It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who's worse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Elizabeth Smart or Jessica Lynch?

Smart-is 14/15 years old, when some guy comes, takes her and tells her that he is her savior? Shouldn't she know better?
And she gets sympathy for being stupid...

Lynch-should be lynched for lying to the public. She said she took a wrong turn(bad navigator) Met some enemy resistance, and ran out of rounds fighting them. The average combat load is 210 rounds, and it takes a long time to shoot that many rounds. Plus, they are trained to hit at least 50% of their targets.(105 should be lying dead at the scene) Then she was captured alive...Soldiers are trained to never stop fighting the enemy.
And she gets sympathy for not doing her job and being stupid...

Who's worse? I just can't tell...:bash:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'd say Lynch (ducks from the fanbois)

atleast we could just say Elizabeth was a naive child.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I would probably agree with you on that one. I can't see why the media is portaying either of them as heroines. Did you hear CBS and NBC are doing specials on them? CBS is doing "The Elizabeth Smart story", and NBC is showing "Saving Jessica Lynch".

The public are such sheep...:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
More media propaganda for the war in Iraq.

What about those that have actually died over there? Guess they aren't worthy of Heros.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
And the sad thing is that the media is usually liberally biased. I just can't see how this works in the grand scheme of things...

This just pisses me off. The realization of a shadow government isn't too far off. But the people refuse to look through the window to see it. Instead, they look at the window...

SHEEP I TELL YOU, SHEEP!
I think I need a drink...:w:

top topics

join