It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIME: Why The 9/11 Conspiracies Won't Go Away.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It's as simple as this. the 911 conspiracy theories won't go away because they're true.

Ram

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I agree with Trauma..
How simple can it be...?

That's it..
End of story...

Edit:
I need to write some stuff. (let me see)..

ye - Firemen said bom bom bom bom bom bom...
What do we call that kinda explosions? serial explosions?

Anyway - just like building seven - went down... Didn't tilt, just melted away..

And le' PASSPORT from the criminal hijacker - flew out the flames.. And sombody grapped it midair.. "hey guys?! - just found some evidence" - "oh - cheers mate!"

Well - The mission will be complete - - Splitting up the people of the city in a red and blue zone..
For conspiracy nutters and the normal people.. Red blue - red blue...

Oh - "don't they have red and blue zones in the new detention camps?!"

hey mate!! those camps don't exist... it would be all over the news if they had made detention camps??!

offcourse... Thx for telling me..

Whut about the microchips..
huh?!?!
wtf U talking bout.. They don't exist either..

ah great - just thought for a moment we where heading towards a global cleansing/killing-field ect.. Must have been a bad dream?!

ye - It must have..

[edit on 9-9-2006 by Ram]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Tobight on the discovery channel.....'why the towers fell' at 9pm...it's very informative and suggested viewing for all ct'ers who can.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It's as simple as this. the 911 conspiracy theories won't go away because they're true.

Lol. I wouldn't say EVERYTHING that has been said is true... but your general idea is correct. They won't go away because the overall idea (that we are NOT being told the truth) is right. There is NO WAY you can believe the official government conspiracy down to a "T."

And I am sick of people saying that this is our way of "coping" with the tragedy. That we believe in conspiracy theories because it satisfies some phycological need, or that we simply believe that big events need big conspiracies, or any other stupid argument. We believe it because the evidence is there. Not because we fear the terrorists. If only the TIMES would actually look at the evidence...

Yeah, Im rambling, and Im already REALLY mad today... Ill just leave it at that.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I hope I'm not out of topic but I've found out a weird thing about one of the planes that crashed on WTC was called Q33 NY. Look what hapens when you change the caracters in WINGDINGS 1 (MS Word). That's the most strange thing I've ever seen.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by Telos]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lumos
Man, you're quick.

Ok, I was being sarcastic, sorry

Well I think I wasn't as quick as you man

p.s. I mean it, honestly !!!

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
How about a nice breath of fresh air?

www.pointlesswasteoftime.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Another take on the 9/11 theories

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Grownup...
Was that a joke?

why is your link on HTML instruction lessons relevant to 9-11?

why bother even coming to this site, if you are just going to waste peoples time, and distract?
are you that lonely, or in need of attention?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by grownup
How about a nice breath of fresh air?

www.pointlesswasteoftime.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Another take on the 9/11 theories

Regardless of whether the photo was accurate or not...is completely irrelevent, IMO. We all watched the president sit there after he had been told. We all watched the Secret Service not do anything at all. How in the world at that point did they know that the president was not a target? Why was he not ushered out of the room immediately and onto AF1 without delay? Because they didnt want to alarm some children? How did they know for a fact that that whole school wasnt a target; especially given that it was public knowledge that he would be there that day.. planned months ahead and announced from the White House. That classroom scene that I saw was a very telling tale in this whole saga. Who cares if the book was upside down or not... irrelevent and distracting from the real issues. SS protocols were not followed that morning... that is the real issue of that classroom scene.

thank you for your time,

TONE23

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
After lurking here for almost 2 years I've learned a few things abou this site and 9/11...

If you don't belive the conspiracy, it's ok for people to insult you and call you simple, but not the other way around

It's ok to question any piece of evidence that proves it was a not a conspiracy, but not the other way around.

Any piece of evidence that's presented is met with resistance by 'that one guy' that just happens to be an expert in the field, but cannot answer a question about the exact same area of science in a non-9/11 thread.

Assuming ANYTHING is as it seems is an immediate sign of disinformation or some other devious trick.

Any mention that the government hasn't gained anything from 9/11 is met with the same sort of insults and accusations that all other 'normal' explanations are met with.

