It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advanced Development Companies!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I told you not to mention me!!

Anyways, so... how did the guys at the modeling company get the design right? Does the modeling company have and "insideman"?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghost
Well, a source I know and trust sais there is an aircraft that looks like the "F-19" currently flying for the US Defense Department! However, the same source also sais that it's not called the F-19, it has another designation. If insiders with security clearance say it real, I tend to believe it.

Are you trying to say that there is an active aircraft that resembles the F-19 model? If so, which model? Each of the well known aircraft model companies seem to have released their own, each one different looking. As I said earlier they are just based upon whatever aircraft was popular at the time.

And its flying for the DoD ... do you mean its operated by the AF or is it something separate altogether?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gfad
Are you trying to say that there is an active aircraft that resembles the F-19 model? If so, which model? Each of the well known aircraft model companies seem to have released their own, each one different looking. As I said earlier they are just based upon whatever aircraft was popular at the time.

And its flying for the DoD ... do you mean its operated by the AF or is it something separate altogether?

According to my source, YES! Which F-19 model, I don't know, that was never said. My personal guess is maybe a bit of each. What every this aircraft is, it may be based near Tonapah where the F-117 Nighthawk was operated from.

I know this all may be hard for some to accept, but I'm working with a confidential source, who could possibly get in trouble if too much comes out!

Sometimes when you research Black Projects you have to accept that you can't always discuss sources because the gouvernment isn't above ruining people's careers for the sake of keeping their secrets. Take it for what it's worth!

Tim

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
I told you not to mention me!!

Anyways, so... how did the guys at the modeling company get the design right? Does the modeling company have and "insideman"?

Shattered OUT...

You're full of it!

Who knows! Maybe one of thoes people who sit out by Groom Lake with their lawn chairs and binoculars got lucky.

Tim

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
wasnt it called the "IRON WORKS"? I am sure there are many projects that arent even known intradivision or sectionally at first then maybe ever. Some projects might about been such bad failures that they will be classified black for a long time kinda like the russian space program did with their rocket failures. The rumors and denials are interesting when it comes to guessing what is real and what is only for propaganda or what is propaganda that turns out to be truth!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char2c35t
wasnt it called the "IRON WORKS"?

Yes, That was Grumman's advanced project division. However, Grumman merged with Northrop so the name may have changed.

Tim

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join