It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Encounter The Patriot Act

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Im sure we've all been affected in subtle ways by the patriot act.
On a related banking note, that Check 21 law Bush signed into law a few years ago-I HATE!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
More new developments:

Since when is a Bank Cashiers Check no longer as good as cash? They are holding them for clearing now just like any other check.

We have always been able to verify/confirm the status of our tenants utility accounts as property manager, which is usefull in determining if they are in compliance with their lease, and also if they have skipped town if the rent stops coming. Suddenly last week the utilities started balking on giving out this information. What changed there?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Well, this is the first time I've read this thread, I must have somehow missed it along the way over the last two years. Personally, I believe what you experienced at the bank is due to doing actions like what you went through, and in essence allowing it to be easier to pass a bad check, as lessening the restriction before they become so tightened that you will choke like at a Proctologist examining you with a cold finger up your wazoo.

In retrospect it is so this makes it easier to influence ans usher in the Amero as well as biochiping everyone like I discuss in this thread as well as others you can follow through the links or through visiting My profile as well.

To Be Chipped, Or Not? Owning Stock In Your Own Verichip, And Politics

You will have to bear with Me of course as you will have to sort through a lot there, as well I can answer questions when I revisit this thread.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I think that that is rediculous I would have refused to show any of my credentials other than my bank card then I would have told the bank manager to take it or leave it and if he /she wouldn't I would take my business elsewhere Or I would have made 4 2500 dollar deposits and wasted everyones time including my own

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
But you have to understand, the banks are not doing this of their own accord, they are being forced to comply with new rules. Even they are not comfortable with this from what I can see.

I wish someone in the banking industry would chime in here.

i too find this restrictive...and my wife and i have had difficulties in moving our own money where we want to. but the banks love this..the longer they hold onto your money, even for a day, the more money they make in their own accounts. if you can restrict a $ 1,000 dollar withdrawal for 1 day and multiply that by 1,000 withdrawals, it is one days interest on a million dollars. and if you spread that out even further over other accounts, there is absolutely no incentive for the banks to quickly release your own money to you.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It is all part of what will come. They are trying to get to the point of eliminating the black market. If people cannot perform their transactions in cash then that eliminates anyone from doing anything off of the books. The claim that they are trying to find tangos and drug dealers is all a ruse. They are just trying to gain complete control of our financial lives. We the people must do all that we can to stop it. The problem is I am not sure what "it" is that we must do! The fiat money system developed by the federal reserve sand enforced by the IRS has got to go.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

top topics

<< 1   >>

join