It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Vol 2 - The Antichrist Conspiricy DVD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I've just finished watching the Illuminati Vol 2 - The Antichrist Conspiricy DVD, in which it states that somebody called Jack Parsons (who delclared himself the antichrist) created a golem which was somehow attached to the first atom bomb test, Parson apparantly told his mother that the golem survived, but the dvd didn't elaborate further, does anybody know anything about this?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Um,..........no. This si the first time Ive ever heard of this. Sounds like urban myth and legend. How the hell do you attach a golem to an a-bomb, and what purpose would it serve?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlockShocker
I've just finished watching the Illuminati Vol 2 - The Antichrist Conspiricy DVD, in which it states that somebody called Jack Parsons (who delclared himself the antichrist) created a golem which was somehow attached to the first atom bomb test, Parson apparantly told his mother that the golem survived, but the dvd didn't elaborate further, does anybody know anything about this?

everard's dvd's are great watching, slick, flashy and suprisingly informative and generally their facts are well stated that actually hold up in many cases. I especially like Secret Space but Illuminati 2 was a little over the top....i think the flash is over emphasized over confirmable or even semi confirmable substance. But i too want to know if anyones heard more...I've done searches on this forum for anything related to any of everards movies like the first Illuminati movie and Secret Space: The Illuminati Conquest of Space and I came up with practically nothing which was surprising since they seem to be pretty high profile as far as conspiracy docu's go...so yea...any info people?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hi Or_Die_Trying

I have been trying to get a hold of this DVD for a while now it sounds interesting, i have finally found a copy and will be watching it in the next few days.

I dont know anything about this golem thing, but will share my thoughts on the DVD after viewing.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
video.google.com...

Here you go, all of part II for free.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
While I have not watched it, do you mean Golem in the Judaic mythical sense? If a creature like that was skulking around the A-Bomb project I think Oppenheimer would have pooped himself. Perhaps do you/ he mean a Doppleganger? That is an exact copy of an individual, although they tend to not be that helpful, more so annoying then take over your life in your stead.

Golem set aside (which I find ridiculous), I look forward to watching the free copy. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I just remembered, yeah Jack Parsons while being a brilliant scientist was very involved in the Occult. Here is a link to a book that has an article about him, as well as a bunch of other interesting Occult articles. I am sure on ATS a lot of you are familiar with The Disinformation company, Brit's you might remember the short 4 (?) episodes that were aired then pulled for being to out there and graphic.

Book of Lies: The Disinformation Guide to Magic and the Occult

Sorry, no Golem mentioned.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
There's also a great biography of Jack called "Sex And Rockets".

Jack was a NASA rocket scientist, and a student of the British occultist Aleister Crowley. One of his operations was to magically produce a so-called "moonchild", previously described by Crowley. It seems from the various writings that the "moonchild" only exists in the astral world, not the physical one.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
How the hell do you attach a golem to an a-bomb

With a VERY long stick.

Cug

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
There's also a great biography of Jack called "Sex And Rockets".

Also Strange Angel: The Otherworldly Life of Rocket Scientist John Whiteside Parsons

Jack was a NASA rocket scientist

Actually he an others who were working at Cal Tech formed JPL (Jet Propulsion Labs) and Arojet in the pre-NASA days.

Parsons is quite an interesting person IMHO, Unfortunately one of the better sites about his magical life is now gone, you can still see it via the Internet wayback machine web.archive.org...://www.babalon.net/

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Um,..........no. This si the first time Ive ever heard of this. Sounds like urban myth and legend. How the hell do you attach a golem to an a-bomb, and what purpose would it serve?

I heard something similar, but not that it was a golem or whatever that is.. .I heard a baby was placed into the middle of the A-bomb and the amount of energy from the explosion would more or less turn this child into the anti-christ. That the child would be fused with this power. Which would mean the reason for it would be to create the anti-christ...

Unfortunately I can't remember which video it was that had this information... so please don't take my word, I'd say if you're really interested in finding out what the purpose is you need to watch the videos and investigate it more...

I honestly feel it's a bit far fetched, but then what isn't far fetched anymore..?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HruthTurts
I heard something similar, but not that it was a golem or whatever that is.. .I heard a baby was placed into the middle of the A-bomb and the amount of energy from the explosion would more or less turn this child into the anti-christ. That the child would be fused with this power. Which would mean the reason for it would be to create the anti-christ...

Holy cow, that may have to do with "Transcendental Illumination".

Supposedly there's a form of energy that's released from a person when they die, so if you are around hundreds or thousands of people all dying at once, such as in a war, you absorb all this life energy and become a sort of god....

I didn't think anyone actually took the idea seriously though!

You'd think that the child would be utterly vaporized well before it could get "transcendentally illuminated" and become the Anti-Christ though

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
im not buying it

jews are evil and cathloics are good

that is laughable at best.

although some of the vid is some what entertaining that is all it is

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

You totally missed the point - most Jews and Catholics, heck people in general, haven't the slightest clue that all this insane occult stuff is going on at all. It isn't even remotely about "Jews vs Catholics".

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just finished watching the videos.... whoa.

It's interesting, Hoagland in "Dark Mission" says that Parsons and Marjorie Cameron never did produce a child; this video says that they did produce the "golem".

Supposing there was a foetus and it really did survive the atomic blast (????), any ideas as to who it could be? It would be, what, a 62, 63-year-old female by now?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i think you missed my point

that this film at best is a sifi movie with a really bad plot

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

i definately believe in the nwo

its just these people used bits and peices from many sources and tried to tack totaly diffrent theroys together and make up a whole new one..

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

So it would surprise you to discover then that at least SOME of what is portrayed in the film is true? That some of these black-magic cults and things do exist? And that prominent people in NASA etc are involved in them?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

no it wouldnt suprise me in the least

what would suprise me is if the film maker had any prof of their claims

[edit on 15pmu42007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hello, Im a new poster on this site, I've also looked into this theory a little, as far as I know the rumour has it that the "golem" child (child concieved at a time thought to be beneficial in astrological terms to golden dawn occultists) was born alive and then killed to be reborn in the wake of the atom bomb, the child was not placed inside the bomb itself , but inside a lead vial within the blast area of the bomb test, it was thought the child would be reborn with a great power and be subservient to it's creators.

top topics

join