It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12th September

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well 6 hours to go here before its the 12th.
So i guess thats t-minus 30 hours ago till the prediction goes they way of all the rest.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
5:04 AM eastern no nukes yet on the eastern seaboard anyway

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Well the only thing I know is on the 12th apple is having an event.
Analyst are predicting that they will release a movie store.

Not sure this spells the end of the world, unless your competing with apple...or maybe microsoft will go away...

Peace

Dalen

Are you going to the event, Dalen? Can I be your date? You sure are delicious looking! JK

However, my 2cents is that the Bible is a man made book of stories and legends. The code is fake. Anyone can find coincidence in the mundane. You have to LOOK to find it, but it's there. That doesn't make it true. That doesn't mean it's ever going to be real. It's a fun fantasy, fiction outlet for some poeple. These people would rather be playing Bible Codes than WarCraft - that's all. We are all wired the same. I'd rather play a game I knew was fake than play a GAME that I thought was real but really was a GAME.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Seven Fifty AM, here in lovely smokefilled SE Washington, home to wild fires and temporary home to firefighters from every country on Earth seemingly...

No nukes or terror attacks on the West Coast, of course the day is still young...

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Seven Fifty AM, here in lovely smokefilled SE Washington, home to wild fires and temporary home to firefighters from every country on Earth seemingly...

No nukes or terror attacks on the West Coast, of course the day is still young...

Do we have the international standard bearer for specific-dated prophecies? I mean, is it eastern daylight time, Pacific?

Or perhaps we're being too Western-egocentric, and it's London or Istanbul or Singaporean time.....

Anyone ever come up with a standard yet?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
IMO these bible preditions are just fear mongering. every time theres another prediction the terrorists win because you pee yourself. how many times are the bible codes going to lie to you before you realize its not worth the paper its written on? at some point you have to take a step back and say "hmm, how many times can you cry wolf?"... if someone had lied to you as many times as the bible has lied to you then you wouldn't take them seriously ever again, except in the case of our administration where you would just vote them back into office. “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” All religion does is pull the wool over your eyes so you dont question those in charge, and its working perfectly. I cant beleive the bible code people, after all the lies and mis-proficies would continue to try and champion that book. you can see the time for religion in this world is over, it is the root to all our problems.

When the end does come, all the bibles and duct tape in the world wont save you.

[edit on 9/12/2006 by bokinsmowl]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
wait a minute, i just read this thread now, its the 14th today. Ah hell man, am I dead? Its about time.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
am I dead? Its about time.

Maybe this is hell, it'd explain a lot.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join