It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the chips have hit my town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
on my way home from work a buddy of mine got on the subject of animals. he told me that him and his fiance were at petland (a local store here) and said that there was a dog for sell that had a chip in it. as soon as he said that i mentally said oh s**t. i didn't bother to tell him the truth about the chips and all that. i just played it off like it was cool. *sighs* i dont know man. im gettin a little discouraged about this whole thing. it just amazes me that ppl in positions of power can stoop THIS low. it sickening really. oh well all i can do is a live my life and try to have fun and enjoy it b4 these bastards ruin it. and when the chips become mandatory, ill kiss my friends and family goodbye, and without any hesitation whatsoever volunteer to get sent to the concentration camp, or get beheaded or whatever the hell else these sick bozos plan on doing to ppl who aren't willing to go along with their evil plan.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
ok fair enough comment you have there hun but to me and prob others you sound just a little bit paranoid here, over here in the uk most pets are chipped and have been for many many years, i see your point about where our government s and such are stooping to though as recently over here they have actually started chipping the garbage bins
apparently its ment to ensure that we recycle and there are whispers that fines may be on the way for over load of bins and non recycling stuff. example of chips in bins
example of chips in bins
comon questions bout microchips
about avid

those r just a few sites to look at.

when it comes to concerns about new world order there is certainly a need to be concerned about the on going developments.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yeah man those chips are alright , you see if your dog runs off or if someone steals it or if it just goes missing but then gets caught by the rspca they can then scan it and it will reveal the owners name and address so that the animal can be returned to its owner.
So some things that seem sinister can work out for the good.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hey Lord Infamous... why in your opinion are these chips in the pets a bad idea? Why are you troubled by this?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I don't think LordInfamous' concerns are out of proportion. Little by little we are being introduced and desensitized to tracking devices. Sure, chipping your pet sounds like a good thing, but it's really just another chip in what is becoming a long list of tracking devices.

If chipping garbage pails doesn't put the icing on the cake and open some eyes I don't know what would. I don't think they are doing that in the US though in the past 10 years there are more and more garbage pails being provided by the garbage company.....

I think the big difference is in the UK you people seem to know the chips are there, whereas in the US I don't think it's openly disclosed what is and isn't chipped these days, and I think it's a lot more than pets to tell you the truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Dogs and cats have been doing just fine and dandy without being implanted with anything like computer chips for thousands of years, and all of a sudden it's a have to have item for the safety and security of your pet. My kids came home from school last year talking about Channel 1 (another thread perhaps someday) had a show that was talking about how implanted microchips, in people, could hold medical records and save lives blah blah blah. Some of you younger folks may not remember it, but there was a time, not so long ago, when people could just freaking live their lives, no cameras, no credit bureaus, no microchips for Fido, no domestic surveillence, you know just pay your taxes and live your life.
This crap isn't normal and regardless of what they grinning bastards in the suit tell you, it isn't nessecary either. You are being conditioned, guns for boys dolls for girls kind of stuff to accept all of this invasion of your privacy as normalcy. It isn't. They have the means, the methods, and the will, let's not give them consent as well. Once you loose privacy, once you give up a right, they don't just give it back to you, it's gone.
Well said Relentless.
What creeps me out is alot of these younger people think this kind of crap is completely normal. It doesn't bother my kids at all that there is a camera on their school bus or in their classrooms watching them, or that the Vet wants to put a tracking device in our cat. The School keeps sending crap home wanting their Fingerprints adn they look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them we don't need to get them printed. Conditioning is real, and in my observations, very effective.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
Hey Lord Infamous... why in your opinion are these chips in the pets a bad idea? Why are you troubled by this?

I would like to add to my question:

How, specifically, do these chip implants affect you in a negative way?

Why do you care if there are chips in your garbage cans? Aren't you a good citizen who follows the recycling laws?

Why specifically are you concerned about your pet having a chip? Wouldn't it be good if your pet was lost to have your contact info available to the finder?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
In the same respect I could understand humans being microchipped, it won't happen because of the anti-NWO fanatics and I can understand to an extent why. For pure medical reasons, say a pedestrian was hit by a car and they were already on drugs a paramedic could scan the implant and see your medical history and if the drugs will effect the ones you are already on and provide a bad reaction. It could also act as a donation card in the same respect, where if you are killed they would be able to see if you want to donate body parts and the like. or if a run away child was found his parent could be identified immediately.

There are also many cons- firstly people may argue that the chip may have a tracer in and people could moniter your activities. Others may obtain a scanner and use it for illegal purposes, e.g. imagine an insurance company boosting charges for unhealthy people and the like.

I still think it is a feasable idea though.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Knights, the thing is, yes there are definately benefits that can be obtained by chips. But you yourself see the abuses that can occur.

