It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIME: Why The 9/11 Conspiracies Won't Go Away.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Another great post Ferret...
That's the problem....I can go out find all the proof to debunk CTers way of thinking.....then I just get black balled or called names because I may be a MI5 or M.O.U.S.E or whatever else you people have named for your string puller puppets.
Let's just agree to disagree......
As for joining a board, last I checked ATS is open to anyone.....maybe I'm curious, maybe I'm just plain bored, or perhaps I just need comedic relief from my stressful job. Y'all be the judge, but don't tell me where and where not to air my opinions!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Wow knowitall, get off of Ferret's n*ts qill ya. His post didn't say anything. The truth is that pancake theory is BS, and has been disproven. That's the only explaination that they had for the perfect vertical collapse at near freefall speed, so there that goes.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Griff and I have responded to your posts intelligently and have not once suggested that you were a disinfo agent or anything related.

Just out of curiousity, did you read any of my post to you on the last thread? I'm just wondering whether or not I just wasted four minutes or so of my life, and also if you can pick out where I've resorted to name-calling to avoid addressing anything you've posted thus far.

Originally posted by ferretman2
Considering I watched the 'pancake' theory in realtime while being half way down liberty street between broadway and trinity heading towards the towers. That's also how I know there were no explosions by thermite.

1) Even NIST, a government agency, has backed away from pancake theory, and they are the only institution with access to all relevant information. Think about that. Concrete slabs "pancake". Rigid steel structures do not.

Experts from both "sides" are now agreeing on this. And their expertise doesn't consist of simply having watched the Towers fall. Millions saw that, if not in person then in full glory from so many different camera angles.

2) Thermite does not explode.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Wow knowitall, get off of Ferret's n*ts qill ya. His post didn't say anything. The truth is that pancake theory is BS, and has been disproven. That's the only explaination that they had for the perfect vertical collapse at near freefall speed, so there that goes.

Gosh darn it.....busted us. Whatever....I've seen the vids time and again....looks like they pancaked to me. Has your persuasion actually hindered your own eyesight? I don't understand your point. So now let's review....so, in your opinion, WTC was taken down deliberately. And there are references to how demonlition experts implode bldgs. So...(and stay with me here), if your theory is correct, and the bldgs were taken down on purpose, wouldn't they have pancaked as in the normal practice in demolition of large bldgs? Hmmm?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Considering I watched the 'pancake' theory in realtime while being half way down liberty street between broadway and trinity heading towards the towers. That's also how I know there were no explosions by thermite.

First, thermite doesn't explode.

Second,

NIST’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC towers (the composite floor system—that connected the core columns and the perimeter columns—consisted of a grid of steel “trusses” integrated with a concrete slab; see diagram below). Instead, the NIST investigation showed conclusively that the failure of the inwardly bowed perimeter columns initiated collapse and that the occurrence of this inward bowing required the sagging floors to remain connected to the columns and pull the columns inwards. Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking phenomenon.

Source: wtc.nist.gov...

So, you believe something that the NIST doesn't? Hmmm...I guess you're a CTer also then?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
bsbray11:
Here's the deal....no big secret that I just joined this site. Perhaps it was out of some sort of morbid curiosity, or just watching a train wreck, who knows. Let's agree on this....

You will never accept the position of the gov't no matter what evidence is presented.

I will never accept the premis that the government was behind 9-11 and caused it to happen..(I do believe they knew something was going to happen..just didn't know what)

What a great country.....we can all disagree. I do appreciate the respect from you and Grif....unlike that of the person who asked me to get off someone's nuts.

I'm gonna move to other interesting parts of this website.......have fun

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
I will never accept the premis that the government was behind 9-11 and caused it to happen

Even if it's proven? I'm sorry but how can you be here to seek truth when you make statements like this? There is nothing worse IMO than a closed mind. No offense to you.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You will never accept the position of the gov't no matter what evidence is presented.

I had no trouble accepting that position for the three years or so after it had happened, until I was exposed to additional information.

Hopefully if you ever come back to this part of ATS, you'll be more willing to have an actual discussion instead of hand-waving everything presented to you away, and patting your fellow hand-wavers on the back. You'd think an SE would have more to offer.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
OUCH! stop standing on me nutz KIA............even though they're small..

