It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to Destroy Arab Nations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
oh yes.

Its the only fitting revenge for September 11.

arab dictators have to go.

possible new conspiracy:

We all know that the Arab nations were an
artificial creation during and after the two world wars.

The borders were randomly drawn. It was all arbitrary.

Ottoman caliphate was demolished after WW1.

Regions were carved up by the invading Europan powers and given to various Arab dictators. These bad guys are still around and they suppress their populations creating anger towards america.

US knows 9/11 was done by Arabs. Mostly Saudi citizens.

Question for US is how to get rid of these undemocratic Arabs rulers without stopping flow of oil.

Creation of caliphate is something Al Qaeda and its supporters have long demanded from the west.

THEY will allow such a state to be set up in Iraq and millions of Arabs across the middle east will want to join this state. This will end their nation states. There will be no more 26 Arabs countries. It will be just one vast country. The idea is that hopefully this sunni caliphate will keep shia Iran in check. Iran does not want nor agree with Bin Laden's idea.

Therefore, Iraq will be split into 3. Sunni, Shia, and Kurd.

Pentagon has already made prediction that civil war almost upon Iraq.

War on terror will be brought to an end with setting up of an Islamic state - the Caliphate - as Bin Laden calls it.

In this way, Bin Laden gets what he wants, and will get off America's back.

US is about to give Bin Laden what millions of Arabs wanted all along. His very own country ruled by islamic sharia law.

President is preparing the american public for possible arrival of such a state in Iraq.

news.yahoo.com...

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 5-9-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
of course bin laden going to get his own country, hes worked for the CIA long enough now, me id prefer the fame

but whats more difficult is how do we get rid of a war criminal in command of the most powerful superpower in the world who rules with a dumb look and a iron fist, spending more money on corparate welfare than public welfare, who prefers to kill thounsads of civilians instead of killing terrorists. oh i mean enemy combatant, this way the geneva convention has no rules on how to treat them

sure america has had its victims but id still like to see how americans holds up to constant airstrikes, thousands and thounds of civilians dieing, its not #ing on

i still love karma and i hope.i hope my country of england pays to

SMOKE BUSH NOW

then gut blair like the fish he is

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
oh yes.

Its the only fitting revenge for September 11.

arab dictators have to go.

possible new conspiracy:

We all know that the Arab nations were an
artificial creation during and after the two world wars.

The borders were randomly drawn. It was all arbitrary.

Ottoman caliphate was demolished after WW1.

Regions were carved up by the invading Europan powers and given to various Arab dictators. These bad guys are still around and they suppress their populations creating anger towards america.

Question for US is how to get rid of these undemocratic Arabs rulers without stopping flow of oil.

Creation of caliphate is something Al Qaeda and its supporters have long demanded from the west.

THEY will allow such a state to be set up in Iraq and millions of Arabs across the middle east will want to join this state. This will end their nation states. There will be no more 26 Arabs countries. It will be just one vast country. The idea is that hopefully this sunni caliphate will keep shia Iran in check. Iran does not want nor agree with Bin Laden's idea.

Therefore, Iraq will be split into 3. Sunni, Shia, and Kurd.

Pentagon has already made prediction that civil war almost upon Iraq.

War on terror will be brought to an end with setting up of an Islamic state - the Caliphate - as Bin Laden calls it.

In this way, Bin Laden gets what he wants, and will get off America's back.

US is about to give Bin Laden what millions of Arabs wanted all along. His very own country ruled by islamic sharia law.

President is preparing the american public for possible arrival of such a state in Iraq.

WELL , BEFORE THAT MORE THAN 1 BILLION WILL BE WAITING .BEFORE THE ARABS GET DESTROYED , THERE WILL BE A 9-11 IN EVERY AMERICAN CITY
IN EVERY 1000 AMERICANS THERE ARE 100 MUSLIMS .
NOW IM GONNA BE CALLED A FANATICE EVERYWHERE .BUT YOU MY FREIND WILL GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING .

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is a joke. Talk about not knowing your history behind terrorism. Government sponsors terrorism to scare you into going along with desired agendas, like wars and invasion, and giving up your rights for "security". People have know this since the 1800s. You are a little bit off track with this post.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
No. This is no joke.

US is about to destroy a major Arab country:

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2006/09/07/wiraq07.xml

Same fate awaits Saudi Arabia and other arab nations.

This plot was hatched in 2002 by Ralph Peters.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy

I don't think so Tim.

new topics

top topics

join