It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daylight UFO in forest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I would like your thoughts on what you think this is, they look like a bunch of balloons but it's still pretty impressive. Is it a bunch of guys in the forest releasing them or something weirder? If this has been here before my apologies:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
I would like your thoughts on what you think this is, they look like a bunch of balloons but it's still pretty impressive. Is it a bunch of guys in the forest releasing them or something weirder? If this has been here before my apologies:

www.youtube.com...

Yes m8 I would have to agree helium balloons,surely if they were aliens they would have left sooner due to the excessive screams of the cameraman.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If it was a balloon then how did it change shapes so many times.............very weird.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
If it was a balloon then how did it change shapes so many times.............very weird.

because there was more than 1 balloon there was a bunch.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

because there was more than 1 balloon there was a bunch.

fair enough I cant say I've ever seen a weather balloon or what ever that was but I'm not an expert on this stuff either.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
it was a cluster of them, tied together, and had some that had lost some helium (the ones being dragged on the bottom)

but considering that it probably took them a good part of the day to get them there, it is no wonder that they would have lost some of the lift...

why did they even bother? lame...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Imagine taking several helium balloons and tyeing them together is such a way they create a "shape" and then covering them in shiny foil. Then have someone hold the string for you down at the base of the trees in the forest below your cabin and wait until you tell them to release the gaggle of balloons.

This "object" slowly floated upward and was manipulated by the breeze and, IMHO, behaved exactly as a bunch of balloons would behave.

Occam's razor would tell us this was a bunch of balloons.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

fair enough I cant say I've ever seen a weather balloon

Who mentioned weather ballon?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
What surprises me is how the camera man had been able to spot the "ufo" from such a far off distance. When he's zoomed out, it's barely visible to the camera, when the "ufo" is stationary.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Even when the guys appear on the screen to describe what is going on i can't help but see a smirk on one of the guys faces as if to say "You have got to be joking??",

Amazing how they think it might look genuine!!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Definately a bunch of balloons, some of the seemed to change from black to white and back again but i think it was down to the camera quality and zoom.

At one point it looked like a floating darlek to me..

Larks

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
one to notice that this clip was posted under "comedy" - and seems most likely to come from some east european clone of you've been framed ? I'm afraid I have to scream hoax and side with the Balloon people.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by Silk]

top topics

join