I consider the fact that since the building collasped straight down..for the most part, pancaking.

You can attempt to play on words but I know there were no explosions and the building had no help from thermite or explosives.

That's right the thermite was placed in the towers while they were being build....

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Respectfully Grif...
I will reply and then I'm moving on to the "End of the World" threads!

All I've seen is circumstantial evidence, period. Inuidos and winks and nods. Nothing more, nothing less. I will need something more than imagined pods on the bottom of airplanes, missing passengers, etc, oh and let's not forget about the missle/drone/predator or whatever else hit the pentagon.

There is no SOLID, CONCRETE (pardon the pun) evidence to support CTer's, and until such time evidence is presented, no sir...I will not believe otherwise.

Let me save you some energy, my opinion will not change today. Nice chatting with you and good luck.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You can attempt to play on words

It is not just a play on words.

but I know there were no explosions and the building had no help from thermite or explosives.

You know this or feel it? Or did the gubment tell you? No explosions huh? What about everyone else that was there that day that did hear explosions? BTW, explosions does not automatically equal explosives.

That's right the thermite was placed in the towers while they were being build....

Strawman...run away.....

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

What about everyone else that was there that day that did hear explosions? BTW, explosions does not automatically equal explosives.

Strawman...run away.....

My apologies in advance....I think you could chalk that up to (and I'm going out on a limb here), an airplane crashing into the building.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

There is no SOLID, CONCRETE (pardon the pun) evidence to support CTer's, and until such time evidence is presented, no sir...I will not believe otherwise.

Although his chain of custody is in question, doesn't Professor Jone's evidence even intrigue you? BTW, there is no solid concrete evidence that plane damage and fire brought the buildings down either.

Also, I do not subscribe to pod people, hollograms, missles, etc. I believe they are out there as disimformation and a way "they" can make fun of us. Thanks to Popular Mechanics and others, when people hear of the truth movement, the first thing they think is conspiracy nutters who believe in hollographic planes with nuke pods on them. Well done PM and Time...you have served your masters well.

Let me save you some energy, my opinion will not change today.

I respect your opinion but please stick around (we could use another SE) and see if your opinion just might change....even if it's just a little. Questioning things is good IMO.

Nice chatting with you and good luck.

Nice chatting with you also and good luck to you.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

My apologies in advance....I think you could chalk that up to (and I'm going out on a limb here), an airplane crashing into the building.

No, I'm talking about the suppossed hairspray bottles, electrical transisters etc. that the official side keeps saying is what exploded instead of explosives. I don't think there is even a debate whether there were explosions that day. Many people heard them. I was just responding to the statement of "I know there were no explosions".....when actually there were.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here are some news video clips I have saved it's very short, CNN reporter say's firemen believe devices planted in the building.
911-WTC-Reporter-Secondary-Explosions-CNN-News

And one from ABC
ABC-Demolition-Infrastructure

This one is of a survivor who says there was a big boom in the lobby
911 WTC Big Explosion

[edit on 6/9/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Then there's building 7, which fell for absolutely no reason. It's one of those points that the "sheeple" don't even bother answering, because there are none.

The fact is that there are WAY more unanswered questions that haven't even been bothered with because if you ask questions, then you're a terrorist.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
because if you ask questions, then you're a terrorist.

Or a crazy conspiracy nut. But it works both ways.....even you just said "sheeple"....no offense.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
None taken.

I used the term sheeple because of it's reference in the original article. It was used there to try to insite anger among those who don't consider themselves "CTers". A classic devide and conquer tactic. I wanted to test the waters and see who would flip out over it's actual use.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I guess you got me hook, line and sinker then.
Take care.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
WTC 7 was covered, over twenty floors were destroyed.

There was numerous 55 gallon drums of diesel fuel which were stored in the sub basements of the trade center.

Keep reaching..................the noise from the buildings collasping was enormous sounding almost like a jet engine.

Actually....the real truth is the mole people, they were tried of people not admitting that the moon is reaaly made of green cheese.

www.planetfusion.co.uk...

apod.nasa.gov...

nosheep.net...

So is the moon made of green cheese?

[edit on 6-9-2006 by ferretman2]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join