Wolrd renowed experts that disagree with the conspiracy are either 'on the take' or being promised great power in the NWO, or at least 5 people on the site know more than some silly 'Stephen Hawking' guy... who ever that is...

I really dont know why I keep coming here, I guess it's just a guilty pleasure....

If you want to know why Time calls people goofs, then just step back as a 3rd person that hasn't already made up their mind about every possible 'devious' situation and it will make total sense... It's so bad that I can't even read any of the threads anymore. It seems that if you're a complete nut on here, everything you say is protected, and if you have any LOGIC in your brain at all, you're free to be assulted and attacked by anyone and everyone.

Ironically, after reading all the posts, it boggles my mine that people aren't concerned with the real conspiracies... politcal favoratism and back patting to get the WTC done without having to answer to tons of regulations, failures on all levels of government to correctly respond or follow through once the crisis was in full swing, terrible mismanagement of both funds and human resources...

I guess that sorta stuff just isn't 'meaty' enough for people, so the time is wasted on this crap...

Just my $.02

[edit on 11-9-2006 by sp00ner]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00ner
After lurking here for almost 2 years I've learned a few things abou this site and 9/11...

If you don't belive the conspiracy, it's ok for people to insult you and call you simple, but not the other way around

Actually its not ok no matter what view you share. I take great care to not attack the person. It takes any credibility away from the debate....

If you see this happen report it via the "complain" button on the top fo the page and the staff will look into it.

original quote by: sp00ner
It's ok to question any piece of evidence that proves it was a not a conspiracy, but not the other way around.

Not true at all... While I believe that there is some level of govt. complicity I do not subscribe to all of the theories as to the level of said complicity. Nor do I agree with all of the theories surrounding WTC and the Pentagon. I cannot speak for everyone; but there are many here that question everything from both angles(and sometimes many more angles).
Examples:
I do not believe that there were holographic planes that day..
I think flght 77 hit the pentagon
I believe flight 93 crashed in penn.
I do not believe the WTC planes had missles on them.
etc..

Sure it may be skewed in one direction more than another... But this is a conspiracy site, after all. And if the view IS skewed in that direction t is because that is the will of the people that use the site. You cannot blame ATS for the opinions of its membershipATS T&C...

Any piece of evidence that's presented is met with resistance by 'that one guy' that just happens to be an expert in the field, but cannot answer a question about the exact same area of science in a non-9/11 thread.

I do agree sir... but It happens on both sides of the ball ...all the time.

Assuming ANYTHING is as it seems is an immediate sign of disinformation or some other devious trick.

Again...both side sides of the coin can be just as guilty.

Any mention that the government hasn't gained anything from 9/11 is met with the same sort of insults and accusations that all other 'normal' explanations are met with.

While they should not be met with insults and name calling(refer to first comment); the statement that the govt hasnt gained anything following the events of 911 simply is not true. The govt has gained a quite many things as a result of this attack. PATRIOT ACT I and II; a global unending war(complete with huge amounts of money for the Companies, Defense Contractors and politicos); A virtual surveillence state. I could go on but this is enough for my point.

Original quote by: sp00ner
Wolrd renowed experts that disagree with the conspiracy are either 'on the take' or being promised great power in the NWO, or at least 5 people on the site know more than some silly 'Stephen Hawking' guy... who ever that is...

unfortunately, I can see why you could see this. It does get said alot... But I know when I say that.. I tend to keep it more to the realm of my opinion of a possibility; and try to make that known in that given situation. Rather than say it is a definate fact.

I really dont know why I keep coming here, I guess it's just a guilty pleasure....

awwww come on.. you know you wuv us....

If you want to know why Time calls people goofs, then just step back as a 3rd person that hasn't already made up their mind about every possible 'devious' situation and it will make total sense... It's so bad that I can't even read any of the threads anymore. It seems that if you're a complete nut on here, everything you say is protected, and if you have any LOGIC in your brain at all, you're free to be assulted and attacked by anyone and everyone.

now now, lets not be the pot that calls a kettle black. You complained earlier about people insulting people and how its not ok... but then you start to do it yourself... see how easy it is?

Ironically, after reading all the posts, it boggles my mine that people aren't concerned with the real conspiracies... politcal favoratism and back patting to get the WTC done without having to answer to tons of regulations, failures on all levels of government to correctly respond or follow through once the crisis was in full swing, terrible mismanagement of both funds and human resources...