I don't see NWO fanatics when people object to chips. I see people who view the world realistically and know that potential abuses are unlimited, and quite frankly I don't trust the world and our leaders to protect me from them.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
you are talking about putting "chips" into people...step back and think about what you are saying!!! just think where that will end up.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If you're all that concerned about tracking devices being used on people, then I suggest you take a closer look at things you may already be using...Such as credit cards, checkbooks, ATM cards, debit cards...And let's not forget the GPS system in your car or the cell phone you carry in your pocket!

[edit on 10-9-2006 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Masons provide free ID program to local children here in Pa . they call it Child Idendification Program (CHIP) .

www.pagrandlodge.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zman
Masons provide free ID program to local children here in Pa . they call it Child Idendification Program (CHIP) .

The 'chip' in the Masonic CHIP program is just an acronym. It does not involve the implanting of microchips in any way.

We write down the child's name, contact info, and metrics. We take fingerprints. We take an oral DNA swab and dental impression. We take a still photo, and a video interview.

Except for a permission slip (recording that the parent/guardian permitted us to perform the service for the child), every piece produced is handed over immediately to the parent, to take with them. We retain nothing else; nothing is archived; nothing is handed over to the police/government/Big Brother (before anyone suggests it). Some of the newer programs use tiny DVD discs and such, so that the entire packet can fit in a wallet or purse.

If the child goes missing, the parents can just hand the packet over to the police, and they instantly have everything they need to issue an Amber Alert, or identify a found child or (in unfortunate cases) remains.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Yeah, just one of the many ways Masons 'give back to the community' isn't it? Note the "Giving Back".

If you want to have your child id recorded, don't let the Wizard Wannabes do it for you guys, take your kids down to the local Law Enforcement Agency and do it properly.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Yeah, just one of the many ways Masons 'give back to the community' isn't it?

I've never heard the words 'giving back' attached to the Masons or any other charitable-work organization.

If you want to have your child id recorded, don't let the Wizard Wannabes do it for you guys, take your kids down to the local Law Enforcement Agency and do it properly.

No need to attack.

I don't know about your area, but mine only offers fingerprinting at the Police Station, for a fee. In contrast, the Mason's CHIP program offers all the stuff I listed above for free. And the important stations are generally manned by professionals - the dental swabs taken by dental professionals, the fingerprints taken by cops, etc. And we offer it all in an organized, one-stop manner... and we advertise it.

But this is getting off topic... the accusation was that the program puts microchips in children, and no microchips are involved.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Lets stick to the topic of implantable tacking devices.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
lets creat a scenario. what if, lets say i get a chip at birth. as i get older and learn ,i get into some trouble, it gets put on my chip. ok, now lets say some evil hacker puts things on my chip that label me and is not true and even if it is would you like labels put on you because you did stupid things when you were young. we all learn differently and hopefully we learn from our mistakes. not have a chip hanging over us saying out our every bad move. oh look honey, a scumbag, lets stay away from him. when in actuallity, maybe that person changed. im sure with the chip comes with perks. like if your chip has alot of good stuff on it you get cheaper gas and food, special deals the others dont. i mean look at insurance, when you get good grades your insurance is cheaper, right. when you get a dwi your insurance is high, right. im sure with the chip there is perks. good boy, good perks, bad boy, no perks scumbag. or maybe perks may come with points, points that can be added or subtracted, so a connected person, even if they were really bad could live like a king. there have to be limits, if this so called chip works ,our system today isnt all perfect, what if the chip is worse.
sure a tracking device now. a life history profile, points whatever later. it is about the government and buisness controlling you. bad worker at work , loose points, you see where im going with this. your work, your play , your life, and so on, see and this is good, not for me thanks.

[edit on 12-9-2006 by littlebird]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Chips in people is a bit different from chips in a pet!

My dog isnt chipped, but thats because shes a lazy git and I have to drag her out on a walk, so chances of her running away are pretty slim. However, if she was all active and always running out of the garden and stuff, id quite like her to have a chip.

If she ran away, or was stolen id like to be able to have the chance of being able to PROVE that the dog they found was mine. " Thats my sandy! " "Oh really? This man claims hes had her since she was a pup! " "Lets get scanning then! "

Good thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawa
Chips in people is a bit different from chips in a pet!

My dog isnt chipped, but thats because shes a lazy git and I have to drag her out on a walk, so chances of her running away are pretty slim. However, if she was all active and always running out of the garden and stuff, id quite like her to have a chip.

If she ran away, or was stolen id like to be able to have the chance of being able to PROVE that the dog they found was mine. " Thats my sandy! " "Oh really? This man claims hes had her since she was a pup! " "Lets get scanning then! "

Good thing.

Good for pets, bad for people unless you want to become the govt's pet

top topics

join