It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Docudrama: To Shift 9/11 Blame To Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Before the left gets their panties too much in a wad over this, I need to point out that their attempt to influence the 2004 elections through the Michael Moore/George Soros film really didn't work - since Bush still won.

So, why all the worries that this new ABC News "docudrama" might actually affect the 2006 elections?

Unless, maybe, they are worried because this time the film actually contains some truth?

Truth? Hmmm, yes it MIGHT actually contain SOME truth. Certainly it can't contain much truth because it's a DRAMA with ACTORS, right? That's because TRUTH isn't what your fearless leader is interested in. Hiding the ball is his game, always has been.

The difference is that Moore used REAL video clips to support his thesis. See, that was really your fearless leader in "Fahrenheit 911" talking to his elitist supporters and it was really Condi and Dickie and Rummy telling us about the mushroom clouds we'd get if we didn't spend billions on Iraq.

On the other hand ABC/Disney/GOP use DRAMA a.k.a. BS to spread their disinformation for political ends. So it's FICTIONALIZING 9/11 - a real event- for political ends. If the GOP would like to put on actual videotape of the buildings coming down with the squibs going off all the way down, if they would like to put on videotape of Bush refusing to launch an investigation into the CAUSE of 9/11 or why he was reading a GOAT story to kindergardners while 3000 DIED on HIS WATCH well heck, I might even watch that.

My point being your boys simply don't want the truth to be told or discussed because it shows them for the FOOLS and LIARS they truly are. So by all means, make a FAKE DRAMA about what really happened. As Nicholson said in "A Few Good Men",

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

[edit on 8-9-2006 by seattlelaw]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Personally I really don't give a damned if its accurate or not... its propaganda, bloody feel good propaganda and personally I think its damned shameless to do any sort of for profit movie about 9/11...its capitalizing on a national tragedy, and if it isn't doing that its soft peddling a bad memory for political gain...either way it is obscene and immoral.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You have voted grover for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Yes to that, Grover!

But propaganda is all these folks have to offer to support their backasswards insanity.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattlelaw
Truth? Hmmm, yes it MIGHT actually contain SOME truth. Certainly it can't contain much truth because it's a DRAMA with ACTORS, right? That's because TRUTH isn't what your fearless leader is interested in. Hiding the ball is his game, always has been.

Too bad Bush wasn't the Executive Producer of the film, because then your statement might have some relevance.

The difference is that Moore used REAL video clips to support his thesis. See, that was really your fearless leader in "Fahrenheit 911" talking to his elitist supporters and it was really Condi and Dickie and Rummy telling us about the mushroom clouds we'd get if we didn't spend billions on Iraq.

Tell me, when did you have the opportunity to view the entire docudrama? For your statement to be true, you must have seen it.

My point being your boys simply don't want the truth to be told or discussed because it shows them for the FOOLS and LIARS they truly are. So by all means, make a FAKE DRAMA about what really happened.

And you have absolutely no right to tell people what to think, believe, or watch on TV. None! Why are you so afraid of people seeing this film?

As Nicholson said in "A Few Good Men",

And you want to censor what people can watch.

And remember what happened to Colonel Nathan Jessup at the end of the movie...

[edit on 8-9-2006 by jsobecky]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Personally I really don't give a damned if its accurate or not... its propaganda, bloody feel good propaganda and personally I think its damned shameless to do any sort of for profit movie about 9/11...its capitalizing on a national tragedy, and if it isn't doing that its soft peddling a bad memory for political gain...either way it is obscene and immoral.

The movie is based off of the 9/11 commission report. Is that propaganda?

The Clinton administration attempt at censorship and restriction of free speech is far more troubling.

What angers me is that Clinton could go on any news show, and get the whole half or whole hour to rebut this after they show it. But no! He just wants to hide and pretend it never happened. Just like most people want to do with his presidency.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It is a fact that we never had Osama Bin Laden surrounded....we did have a place he was THOUGHT to be at in the sights of a predator drone but it was called off because we weren't sure he was there. And it is a fact that Bush ran and hid from Florida, to Louisiana to kansas before returning late in the day to Washington and didn't strike any macho cowboy pose until he was sure his ass was safe.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
And it is a fact that Bush ran and hid from Florida, to Louisiana to kansas before returning late in the day to Washington and didn't strike any macho cowboy pose until he was sure his ass was safe.

