It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Radio Communications

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
On what frequenci they communicate? Does anybody know some software for listening any radio communication in the world or anywhere?




posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
depends on what kind of radio transmissions your after most military stuff is encrypted



posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bens13
depends on what kind of radio transmissions your after most military stuff is encrypted


yeah I know...what about global radio transmission? Catching everything?



posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i don't know to be honest you could try using a short wave radio



posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
If I have one..hehe..I mean monitor it on the internet



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Your question is very vague.

If you are trying to listen to commercial radio stations, just use a media player with a radio plug-in. The majority of radio stations world-wide stream their casts onto the web for international listeners.

Is that what you mean?



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
Your question is very vague.

If you are trying to listen to commercial radio stations, just use a media player with a radio plug-in. The majority of radio stations world-wide stream their casts onto the web for international listeners.

Is that what you mean?
no, I want listen police, meteorology station,,,etc.



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
dunno if thats any good for you?

www.police-scanner.info...



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bens13
dunno if thats any good for you?

www.police-scanner.info...
Thank you



posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This raises a good questen: Has anyone ever got anything interesting near a base on a scanner?



posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Director
This raises a good questen: Has anyone ever got anything interesting near a base on a scanner?
That is what am I trying to get, ANYTHING!
People who I worked for cought 2 policemen talking about UFO they were watching.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Home
On what frequenci they communicate? Does anybody know some software for listening any radio communication in the world or anywhere?


EDIT: Just read what you were looking for. Nevermind.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by LOBO]



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join