It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lennon vrs. U.S. Government. A Conspiracy Story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by chetinglendalevillage
yeah, about 10 years ago tupac got shot and killed.

he's an absolute legend in the Rap genre, most people who listen to rap would rank tupac as maybe the best ever rapper.

i just don't think he was a threat in the intellectual sense that lennon was, he in many ways embraced the gangsta lifestyle and his living would be more of a longrun advantage commercially had he not been shot. tupac was at a level all rappers want and someone got to him.

i never saw him as much of a political threat as much as he was a street threat.

Yes, tupac lived a high risk lifestyle but he also had a revolutionary mentality. His mother was a member of the black panthers. He promoted black empowerment and his music was filled with messages of social reform. He urged that people reject the ignorant mindset that plagues the poor black population. He was an activist. He talked about living "Thug Life", which many mistake with living a "gangsta" life. In actuality living a "Thug Life" is about being an individual and not buying into the so-called "values" that the powers that be push onto us in order to control and oppress us.

A couple of his speeches:
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

Here are some good videos:
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

Now his death may very well be due to his high risk lifestyle, but would it not be plausible someone was afraid of what he was capable of? It's very similar to how MLK, Malcolm X, and john lennon were assasinated.

Also notice how since Tupac's death, hip hop music has deteriorated from a highly political and often intellectual form of expression into basically poppy club/pseudo-gangsta music watered down for suburbia.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Anyone familiar with this album of Tupac's 'Makaveli :The Don Killuminati - The 7 Day Theory'
en.wikipedia.org...:_The_7_Day_Theory

The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory was the final album finished before Tupac Shakur's death and the first to be released after his death.

www.geocities.com...

KILLUMINATI is Global Revolutionary change. A spiritual awareness, a mental change, a physical change, an a change in the destiny of AFRIKAN people. KILLUMINATI initiates change in the mind, body, and spirit of AFRIKANS, while being conscious of the enemy, the Illuminati. The Illuminati are the same group of elitists who brought Us slavery, the same people who run the world today, with the same values and goals. They have since only changed faces and improved upon their methods of exploitation. KILLUMINATI is a path way to Traditional Spiritual Communal Overstanding. We must know from whence We came, how We came to be lost, how to get back, and how not to stray again. KILLUMINATI is here to do away with the nonchalant regressive attitudes of AFRIKAN people world wide. This attitude stems from the worst crimes in world history, Imperial/Colonial invasions of the free world, and the AFRIKAN slave trade. KILLUMINATI stands to end this cycle of oppression and exploitation. The slave trade and slavery of AFRIKANS has cast an unsolved problem on AFRIKANS. We must emerge and place the highest focus upon formal education, specialized training and political, cultural and spiritual cultivation.

www.tupac-online.com...

As proof that Cointelpro is alive and well in recent years, you could examine the government orchestrated infamous “East-West rap beef” between New York rapper Notorious B.I.G. and California political thug rapper Tupac Shakur. Tupac, the son of two former Black Panthers, Afeni Shakur (Panther 21) and his stepfather Dr. Mutulu Shakur (currently a political prisoner), was assassinated due to his family background and political beliefs.

The Notorious B.I.G., who was later killed as well, being the most popular rap artist on the East Coast, was simply used as a tool to make the beef look authentic. It should be noted that shortly after the assassination of Tupac, his cousin Yafu Kadaffi was also assassinated. Kadaffi just so happened to be the son of another prominent movement figure, Sekou Odinga, who is also currently a political prisoner.

en.wikipedia.org...

