It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't think there is a conspiracy, but.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is what I actually believe. The fact that the intelligence community and law enforcement in the US was so lax in apprehending the people who perpetrated 9/11 was due to several factors. Those being.....

1. A lack of intelligence.....not in the information that they had, but in so far as the heads of various intelligence services and many of the middle management lacked intelligence. They couldn't see the storm that was brewing because they didn't understand what was happening, or chose to ignore it.

2. Many of the middle management within the intelligence services were passing the buck. They didn't want to handle it because they were either too lazy to or didn't want to get saddled with the blame if it all went south on them.....which it did anyway.

3.None of the intelligence and law enforcement agencies were co-operating with one another, to the extent that they were competing for intelligence information and not sharing it or co-operating in finding it.

Then we have the "Bush and Co." factor. George W Bush and his closest cronies would have to be one of the most corrupt administrations that the US has ever had. The simple fact that his first term in office was brought about by a rigged election sort of says it all. Subsequently from then on, the lies and contradictions in his term in office have done nothing to really engender any change of opinion about this. That he had hoodwinked a great proportion of the American people (and still does) over this is testament to the spindoctors and friends he has. Most importantly, is the fact that although Bush blamed Iraq for spreading the "terror", it was the Saudis who had all the fingers in the pie so far as this goes. Who were the majority of the terrorist?? .....Saudi nationals. Who control the terror groups like Al Quaida??...... Saudi nationals. Why wasn't anythng done about Saudi Arabia???....... because they have $860 billion invested in the US economy. That plus the Bush family itself has benefited to the tune of $2 billion out of backhanded "buddy" deals with the Saudis over a number of years. Why would a company like Haliburton get most of the lucrative contracts in Iraq, except for the fact that their ex-chairman is now the Vice President (what an appropriate name for the position..... "vice" president). The US Armed Forces and the people of the US have been lied to and hoodwinked into believing that the sole purpose for being in Iraq was to "free" Iraq of Saddam Hussein and create a "democracy" there. It was bought hook, line and sinker. In actual fact they're there for a couple of reasons.......

1. Control of the oil fields, and the money they generate.

and

2. To gain a strategic foothold in the Middle East by setting up a puppet regime.

No more and no less. It sticks out like a sore thumb, it's that obvious. Their agenda is no different from that of Russia, China or France....all of whom had large stakes in the oil fields in Iraq. The people of the US have been used, lied to and sacrificed to the great gods of oil, money and power. Yet you've stood by and let it happen. A little over 230 years ago, your forefathers would've fought a government like this, and actually did. They would be shocked at your attitudes now. It's about time another "revolution" was had in the US..... to get rid of the politicians and the corrupt government that has set itself into the society. Try to change things for the better, and make sure that it stays that way. By never voting into power again, those people who are only after power (and money).

It's upto you guys.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
For the most part, you're on track with a lot of others here, myself included. This is one of the most secretive administrations ever, hoarding information and denying it to the public so much that agencies won't even share with each other. This secrecy is one of the reasons why alleged governmental involvement in 9/11 is still up in the air.

It's the little slips here and there that give an impression of foreknowledge: official statements that create more questions than they answer, timeline issues, personnel mangement, and so on. Too much for me to list.

Anyway, I can see you're new, I registered only a few days ago myself. Browse around. Opinions can be strongly represented here, but there's a lot of information to be had on ATS.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostITM
This is what I actually believe. The fact that the intelligence community and law enforcement in the US was so lax in apprehending the people who perpetrated 9/11 was due to several factors. Those being.....

1. A lack of intelligence.....

2. Many of the middle management within the intelligence services were passing the buck.

3.None of the intelligence and law enforcement agencies were co-operating with one another..............

>looks around, shrughs shoulders

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
No, no one new nothing, at all, well So say Bush and Cabal.

Condoleezza Rice facing Ben-Veniste 9-11 Commission

www.crooksandliars.com...

RICE: I remember very well that the president was aware that there were issues inside the United States. He talked to people about this. But I don’t remember the al Qaeda cells as being something that we were told we needed to do something about.

BEN-VENISTE: Isn’t it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the August 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB?

RICE: I believe the title was, "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States." Video

Bob Kerrey’s response on Bush’s role in 9/11: “Bush’s Straw Man” 11-09-04

www.crooksandliars.com...

KERREY: Well, the 9/11 report says in chapter eight — now that it’s beyond the campaign, so the promise I had to keep this out of the campaign is over.

The 9/11 report in chapter eight says that, in the summer of 2001, the government ignored repeated warnings by the CIA, ignored, and didn’t do anything to harden our border security, didn’t do anything to harden airport country, didn’t do anything to engage local law enforcement, didn’t do anything to round up INS and consular offices and say we have to shut this down, and didn’t warn the American people.

The famous presidential daily briefing on August 6, we say in the report that the briefing officers believed that there was a considerable sense of urgency and it was current. So there was a case to be made that wasn’t made.

ZAHN: But what we continue to hear from this administration is that the threat was much too diffuse. There was no way you could zero in on the fact that al Qaeda was going to use jets as bombs and ram them into buildings.

KERREY: That is a straw man. Video

top topics

join