It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My brother's incident on 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
My brother work's for a company called Ride-Away in Londenderry, New Hampshire installing handi-cap equipment inside of vans.About 2 day's before 9-11 a van got donated by 3 arab men,He reclled there being alot of photo's of the twin towers and phrases like Allah Akbar and down with america in the van.

The day after 9-11 there were feds that showed up and questioned a few of the employee's and then took the van away.I just recently remembered this story and thought it would be cool to post it here.

Kinda scary that 3 of the involved players may of passed thru my hometown.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by Samblack]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Assuming you're not just scamming us with this post it would seem utterly ludicrous that any caspable of planning and executing the 9/11 plot would be profoundly stupid enough to leave incriminating evidence in a van --- let alone have the time and disposition to donate the van. This doesn't sound in the least bit weird to you?? Either the story your brother told you was BS (I don't recall any news story mentioning this find) or it was an obvious plant.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It's a true story both my brother and one of his friends work there,I also failed to mention that the Manchester airport is about a 5 minute drive from there.There was no mention of it in the news cause they called authorities and the feds showed up fairly quick and were gone fairly quick.

This doesnt exactly mean they were the highjacker's but is very interesting.There is no reason why my brother would lie about this a few day's after 9-11.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
didn't they catch the oklahoma crew or the 1993 WTC crew thanks to the stupidity of trying to get the deposit back on the van they rented? Never underestimate the stupidity of the criminal mind.

that said, this sounds completely ludicrous. For starters, any intel gathering would have been done way in advance and what would be the point of the ground pics when the terrorists were flying into the planes? Also, if they were donating the van, they'd clean out any traces of their terrorist related activity because they clearly weren't the ones flying the planes. The terrorists have been tracked backwards for days to determine where they were, how they got here etc. Either your brother came across an advanced team of terrorists doing intel work (doubt it) or he is perpetrating yet another terror related myth along the lines of the terror group who bought 10000 razor blades and plan on harming kids on halloweeen.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I dont know,think what you want..all i know is that this is what he said.You have to think of pre-911...most people wouldnt have put 2 and 2 together especially considering my brother was at the ripe age of 19 at the time.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think the other members are just asking for some sort of proof,maybe asource or a newspsper report at the time.

Many people make many wild claims here,we just need to see a little evidence m8to verify your story.

Hope that helps you.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I just emailed Ride-away to see if I'd get some sort of response.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I can believe this... as being just another piece of "evidence" intended to promote the crazy conspiracy theory that 19 ill-trained Muslims with no flying experience of commercial jets pulled off the kind of stunts that happened on 9/11. Remember the stories of them visiting strip clubs and leaving Korans behind? Not even Jim Bakker would leave bibles in the brothels he visits...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
so, you're saying that a van was dropped off a few days prior to 9/11, the van had sayings like God is great and down with america inside it along with pictures of the wtc? were the slogans written on the van, on sheets of paper, on the photos? were the feds called prior to 9/11 or after the attacks? you said that, prior to 9/11, people didn't pay much attention to these things so I'm guessing they called after 9/11. did they accept the van and keep the contents intact for a few days and then call the feds after 9/11? did they call the feds prior to 9/11, only to have the feds tell them that it was nothing to be concerned about? if so, did they then toss the junk and assume there was nothing to concern themselves with regarding the photos and the slogans?

there are too many things that make little or no sense here but most pressing is that the largest attack on American soil takes place and this one avenue of possible links to the terrorists is left unmentioned in the thousands upon thousands of reports about the attacks, the plotting the planning and the acting out ofsaid attacks. Now, 5 years later you casually remember this major event which seemd insignificant right after the attacks. Insignificant enough that it more or less vanished from your memory until now and so you decide to join here and tell us how your brother might have come in contact with a van used by the terrorists?

I believe your story. all of it.

feel more important now?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
My brother at the time cleaned out and detailed the vans being traded in or being worked on.....The van was brought there a day or 2 before the event of 9-11 happened,Im not sure if he noticed these pictures before the event of 9-11 happened or the day after it happened.Id have to ask him about it again considering I havnt talked to him about it in year's.

Im waiting for a response from the e-mail i just sent.Hopefully the person who reads it was employed with them at the time,or has the time to ask someone about it.

And the reason i never posted it is because i just joined this site and I believed the official story for years untill i educated myself on the Events of 9-11.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by Samblack]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samblack
My brother at the time cleaned out and detailed the vans being traded in or being worked on.....The van was brought there a day or 2 before the event of 9-11 happened,Im not sure if he noticed these pictures before the event of 9-11 happened or the day after it happened.Id have to ask him about it again considering I havnt talked to him about it in year's.

Im waiting for a response from the e-mail i just sent.Hopefully the person who reads it was employed with them at the time,or has the time to ask someone about it.

You have to understand we get A LOT of new members here just posting stuff with no evidence etc,I think that is why you may feel untristed lets hope your email can supply some clarifacation

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Yes I understand this site gets a fair amount of BS.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samblack
Yes I understand this site gets a fair amount of BS.

While that is true,I feel the BS (as youput it) is far outweighed by the informed topical discussion that goes on by some of the more serious members here.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
O.k. I believe this person. Here is the thing. Unless someone sees it on FOX news or in TIME magazine then it NEVER happened. Geesh! Give me a break. There are things that happen within and out of the government that will never get in the media.

Why is TIME so gung-ho about disputing the "conspiracy" stories?

Whatever does happen next will be Iranian so that it can be the next excuse to destroy their nation too.

new topics

top topics

join