It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Down the rabbit hole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
gnn.tv...

This is a pretty long artible, but it's one of the most interesting I've read on 911 in a long time. This guy is either an extremely good bull#ter, or he's the real deal. If so, he's gotta have a pretty penny on his head. What do you guys think con-man or the real thing???

Who is Delmart "Mike" Vreeland?

The question has beguiled thousands since the shady, self-proclaimed operative for the U.S. Office of Naval Intelligence says he tried to warn the world about 9/11 while sitting in a Canadian jail in the summer of 2001. Vreeland, who is now a fugitive from both Canadian and American justice, claims to have written a set of notes that listed potential terrorist targets, including the World Trade Center. The notes were eerie. But were they real? Is Vreeland a con man, or is he really a spy whose government has turned on him?

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by Grommer]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I love this quote

In the end, this six-month investigation for GNN confirmed what many already know: Delmart Vreeland is a liar and an accomplished con man, adept at spinning tales, and manipulating allegiances to further his own goals. In other words, he is the perfect candidate for work in U.S. intelligence.

It does sum up what we know to be true with the F_E_ D_S. If such a document exists, that states...

"The initial strike or attack, will be started at the WTC on 9-11-2001, by our brothers in faith...If everything goes as planned the attack will work. After Americans, who undoubtedly will think that Osama is to be blamed and will start a war with his group..."

....then the N\/\/O has already won.

[Edited on 11-4-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
so, is this guy just a disinformation officer or what? am I missing something? I mean, how could he have possibly written those notes before hand had he not known you know? great article none the less.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i wondered what happened to vreeland.
certainly a big threat to the official story.
indeed, conman or not, how do you fake introducing, in a courthouse, a sealed envelope given to your prison guards pre-nine-one-one? how do you fake all the reams of inside knowledge and connections which panned out?
he's probably waltzing with al martin, now.

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by billybob]

new topics

top topics

join