, who stood to gain the most? It was not the Muslims, and it was surely not the Arabs. So, that leaves only a couple of options. Who began almost immediately assasinating openly political figures and imprisoning, attacking and murdering people all under the guise of "The War On Terror"? Who was it that made the claim that 9/11 was good for their country? Mr. Reciprocity himself..Natanyahoo, one of the formulaters of this "New Middle East" plan. Wasn't it Netanyahoo who was in Great Britain 7/11?

I will not say that it wasn't radical muslims that did these things, but where did these shmucks get the Intel to know about planes standing down on the day of 9-11? There was someone feeding these guys info.

The FBI showed us clearly in Florida, that it would be very simple to get people with wacky ideas to plan and plot. I think those Mossad guys in that New Jersey moving company knew a lot more then we ever were able to get out of them. How was it they were able to cheer when the majority of America still had no idea what was going on until hours later. For all they knew it could have been just like in OKC and it was American militants. Something was fishy. I think there are too many dual-citizen Israeli/IDF in our DOD to be honest. They have many people training our people and have trained here often. I think there is some kind of link in all this.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
^^ exactly what I see here as well..

The government is getting scared that the truth movement being stronger then it was in the last elections, some 36% of Americans believing in some sort of conspiracy, they will simply alliegn us with Iran. Remove us from circulation? I dare 'em.

The numbers appear to be higher than that.

news.yahoo.com.../prweb/20060907/bs_prweb/prweb434292_2

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thepieman: An interesting new development has been uncovered regarding that strange little florida airport connection...

Atta arrived with a load of Afghan heroin... at an airport that is almost common knowledge to be a drug smuggling centerpoint for the CIA...

here for more: the biggest censored story of the year

Any honest prosecutor in the country would have instantly linked the huge heroin haul discovered on the flight school owner’s plane to Mohamed Atta’s arrival at his flight school, and understood that he was looking into the heart of a continuing criminal conspiracy. Before 9/11, someone with big clout in the Bush Administration was buying heroin from Osama bin Laden...
As it happens, having an address at Huffman Aviation at the Venice Airport apparently is the “green light from the DEA” we were told about by airport executives in Venice, as witnessed by the recent seizure of 5.5 tons of coc aine on a DC9 owned by a company which once used Huffman’s address.
Although 5.5 tons of coc aine would seem to rate at least mild interest from American law enforcement, the Tampa DEA refuses to comment. The company’s owner appears to have no fear of being picked up anytime soon, even just for questioning.

I say to Iran... If you are so sure about these allegations... then please prove it to point of world opinion satisfaction...

and who knows, maybe it would prevent a war...

[edit on 8-9-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crontab
What is going on with Iran? Despite Bush's rhetoric of fighting terrorism, Iran is able to openly support terrorism. They seem to be openly developing nuclear weapons, and the world doesn't seem to care.

Does the US, somehow, secretly support Iran? Why? Is Iran supposed to engage the US in perpetual war? Do people want Iran to suceed in wiping out Israel?

First of all the rogue nation with nukes is Israel, which has never told even the US where its weapons are, how many and where they are aimed at. Thus, the only country in the world that supports Israel currently may also be a victim of Israel if it should decide to lose it and fire off these weapons in future. Nice deal isn't it?

Secondly, Israel was a creation that the Jewish people wanted and they knew what they were getting into in the middle east. They went in big and wave their thing around and don't try to negotiate and get along with the locals. It is all about them and what they want. Lastly, the US is not 100% populated with Jews and it is not responsible for the future survival of Israel despite what many believe.

Israel needs to learn to get along with its own neighbours before it is too late.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Israel hasn't benefited from the war on terror. They are still struggling with the same issues, and they even had trouble fighting their war with Lebanon. Europe has to pay higher costs for fuel, and muslims have rioted in France, and launched terrorist attacks against Spain and England. The US did get to conquer Iraq and Afghanistan. Although, the US seems to be suffering quite a few casualties over in Iraq.