COINTELPRO (Counter Intelligence Program) is a program of the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation aimed at investigating and disrupting dissident political organizations within the United States. Although covert operations have been employed throughout FBI history, the formal COINTELPRO operations of 1956-1971 were broadly targeted against organizations that were (at the time) considered to have politically radical elements, ranging from those whose stated goal was the violent overthrow of the U.S. government (such as the Weathermen) to non-violent civil rights groups such as Martin Luther King Jr.'s Southern Christian Leadership Conference to violent racist and segregationist groups like the Ku Klux Klan and the American Nazi Party. The founding document of COINTELPRO directed FBI agents to "expose, disrupt, misdirect, discredit, or otherwise neutralize" the activities of these movements and their leaders.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Tupac was a thorn in the side of the government. He wanted to use the idea of Killuminati to free people from the Illuminati. On his last album before his death he called himself The Don (leader) of Killuminati. The FBI has a branch that looks at and examines Hip-Hop music and as soon as they caught wind of this album i believe they took the evidence to the CIA who gave the order for the hit.

The other day i was watching Tupac: Resurrection, a documentary on his life, at the end he says something very important
'I'm not saying that i'm gonna change the world but i guarantee that i will spark the brain that will change the world. So keep your head and do what you've got to do and then inside of you i'll be reborn.'

www.tupac-online.com...

Who knows what the victor would be capable of? Since both already have unprecedented wealth and lizzadies, one wonders what else they could possibly want. How about a religion of their own? Recall that Jesus himself had no intention of starting a religion; it was Paul who held that ambition. Tupac's tormented historical figure, his widely recognized idolism, and his gospel's never-ending reimaginings point to a similar and sad fate. Destined for misinterpretation and mythical exaggeration, Tupac will rule in heaven, while yet another poser will rule on Earth.

youtube.com...

[edit on 29-9-2006 by KLW89]

[edit on 29-9-2006 by KLW89]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Travisky
anyone here notice that the murder of Tupac Shakur is eerily similar? Sure his death may have been related to the lifetyle he lived, but 2pac also happened to be a musician who spoke out against political and social injustice.

Don't forget Bob Marley. Also killed by government...although I don't think it was the US government this time.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I cant see how Bob Marley was killed by the government because he died of cancer
But there was a assassination attempt on his life , where i think he was shot and that was political because of what was going on in Jamaica at that time .

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
As I have stated in this forum before the Beatles were a Tavistock creation and their popularity in the US was engineered to foster a divide between parents and teenagers of the time. Lennon had figured out what a prop and fraud he'd been and through writings or political aspirations threatened to blow the lid off the social engineering which dominated the landscape of sixties America. Lennon was as equally tragic as he was brilliant. The music he produced post break-up in 1970 and beyond was ladened with messages regarding the elites and their control. Songs like Mind Games, Shine-On all contributed to him being a problem which had to go away.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by regal
I cant see how Bob Marley was killed by the government because he died of cancer
But there was a assassination attempt on his life , where i think he was shot and that was political because of what was going on in Jamaica at that time .

Read these two articles to get a clue about the conspiracy surrounding his alleged assasination. There's some interesting stuff:-

www.bobmarleymagazine.com...

www.fctp.co.uk...

[edit on 2-10-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
well now that I have seen the Us vs. John Lennon I can tell y'all it was kind of a waste of time if you have ever been into movies about lennon.

for example, Imagine covered a lot of the topics covered in this movie and there was hardly a bit of footage or "insight" that made this movie really worth its while. If you don't know squat about Lennon, this is a good movie to see but Imagine was much better.

Online reading about mark david chapman is far more interesting than anything offered here and the main theme doesn't say a whole lot if anything that I didn't already know.

Let us never forget what an original Lennon was and it's too bad living his way of life is impossible. isn't that strange?

What would lennon be like in a world totally at peace?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
The world should of listened to his lyrics, and tried to understand them.
Instead of labeling him a menace, a foul mouthed antagonistic brit.

Only so many people have as much love, understanding and compassion as John Lennon, there sure is a scarce amount in todays politics

Sad, because its now.. when we need it the most.

First off, he used various drugs including acid. Ever have a conversation with a man on acid.... yeah, it makes a whole lota sence.

What RRconservative was saying was that he antagonized the government. Screw you all and your right/left wing bs like that actually means something within the real structure of the gov. Aside from that while Lenon was alive wasnt the majority of the government controled by dems?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join