I do not hardly think he hid as you want to put it. The very first thing they did when the attacks took place was to secure the VP, Speaker of the House and of course the president, that is standard procedure. I even recall some accounts that stated the VP did not want to go to the bunker, yet the Secret Service Wisked him away just the same.

Given the fact no one knows what the next targets were I see nothing odd about where they took the president, they have some of the best bunkers so it seems logical that would be were they would take him and I am possitive if it were Clinton and Gore they would have done the same.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I don't have time to respond to your entire post; I will do so later. I just wanted to correct you on a major inaccuracy in your post:

We don't import oil from Iran.

RUSSIA 216 255 92 116 253

UNITED KINGDOM 185 174 132 269 227

Do you really think that Russia and the UK are pumping oil out of thier own fields? And importing oil from outside thier own borders to fulfill thier own needs? Of course not, they act as traders, and sell it to us at a profit... In fact until recently. and maybe even still, Iran accepts payments in US dollars... Where do you think those dollars come from, Russia's and UK's printing presses???

SkittlesLA

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This is true but as I understand it the film shows something completely different.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
JsoBecky,
You got my vote for way above this month... You're post replies where well informed and saved me a bunch of typing. I am glad you called it like so many of us see it. The liberal fear of this program. And DG loves to bash bush even when it isn't needed at all lol. President Bush did not film this project people. Lol, now go back to shaking in you're boots lol!
Vance

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Four pages! Four pages of bickering and no one has even seen this yet!

It would seem ABC's advertising folks should win an award for this one. Since when was ABC ever to the right of center. I think the cooks should prepare a lot of crow to eat at the premier. It would appear they have fooled a lot of people. The ratings will be through the roof!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by La Balance
Now I'm anxious to see it. MY gut feel is that, the past has to do with it, but so does the present.

Another one like dgtempe that likes to think (or is it not even thinking, but feeling?) with their gut. Based on dg's signature quote, the best I can give you all for your "gut thinking" is the "10% that thinks they think".

Sorry, but that drops you to the lower 85% on dg's 'thinking scale'.

Still wonder how anyone could be so blind in their hatred of Bush as to not see that the terror attacks of the 80's and 90's (when Bush wasn't yet in office, but Clinton was) are what led up to 9/11. That's what the ABC News show is all about.

Centurion1211! I'm happy you found my comments funny. I'm sure you can conceive "gut feeling" as an expression. You seem to have many good posts and I have no reason to dismiss or discredit your comments. I don't want to reply to derogatory posts. Anyhow, the would be teacher appears less credible when he belittles. Perhaps it goes back to vocabulary and a habit of gratuitious defamation when the brain is confronted with a contradicting idea? Wild guess. I think this time it was simply a case of misreading (on your behalf) or miscommunicating (on my behalf). It's simple. According to my post, I said "it has to do with the PAST, but also the PRESENT".

You went ahead to write a paragraph dissing me without cause while refering to..? nothing against him but who is dgtemp? Anyways, if you had knowledge of "gut feeling" as an expression for instinct and logic you would have reacted differently.

Your second paragraph is awesome! But again, it is based on your perception that I said it had to do with the present only! You either misread or intentionnaly misrepresented my words. To which you get a wag of the finger.
I feel the same way, bud! It seems this road to terror is a looooong one.. it's like they play tricks on us, to make us think harder.. make us think globally..

Now back to the topic at hand, shall we?

--

I wonder if this Fake?DOCUDRAMA will be similar to the FakeDOCUDRAMA recently made about the killing of the G-Unit Bush? Anyone have any opinions? Maybe comparaisons could be drawn between the two when anyone sees them?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Grover, absolutely right.

It is immoral to say the least to capitalize on a disaster. I still say it smells like Rove.
He probably funded it and wrote the script too.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Four pages! Four pages of bickering and no one has even seen this yet!

Yep. ABC knows how to market something, does't it?? They even managed to get a former US president (Clinton) involved with the marketing. By him discussing the docudrama it sure gave it more attention!

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Too bad Bush wasn't the Executive Producer of the film, because then your statement might have some relevance.

Bush hasn't the intelligence to produce a commercial, let alone a made for TV propagandist docudrama. His handlers are the ones who operate the machine and the machine is desperately afraid that these midterm elections will result in the dem's retaking Congress and beginning impeachment hearings which will call to the carpet the lying bastards. Recall they only agreed to speak to the 911 Commission provided they WERE NOT under oath. Hmmm, wonder what they have to hide there? Actually I know what they have to hide ... THE TRUTH!