Iran has benefited immensly. Their old enemy, Saddam Hussein, is gone. Any potential for a reformist movement in Iran seem about dead. They are actively cracking down on dissent, and the Iranian mullahs seem to clamping down on attacks of conservative ideology. Iranian proxies in Lebannon sucessfully fought Israel. Iranian proxies in Iraq are joining the government. The country is even getting nukes, and nobody appears to want to stop them.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
TextText Blue I'm not condoning Iran's policies or anything, but all this stuff with 9/11 being the main reason to go to war with Iraq in the first place and then the U.S. Senate confirming that there was no link between Saddam and Al Quedia and that Saddam even condemned them make you suspect there were deeper motives for the whole thing. Israels attack on Hezzbollah seemed to acomplish nothing but gain more support for Hezzbollah looks like it was just a test to see if Israel could carry out a major military operation, in preperation for establishing democracy in the middle east.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
hasn't anyone freakin figured it out yet?
jesus frickin christ in the name of allah!

everyone is confused and we have lost our way.
and it is all because of the few people who know the truth and are at war for what?

it is so confusing.

this is not world war 3 (just to let the newbs know).
this is world war Zero.

this has been going on for thousands of years.
why is oil in the sand?
i dunno.

but it makes me more crazier and more confused to even think about it.

if you ask me, now is the time for one(me) to say- if no one on these boards has no power to make things right again or die trying to make things right again... we must have, even though we are human, we must have the ability to realise that all thoughts have been expressed on here concerning the most craziest times ever. the world isn't even truly at war and the intelligient have no idea who the pre-emptive attacker is- have no idea who the murderer is- have no idea what is going on.

i would rather live in "WW1" and "WW2" than this era. at least i'd believe what was going on was true.

there is no convincing anyone anymore, even if you feel you are convinced(no matter what "side" you are on).

the fact is, if you have read all that is on ATS- you should at least realize that you have no choice but to take no-stance.

no matter who is defeated in this war, we will never know what, how, or why the evil was who it was.

simple fact, two religions- one oil region- and a fabricated history.

sry, but these are the facts.

-from a late nite storyteller

[edit on 9-9-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Thepieman: An interesting new development has been uncovered regarding that strange little florida airport connection...

Laz I should have been more clear. I was talking about that recent sting of those Black Muslims in Florida making plans to attack the Sears Tower. An FBI agent pretty much made them promises and helped them along in their thinking.

I wonder if that Florida connection you mention has anything to do with that Coke Bust in Texas with a well connected person to the Rep. party in a private plane.
They sound similiar.

Pie

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Israel hasn't benefited from the war on terror. They are still struggling with the same issues, and they even had trouble fighting their war with Lebanon. Europe has to pay higher costs for fuel, and muslims have rioted in France, and launched terrorist attacks against Spain and England. The US did get to conquer Iraq and Afghanistan. Although, the US seems to be suffering quite a few casualties over in Iraq.

They haven't? They have been able to arrest almost the entire Cabinet of Hamas without impedence, they have been able to bomb , and assasinate even more people then before. Not only are they having an even better time with Palistinians now, they are also disallowing Palestinian Americans re-entry to Palestine. Thats a few thousand more people they don't have to worry about coming back to claim their rightful property just in the past few months alone. Don't assume that you are seeing something that will be an overnight thing. They know this will take another decade or two to accomplish. The goal of getting Palestinians out is what they strive for. The WOT is an aid to accomplishing a new, improved, king sized, arab-free Israel .

I also doubt very much if things were so tough on Israel that they would have been able to go ahead and conduct a deal to make a Pipeline carrying Oil, Gas and Water in advance, knowing that said pipeline was going to be surrounded by hostile enemies. You can't bring a pipeline through to Israel without traveling through someone elses front or backyard coming in from Turkey. Only a person that was sure of not having impedences would contract such a thing.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Iran has benefited immensly. Their old enemy, Saddam Hussein, is gone. Any potential for a reformist movement in Iran seem about dead. They are actively cracking down on dissent, and the Iranian mullahs seem to clamping down on attacks of conservative ideology. Iranian proxies in Lebannon sucessfully fought Israel. Iranian proxies in Iraq are joining the government. The country is even getting nukes, and nobody appears to want to stop them.

