It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss England - stereotyping creates terrorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Have you ever seen miss world or miss universe?? They only wear the traditional clothing when it's that part of the pageant. For the rest they wear either casual, bikini
, or formal dress.

Yes I have seen them. I was simply pointing out that she is in the WESTERN world meaning she allegedly has adopted to the Western ways of life. In this case that does not seem to be the case since she claims it is creating terrorists which only comes from those that promote islam or should I say Muslim fantatics

[edit on 9/6/2006 by shots]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Holy Jesus, what is her ethnicity? Nine out of ten times if I had seen her picture I'd think that she's just another white girl, doesn't look at all like a "Muslim". You all know what I mean by that statement don't get you knickers in a twist now.

But I'm having trouble understanding this logic. 'They think I'm a terrorist so instead of proving them wrong by example I will indeed become a terrorist and in doing so only add further support to their misguided view.' Wow we're really making progress here, good ol' two wrongs make a right concept at work.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Uhm... She's supposed to say those kinds of things. And I don't think people should take comments from Miss world or miss universe contestants that seriously. It's like all of them saying world piece. Only one miss has ever shocked me with her answer to general questions by judges (which won her the title and her ticket to participate in miss universe) .... She said she always sleeps nude, because she hates wearing clothes in bed. And Bandit the idiot never asked her out back in the day, although I went clubbing with her a few times.

Doesn't matter... I have mine anyways now.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I find it absolutely hilarious that ANYONE in a (MISS WHATEVER) competition even dares to talk about stereotypes... It,s highly hypocritical at the VERY least

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Uhm... She's supposed to say those kinds of things.

I think what you meant to say is she is supposed to promote peace and with that I agree,. In this case she is not doing that as I see it. There is no way she should say we are creating terrorists all she should say if any thing is let everyone get along in peace with each other.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just wanted to say:

Muslims are not terrorists; they just want to protect their home lands from the invading Christians. I mean millions of Musilms have been massacred by the Americanthe forces in the Middle east. IN REALITY IT IS THE INVADING FORCES THAT ARE TERRORISING, RAPING AND PILLAGING IN THE MIDDLE EAST AT THE MOMENT.

Why does everyone want to believe ISLAM is evil? ITS TO DO WITH THE MEDIA, WHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA; WHITE CHRISTIANS. AND THEY ONLY LIKE MISS ENGLAND BECAUSE SHE SLAGS OFF MUSLIMS AND SIDES WITH WHITE PEOPLE. but at the end of the day; she will NEVER be considered acceptable, because as much as her skin may be light she is not of ANGLO origin. INSHIA ALLAH

top topics

<< 1   >>

join