It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry's greatest gift

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
lucum per lucerna,
Thank you for your concern but it's not very well directed.
I'm telling you point blank that I have had harassment from these fruitcakes on a grand scale, I've had every cowardly, petty and vandalistic antic imaginable directed at me at least twice in the last 5 years.
I saw during my own attempted indoctrination the very obvious use of benzodiazopine drugs, confessional behaviour, environment control, group thought, spying and collection of embaressing or incriminating details, downward moral adjustment, us vs them ecouragement, love bombing and all the other stuff that is used in mind control/programming.
I've seen it dozens of times over since, I haven't come accross a Lodge that was not using systematic mind control over it's initiates.
Grand Commander Pike and co. openly admit these priciple in their works.
It's plainly obvious when it's in your face for 5 years.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Try to compose coherent retorts - randomly cutting and pasting sections of someones else's post and adding your own "stream of consciousness" type remarks to it only creates nonsensical rubbish no matter how highly you may regard it yourself.

No, thank you. I find my methods to be quite adequate, as do most of the folks that I have discussions with. There is nothing 'random' or 'stream of consciousness' about what I do.

But nonsensical rubbish... Pot, meet Kettle.

Freemasonry is a lie in itself - that's what the 32nd Degree is all about.

Oh? When did you receive the 32nd degree?

There is no "Royal Secret",that is (supposedly) the irony because it is the belief that there is some "secret knowledge" held by this organization as to life the universe etc...that propels it forward.

See above, how would you know? And if you (an outsider) could so easily know, why would you expect 32nd degree candidates to not know?

You think some secret propels us forward? Assuming, for sake of argument, that it is true... why would you assume that it's something sinister and severe, like "Jesus was a grey!", rather than something like "through perseverance, all things are possible"?

Finite truth and falsehood do not exisit in Masonic logic - just belief.
If something is believed then it is true.
If it is not believed it is false.

Uh, not quite. This sort of thing does not exist anywhere in any Masonic teaching I've ever seen.

Many of the things that go on in lodge environments are taken from a role play view when it suits the individual so as to deny that they themselves actually performed something they are ashamed of.

Aha, the heart of your argument. So what do we Freemasons allegedly do, and then deny?

It wasn't the "real me" that stole a passport, vandalized a vehicle etc...that's just to show the evil anti-mason what THEY would do if they were in the same situation, or maybe I'm just keeping that gold watch safe because if I didn't take it some bad person could have stolen it...you get the drift I'm sure.

Ok, so Masons are into petty theft and vandalism... got a source for your claims, or is this another thing that you just 'know'?

Surely, there would be some sort of record of these nefarious deeds? Even if no culprit was caught, the police blotter would still list the crime, right?

Maybe as ten or twenty thousand individuals or even more, the scale of it is beyond ridiculous really.

Hmm... previously, you claimed to know of a thousand evil Freemasons. Now you know of ten or twenty thousand?

Seriously, sir... seek help. This kind of projection can't be healthy.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
MrNecros, please define the following terms, in the context you use them. I will try to add my best guesses where possible:

benzodiazopine drugs

Do you mean benzodiazepine, the sedative? Are you suggesting that it's being used to cause amnesia in victims?

confessional behaviour

No clue.

environment control

You mean, controlling the weather? Or, smaller scale, like central heating or air conditioning?

group thought

Do you mean the ideas of a crowd drowning out that of an individual? If so, how?

downward moral adjustment

Umm... good people becoming bad? If so, please elaborate.

love bombing

No clue.

Please explain what you claim to have seen. I'm sure we'd all like to hear it.

I haven't come accross a Lodge that was not using systematic mind control over it's initiates.

I doubt, based on our discussions, that you've ever stepped foot in one.

You already said this, and already ignored me when I requested a page or chapter for your claim. So, once more, can you back this up?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

quote:
If anyone ever bothered to read Morals and Dogma rather than digging up snippets to support their argument they would see Pike openly admits it is a mind control cult but that it is the best way of dealing with the unthinking masses.

Oh, please quote a chapter or page number for this one...

Ok, so Masons are into petty theft and vandalism... got a source for your claims, or is this another thing that you just 'know'?

Surely, there would be some sort of record of these nefarious deeds? Even if no culprit was caught, the police blotter would still list the crime, right?

Good luck Hobbes in over 2 years of necros' ranting he has yet to produce a single
document in support of his claims, which range from being drugged by Masons ( the drugged partI could believe, probably by the guys with the coats with extra long sleeves) to having his toilet blown up. ( possibly excessive methane?). His dog was raped and his girlfriend poisoned, (or was it the other way around?)

You would think if this conspiracy against him was organized enough and determined enough to carry on through 5yrs and across 5 continents they( who ever they might be) could get it right and just whack the silly sod.

Now he professes to be shaggin the joeys in the land down under.

Correct me If Im wrong but isnt Austrailia a Masonic stronghold?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
Good luck Hobbes in over 2 years of necros' ranting he has yet to produce a single
document in support of his claims

I can dream of a rational, intelligent debate, though, can't I?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hobbes

I can dream of a rational, intelligent debate, though, can't I?

Dream on, my man.

Mr. Necros is a pathological liar, who has made the following false claims over the years:

1. He was intimidated and harrassed by Masons for not joining (apparently he thinks he's so special that the fraternity would go to any length to have him as a member).

2. When he refused, we drugged him and blew up his toilet.

3. The little old ladies from the Eastern Star followed him to Thailand so they could constantly harass him on the streets of Bangkok.

4. The Scottish Rite controls Freemasonry.

5. It takes a long time to progress through the Scottish Rite degrees.

6. Candidates for the 32° are clothed in armor.

7. Albert Pike condoned attempts at mind control (this was from his very last post, although of course he won't be able to specify exactly where Pike did this, so he'll just change the subject, and ignore all questions about it...)

Etc., etc., and the list goes on and on.....

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Please don't forget that the world would be a duller place without class acts like MrNECROS. Some of the pathetic attempts at trolling around here recently have made him look like Real Quality. We should cherish him at face value and not expect too much (e.g. any kind of back-up or documents supporting his view).

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

l
I saw during my own attempted indoctrination the very obvious use of benzodiazopine drugs, confessional behaviour, environment control, group thought, spying and collection of embaressing or incriminating details, downward moral adjustment, us vs them ecouragement, love bombing and all the other stuff that is used in mind control/programming.
I've seen it dozens of times over since, I haven't come accross a Lodge that was not using systematic mind control over it's initiates.
It's plainly obvious when it's in your face for 5 years.

Wow!

I guess my lodge must've been outta the good stuff when I was initiated.

And the rest of your 'post'? Inasmuchas nothing you describe bears even the slightest resemblance to Masonic practice, maybe, just maybe you haven't a clue and are making this up as you go?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Blah blah blah, same drama queens, same caca spilling out of their mouths.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I humbly think we should let this die, now. I doubt he's coming back to respond.

We don't want him to think we're ganging up on him, right?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yet everyone else in the world can gang up on us? LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I didn't say it was right... I just know it is likely.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I would submit the following quote for consideration,

Knowledge appears to make no contribution to the credentials of an authority;
opinions firmly held, expressed loudly, and buttressed by ignorance are quite adequate.
RWFunk

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join