It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. Phone home...............!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Look at this link, has anyone heard of alien communication via a telephone before?, according to this article it is very much the case, here:

www.fatemag.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
they are thousands of years ahead of us if not millions
and they are using telephones pretty hard to believe

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
they are thousands of years ahead of us if not millions
and they are using telephones pretty hard to believe

Well how else would you contact "less techno" people?

Actually if you think about it ( if it really happened ) what a great idea, to contact humans by using a device that most people use daily...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Freaky if you ask me, but i think it could be possible how else would they communicate with us, in person?, wait a minute hasn't Tim Good or Nick Pope claimed to have spoken to an alien that looked pretty similair to us humans?, i think it was in the book Above Top Secret

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
ET might be using a phone to connect with home, but can you imagine the phonebill they'd be getting. The cost of the call would be astronomical (pardon the pun)

I can just see it now....."The number you have called has been disconnected or changed. Please check the number and try again"...... one irate ET

[edit on 6-9-2006 by GhostITM]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm doing this to my kids when they get older. I'll get a voice altering gadget and call them and tell them I am the computer on a ufo (odd how they used the same words and spoke the same language no?) and if they don't clean their bedrooms or get straight A's, I will not teach them the interstellar secrets that everyone desires.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostITM
ET might be using a phone to connect with home, but can you imagine the phonebill they'd be getting. The cost of the call would be astronomical (pardon the pun)

I can just see it now....."The number you have called has been disconnected or changed. Please check the number and try again"...... one irate ET

better yet, imagine the ET calling back and apologizing for the call drop, and then complaining that the wireless service sucks in space thanks to crappy roaming plans.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
There was a thing last month about someone claiming to have contacted aliens using msn...redicolous ofc

There would be definate buisness expansion for British Telecom if it were true though.

...Universal Telecom?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi, this is grezlok from zeta1, please im me at grezrawksdazeta1184@msn.com

too funny

L3X

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
Look at this link, has anyone heard of alien communication via a telephone before?, according to this article it is very much the case, here:

www.fatemag.com...

crazy stuff, impossible

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Probably Steven Speilburg planning ET: The Sequel!!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
seems to me like they are behind the times surely they could just send a sms lol

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well if ET can use a speak and spell to get home i don't see how a being from another planet can't phone us humans to reverse the charges........

Forgive me but does anyone else find this story a bit.....crap??

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
next it'll be they'll be on yahoo messenger with voice and have their own custom built avatars.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I just keep picturing that scene from Airplane! II....when you see ET's arm go up, grab a pay phone, and he says, "phone home...", and the operator says, "please deposit 2 million dollars for the first 3 minutes..." (and he then hangs up the phone....)

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Half memories of phone calls during dreams:

"And from x you concluded y? Remarkable."

"And what do you think will happen then?"

I've had weird conversations in phone calls where I was asleep and dreaming. Or at least, I've always assumed i was dreaming. I often get asked a series of questions about an issue that is concerning me. The voice on the phone is my mother but it is not my mother. Strange dreams.

**Queue the Twighlight Zone theme***

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

new topics

top topics

join