I agree with your points, I would actually go further and say that Israel is a loser as things stand now.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
but think about it people, all this guy does is talk loads and loads of horsesmack. saying crap lie "oh iran will answer the resolution becuase we have BIG SURPRISE for these infedels, we hate isreal, death to america, who wont be pushed around, u better not stop us from getting peaceful nuclear suplies!" seriously give me a break someone like that DESERVES AND NEEDS to be nuke or at least have a bomb droped on his country to severly to teach him a lesson not to talk antagonistic smack.

he reminds me of that annoying kid in the playground who would be like "you better not make me mad my daddy can do bad things to u!". It's the same bull. The only difference is that kid got the living nightmare kicked out of him, apparently Aj didnt recive that butt kicking yet.

you know i dont neccecarily condone war, but i condone less, straight up XXXX talking! iran if u so bad attack someone then, put u amunition where u mouth is. Stop making empty threats it makes you look WEAK and nobody takes your country seriously. furthermore, that hot talkin breath is about to get you a serious smack down by the US to teach u it's not funny to taunt people and act like an idiot...

my advice: dont make accusations like that without substational proof. dont run your mouth and make empty threats if you arent going to have the gall to actually do something. dont start a war that u cant finish (dont forget how many nukes usa has) and dont cry when we invade your country and take all your oil and be like "hey wait, we were just kiddin!"

[edit on 9-9-2006 by dropout]

[edit on 9-9-2006 by dropout]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It is not just the Iranian government that says 9/11 was an inside job carried out by CIA and Mossad.

Many American Professors in US universities would agree with the
Iranian claims that Israel secret service and some US officials plotted the attacks on September 11.

www.guardian.co.uk...

The Mail

Telegraph

Canadian Global Research

www.time.com...
www.time.com...

[edit on 9-9-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I love it how enemies of the United States i.e., Sadamm, Al-Queda, bin-Laden, Zarquari, and now Iran, always seem to pick up on the Democratic talking points.

and Democrats wonder why they can't win big elections?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
should the democrates stop saying what they really believe just because terrorists might pick up their statements?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
should the democrates stop saying what they really believe just because terrorists might pick up their statements?

As a Republican, I would say "Keep it up!"

The Democrats have not had a "strong on defense" leader since Kennedy. It seems that Democrats are ashamed that the U.S. is the only remaining Superpower. Instead of trying to make us stronger, they want to level the playing field. Just like in economics, academics and life, a level playing field makes everyone just a little more stupid!

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
I love it how enemies of the United States i.e., Sadamm always seem to pick up on the Democratic talking points.

and Democrats wonder why they can't win big elections?

I guess you missed the New York Times article where it said Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with Al-Queda. So how was he our enemy? The Israelis are doing the same thing with Iran, feeding us false info so we do the dirty work for them again. Chalabi and his National Congress were just Mossad stooges feeding the USA a line of crap so they could get their little mits back into government. Theres a reason why they were kicked out of the country and if you also had'nt noticed billions of dollars just up and disappeared as soon as these guys came back into power.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
How much responsibility should the West take for inspiring Iran to recommence uranium enrichment? The invasion of Iraq was more than enough inspiration.

In an evermore globalised economy, the risk of nations who are not aligned or are openly opposed to the West developing in competition with Western pre-eminence is the inspiration for 'establishing' favourable democracy in the Middle East. But the apparent elections in Iraq are as much a furphy as elections in the West. We choose from what we get offered, not from what we want. Ironically the pretence of liberating hearts and minds is in fact engineering the election of Islamic governments and new ranks of extremists, not some grand cultural renaissance in the 'hoily' lands that suits the puffed Christian chests in the West.

If the West keeps ramping up not just rhetoric but action against the nations bearing the fruit that our economies gluttonise, we can hardly blame them for doing the same or we are surely just preening ourselves in a mirror hall of superiority.

How tough people can talk from behind the comfort of a 'Death Star' military machine or from behind a veil of Almighty contrivance.

If the GOP is hammered in the Movember Senate elections, defusing the congressional majority (or cue a new terroist attack in October?), if the insurgency in Iraq keeps going, if diplomacy fails and it tends to being based on compromise, then Iran will possibly have nuclear weapons before the West can do anything but airstrikes about it. Then Iran could use the threat of nuclear strikes against Israel as a strategic defence against US attack. What else would a threatened nation do? It faces a far greater threat than it poses.

Some might say that the US has all the might it needs to handle multiple conflicts. I don't think so. Machinery yes, but forgiving will amongst the people to put up with another few thousand bodies flown home for burial, let alone those who come home minus a limb and another drawn out quagmire blamed on insurgents rather than rebelling locals.

There has to be another way and not Blair's sloganised Third Way. Peace and understanding may be boring and emasculating to some but it makes for a better world than living in fear. Say 'No' to your leaders today.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You have voted Soulstice for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Very well said....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join