Actually this is SOOOOOO right on the head.. but rest assured there are plenty of us around here that feel this way, once again, on both sides of the ball...

because regardless of who attacked us on 911... there needs to be the accountability for ALL the people responsible for those collosal failures of that horrendous day. You see at the end of the day... are our quests really that different? We both only seek justice for the failures so that they never happen again and we must ensure that even if it wasnt a "govt job" that we need to make sure that we always question it... this ensures it never happens.

I guess that sorta stuff just isn't 'meaty' enough for people, so the time is wasted on this crap...

maybe, maybe not...

Just my $.02

and here is your change sir... it has been a pleasure to respond,
$1.00... (return on investment)...hehe

[edit on 9/12/2006 by TONE23]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread... but here is yet another conspiracy piece, that has never been followed up on except from Indy media...

Been proven, but never carried by the MSM...

here it is:
The recently released, German security warning showed that we had diffinite foreknowledge of the event... so allowing 9-11 to happen is the very least of the crimes by our leaders.

But as far as an inside connection... an arms length connection would be easy, CIA/Mossad does it all the time.

It would be so easy to convince a group of angry muslim youths to follow ANYONE who suggests that they blow up a building, and provides information such as "a military drill will be performed that day to help confuse things", and ," here is how where you can get a pilots training", and "here is how you can get thru security with weapons", and "here are the flight schedules for these planes"...
soooo easy....

So easy that it may have happend that way
anyone like Makram Chams... their friend and local conveinance store owner...Why did terrorist friend become Titan employee after 9-11?

Remember that Titan is a defense contractor, and was also the private agency in charge of ABU GHARIB prison
as well as: (from investors factsheet) here: Titan fact sheet
other high level military involvement with:

Titan Corporation is a leading provider of intelligence and communications solutions for the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community and other federal government agencies. After exiting the commercial sector in 2002, Titan has emerged as a pure-play solutions provider, operating in the fastest growing segments of national security procurement. Founded in 1981, Titan has deep and longstanding relationships with key federal agencies and is working on more than 2,500 contracts. The company’s strong and steadily growing backlog was $4.65 billion at June 30, 2003.

and if that didn't scare you, see this:

C4ISR (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) – C4ISR is Titan’s core business and focuses primarily on the Communications and Intelligence arenas. Titan’s expertise involves developing, integrating, deploying and supporting intelligence-gathering and communications systems across the DoD and intelligence agencies. C4ISR programs are among the fastest growing portion of the DoD budget.

and how did they get this contract? I thought Eisenhower warned us about outsourcing military data to the private sector?

Enterprise Information Technology – EIT involves designing, integrating and supporting internal communications infrastructures for government agencies. Titan’s EIT business is capitalizing on increasing federal government trends toward outsourcing, vendor program consolidation and system upgrades.

and it is starting to be very clear here...

Homeland Security/War on Terrorism – Titan has a strong track record of providing homeland security and counter-terrorism services, dating back to the mid-1980s. Since the events of 9/11 this sector has grown to comprise more than 60 contracts – up from 10 contracts before the terrorist attacks. Examples of Titan’s activity in this area are providing products and systems for first-responders to disasters and WMD situations.

and BTW,
Titan has this very close relationship with our government... why again?
that is obviously due to the great service they give, and the trust that they have earned right?
Nope!

Titan pleads guilty to bribery and government buying
they didn't just grease palms... they bought and financed WHOLE COUNTRIES...

So no... I dont think that we have anything to fear from the motives of the military industrial complex...

Its merely a conspiracy that can be believed.
nothing to see here... move along...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I am going to cut Tenet some slack - It looks as if Rice & the rest of the Bush Cabal (including Bush himself) were more to blame by sitting on their *sses & doing nothing - well besides maybe Dreaming of Invading Iraq & then realizing that now they have an Excuse to do it (i.e. 9/11):

www.washingtonpost.com...

As for the current state of the CIA - apparently it is in total Disarray - there is a Revolt currently going on within the Government over this Administration - perhaps "We the People" should help them out on Election Day 2006 & 2008 by Officially "Throwing the Bums Out"!

[edit on 7-10-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 7-10-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join