It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, the paranormal realm and psychic abilities.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
GOD

God is all, therefore God is all seeing and all knowing.

To connect with God is to connect with everything. His spirit lies in everything.

Your mind can connect with the All mind, named God.

God is able to transform himself, as we are part of Him we can transform ourselves by Him, in His name.

Mind-viewing things, at distances = remote viewing. Watching through the all seeing eye God. Sensing things at distances. Therefore, being one with God, able to transform things, at distances. God is all so therefore there is no distance in God, it is all together. In themind, through the spirit distance is nothing.

Transforming through the spirit. Healing. All in the mind, through the spirit.

When one connects with God on purpose, one is able to perform all Gods abilities, one better than the other, practice needs to be done for this.

What are Gods abilities:

-Healing, transforming
-Seeing
-Knowing, what more?

God is all, be one with God and God will lift you up in his spirit to know all things, or at least, all the things one needs to know.

Greetings, be blessed.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Great message. But how can we connect with him? Praying? Meditating?
I don't think connecting with God is such an easy thing, specially for me. Well, maybe I'm just far away to understand such thing.

Anyway, God bless you.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
praying for help and meditating is defintaly the way to go. This will get you calm and centered. This will take some time, but maybe you are allready. When you are meditating, you'll tend to see things and expierence feelings, one must go through all phases of the proces. This takes time, go easy on it, do not force anything. Let it all happen. The key is also to be able to talk to someone about your experiences, to share them, this does a lot of good to one. Even the weirdest thing, just let it out in an appropriate way, so you take it with you in this world, I mean, that's also a way of releasing the energies. Be yourself, talk when you feel is needed to, go on your gut feeling.

Maybe-Probably things you allready knew, it's all in the smaller things of ' life '.

Be blessed!

new topics

join