Tell me, when did you have the opportunity to view the entire docudrama? For your statement to be true, you must have seen it.

Blah blah blah ... it is what it is, just another propagandist falsehood dressed up in the clothing of reality in another weak and desperate attempt to confuse as much of the public as possible a month before midterm elections.

And you have absolutely no right to tell people what to think, believe, or watch on TV. None! Why are you so afraid of people seeing this film?

You're absolutely correct. Making the people watch only what we desire would be the end of free speech in America. Of course, another way to end free speech might be to control the dialogue and put a large hose on the fire of dissent. But that would be fascism. So I guess it's a good thing that our ill presidente is so committed to the truth in these scary times. LOL!

seattlelawAs Nicholson said in "A Few Good Men",

jsobecky
And you want to censor what people can watch.

No, I simply advocate that the truth be told by our major media when it addresses the most important series of events since the Bay of Pigs.

And remember what happened to Colonel Nathan Jessup at the end of the movie...

Yes and as I recall Jessup was the bad guy who was attempting to hide the truth just as Bush and his cronies are the bad guys attempting not only to hide the truth but to obscure the truth by offering a different reality in place of it. And if Bush were true to himself and the rest of us he might shout those very same words. Perhaps when the dem's take of Congress and he is rightfully impeached and jailed for his traitorous and unlawful behaviors he will shout those very words in a courtroom. I hope I am present to witness it.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by seattlelaw]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Now focusing in paying the blame game of who was at fault for 9/11.

Sorry but the president in power was Mr. Bush when 9/11 his administration is the solely party to blame for that tragic event.

that is SO TRUE............................. . The Repubs have a habit of placing the blame on everyone else.............except their party that are/were/has/and had been in charge through many many elections. They don't have the balls to take the blame for the tragic events that have occurred since a Republican came into office in 2000, nor admit that "thier man" is/was wrong in taking us to war with Iraq using faulty reports as an excuse to reap vengeances on Saddam (for Bush's own lust-hatred of the man) and Cheney's greed for oil.

We will never hear THEM say they were wrong, they made a mistake and sorry for all the deaths their lust and greed had caused

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well I saw it tonight and it seems to pretty much tell excactly the same story as the documentaris on Discovery, National Geographic, etc. I don't know what all this hub-bub is about

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The Republicans beloved God (Bush) knew that 9/11 was going to happen way back in Aug.01 from what this report said. That's why our scared-doodoo less leader went to sit with school kids and have that stupid look on his face.

From reading what I have read so far in that report,.............. it was all Tricky-Dicky and oil friends doings that brought about the whole dang 9/11 event !

Alrightly then
, have a wonderful read.

www.physics911.net...

BACKGROUND REPORT ON 9/11/2001

TOP SECRET

On Monday 6, August, 2001, at 17:50, [German] Ambassador Ischinger personally notified the President of the United States that information developed by the Bundesamt fur Verfassungsschutz [German domestic secret service] as well as the BND [Bundesnachrichtendienst, German foreign secret service] indicated that an attack by a radical Arab group partially based in Germany was to occur on 10-11 September, 2001. The President was at that time in residence at his farm in Texas. Our [the German's] Ambassador was acting in direct response to instructions from Foreign Minister Fischer.

This information was developed from official surveillance of Arab extremist groups operating in the Federal Republic as well as from intercepted communications between the Embassy of Israel and the Israeli Foreign Ministry in Tel Aviv concerning this matter.

The information was "gratefully received" by the US President who stated at the time that he was also aware of the same pending assaults.

But I'm sure the Bush/Cheney lovers will do the same as always,............ attack the messenger

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Its easy to see why the clintons are mad...calling ahead and pre warning bin ladin that the missles are coming.... and that part is fact-- they admitted to it. For the reason they said they were afraid they would think it was india. bull**** the clintons like bin ladin. He does their dirty work for them.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I saw Part I, and i still dont see any major "new" discovery. It is becoming increasingly hard for me to figure out why Bin Laden is sooooooo untouchable, though.
Did anyone lose the audio for a couple of minutes? There was a segment that had no audio even though there was plenty of talking going on.....

Another thing: Some of the conversations between the perpetrators and their friends said word for word what Bush & Cheney say all the time. I'm sorry, this is the BIGGESTS bunch of crappy propaganda i've ever heard.

I'm looking forward to tonight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join