Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

weird marks on my back

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
i'll upload a pic later, but i have very weird marks on my back as if someone cut lines up my spine
very freaky

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Have they always been there? Or just appeared? If so when? Overnight? A picture would be interesting..

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Two questions.

1.) How long have you had these marks?

2.) Have you noticed any missing time?

...magestica beat me to the post...I was typing soo slow.

[Edited on 11-4-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
do you lift weights? bench press?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Have they always been there? Or just appeared? If so when? Overnight? A picture would be interesting..

no they haven't just appeared over night. taking picture now... hold on people

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
TAKE A REAL PICTURE! CANNOT SEE ANYTHING!

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The pictures hard to look at, but the marks are very strange looking. Any missing time or anything like that?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I had similar lines coming up my spine, and they were there for years, and as time went on they began to disappear, you can still see traces of the lines, but they're very faint now.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero
The pictures hard to look at, but the marks are very strange looking. Any missing time or anything like that?

dunno how i got them, my mum notice a mark..lifted up my shirt and saw the all up my back

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
~I'd answer U.S Patriot's question about lifting weights or bench-pressing. They could be nothing more then stretch marks and you dismissing them for something else. Or you coulda simply been scratched there at one point and didn't notice? in a fight? anything of that sort.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
~I'd answer U.S Patriot's question about lifting weights or bench-pressing. They could be nothing more then stretch marks and you dismissing them for something else. Or you coulda simply been scratched there at one point and didn't notice? in a fight? anything of that sort.

haven't been in a fight and i have not taken any sort of fall. I just thought it was odd and shared it with you all

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

haven't been in a fight and i have not taken any sort of fall. I just thought it was odd and shared it with you all

~Well? Do you lift weights or bench press?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   

~Well? Do you lift weights or bench press?

i don't lift weights or even bench press

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   

i have very weird marks on my back as if someone cut lines up my spine

C'mon-You're telling me you don't remember that hot act of passion ?

Seriously, I haven't the slightest idea as to what could have caused them. I can't really make anything of that picture you posted. Keep us informed.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Do they itch?Maybe shingles or something like that.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   
A better picture would be helpful, something from farther away.

I see a hand holding a camera, reflected in the mirror I am sure, and a checkerboard pattern in the upper left, and a lot of orange and red, where exactly am I supposed to be looking?

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by greenkoolaid]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Sorry, but it looks like a transformer is in someone's As* Hole.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   

i'll upload a pic later, but i have very weird marks on my back as if someone cut lines up my spine
very freaky

I know exactly what your talking about. Lines on your back, almost horizontal.
Guess what, they are STRECH-MARKS!
Thats even what 2 doctors told me.
I had/still have them on my back, its from growing vertically (tall) in a short amount of time.

when my mom say them for the first time she asked me if i was whipped!

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
that's a pretty great picture. i have measured the length, depth and width of the marks. they appear to have been made with pleidian tech, but perhaps it could be the sirians. the particular shape of the marks, which is quite clear to all of us, resembles the tracks of the 'spine stiffening' machine used by the greys.

seriously, take a better picture. you can't see # in that one.

one morning when we woke up, a member of our households blanket was in another room. the person has never sleepwaked before. there is much weirdness out there. i have experienced more weird stuff in the last three years than the rest of my life put together. not just me, either. the people around me are also affected. flashing lights indoors. orbs. premonitions. visitations. sightings.
i think once you're on the fringe, and nobody believes a word you say because it's too outside the norm, you are 'allowed' to see more of the other aspects of reality.
i bet posters at ATS are among the top candidates for 'abduction'.
then i wonder, what came first, the abduction or the curiousity?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join