It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal clear images........where are they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Could somebody please give me some hope in my interest in Ufology. I have been looking for years into this and come across blurry images of saucers, shaky videos where people just can't seem to be able to use the focus.

I mean in 60 years since Roswell I don't think there are ANY cases that you could slap on the table in front of me that showed there was something clearly defined, THAT is a clear image of a UFO etc etc. I'm sorry for the negativity but i am genuinely baffled that we don't have good images, i may be wrong.........

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well, personally, I believe the reason is because no actual aliens have visited us yet, or recently enough to have been captured on film. However, I leave myself open to the possibility that they exist. More on that discussion here.

As for what's being caught on film, you may want to consider it from a 180-degree angle. Instead of saying "Why are all UFO pictures poorly photographed/videoed?" perhaps the real situation is that unidentifiable images are much more likely to be produced by unskilled photographers and videographers. These are sometimes in the "air" part of the picture, which of course makes them a UFO, but not neccessarily an alien.

The only crystal clear images I've ever seen were proven hoaxes, sometimes very elaborate ones, but hoaxes nonetheless, or craft later proven to be terrestrial military or scientific in nature. Considering some of the crazy looking aerospace designs I've seen over the years, just about any "alien" inner-atmosphere craft, is, in fact, fully or almost fully replicable here on Earth using technology that is presently available to the major defense contractors.

PS: BTW I dig your avi. I'm a pretty big Bladerunner fan myself.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Yeah i saw your AVI a little while back on another thread and got pretty jealous, very Bladerunneresque!!

You make some good points there, maybe they have just simply not visited us yet and maybe want to believe so bad. I think I saw something once but it was from a great distance so i couldn't be sure it was anything extraterrestrial. The flip side is that there are a number of cases where people HAVE seen things and been absolutely terrified by the experience so i don't really know what to think about the whole thing. Wait i guess!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
instead of waiting for the crystal clear pics maybe you should go out and try and get it yourself

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Oh believe me i would love that!, you don't get much view of the sky in the city though!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
thats true
but if you really want to get some pics plan for the weekend to go somewhere
where there is no lights
you might get lucky and get a photo of something unbelieveable

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'd be kinda skeptical if I found a crystal-clear image. The ships appear out of nowhere, move fast, and don't like to come low in the atmosphere, so the camera guy doesn't have much room to catch it. Still I've seen quite a few clear ones.

new topics

top topics

join