It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Radiation Levels on 911+

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WithoutEqual
I'm sorry, but this mininuke business is ovbious disinfo. Put out by who? Couldn't tell you, but everytime I hear "mini nuke" I shake my head and laugh. No wonder we'll never know the truth about 9-11. The definition of "incineration" is also getting rather loose here.

I don't dismiss that at all. You can't really figure out how far you're endoctrinated until.. you really figure it out! lol. Mini nuke makes as much sense as a tall midget anyways.. bombs are bombs right?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
What, you mean that 100+ tons collapsing in on itself wouldn't do it?

Yes I think it would.

And as far as the radiation levels, there are a lot of things in that building that would give off varying amounts of radiation. ESPECIALLY when they're broken open and destroyed like they would have been after the collapse.

Granite has radiation...given that wasn't there (maybe was, I don't know specifically because I can't view the construction documents) but just to give people an example of things that give off radiation. So yes, I agree it could have been anything.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by Zaphod58
What, you mean that 100+ tons collapsing in on itself wouldn't do it?

Yes I think it would.

And as far as the radiation levels, there are a lot of things in that building that would give off varying amounts of radiation. ESPECIALLY when they're broken open and destroyed like they would have been after the collapse.

Granite has radiation...given that wasn't there (maybe was, I don't know specifically because I can't view the construction documents) but just to give people an example of things that give off radiation. So yes, I agree it could have been anything.

I understand that granite may at times habor levels of detectable radiation, but if you read the information you would notice that levels of radiation was unhealthly high in areas downwind of 911 by many miles in soil samples and the reason why
there was layers of dirt and gravel placed on the penta grass lawn at the pentagon. Has anyone not been brainead here you would have noticed that high radiation levels and thick layers of dirt on good lawns should rise a question. But, here it does not only remarks that its a dead thread if you bring it up, just how many here are on the civil service payroll. So if there are a lot of things then post them, I for one would like to know what you keep in your head. Was it someone stepping on granite and crushing it to produce radiation, or maybe someones luminous watch after burning shed minute dust across the area.
Why can't people find facts here and post them, I think mini-nukes are out of the question due to the fact the explosion was like a shaped charge, a focused charge.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join