It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil War?,When did it start?,Why/How?.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
In F.William Engdahl's bookText A century of War-Anglo-American Oil Politics and The New World Order,Britain's interest in the Middle East was piqued when her leaders realised that oil would replace coal as the energy source of the furure. At the turn of the century Britain had no first hand access to oil and was dependent upon America, Russia or Mexico for her supplies. This was quickly understood as an unacceptable situation and through intrigues involving British spy Sidney Rielly and Australian geologist and engineer William Knox D'Arcy, Britain was able to secure drilling rights to Persian oil from Persian monarch Reza Khan. D'arcy paid what amounts to $20,000 to tap Persian oil until 1961, with a 16% royalty from all sales to the Shah. The British company that Reilly persuaded D'arcy to ally with then became known as the Anglo-Persian Oil Company, which was a forerunner of the mighty British Petroleum.
More:
www.redmoonrising.com...
Velly Inellestink.
When there are little or no resources left to fight over,the only resource left will be people, or the elimination of them to conserve resources for the few.
Can you say NWO?.

The link is fixed,sorry.

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Because we, the lazy, stupid ,cowardice, brain dead, non-thinking buffoons of America let Bush and Company get away with stealing the presidency, that's why and how.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
oill makes THE WORLD GO ROUND....the U.S. is not the only one who relies on oil...why do think the weenie french and the 'oh my god, we don't want to really be a world power germans' have thier fat little hands in the whole Iraq thing????? If you don't think that it has something to do with OIL, $$, WEAPONS, ..you need a taller shot glass.....just do a search on german, french connections with Iraq......and they call the U. S. the bad guys.....

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Reality=
We the people do not control who the president will be in my opinion. i.e. Why do think that over half of the things they say they are gonna do never get done? The president gets his order from a higher source(omega). With that being known i thik its safe to say that they decide who will be the president. The voting is a joke and a tactic to make people think that they make such a huge differece in society when in fact we dont. If we did there would be alot of things different today. For these reasons I dont vote because this is something I strongly believe. The president is only allowed to do what is approved by the others, they cant start war or end it. In my opinion the President is a spokesperson not for the American people but for the authorities. Just my two cents!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
for 1 thing we got a big oil guy for a big oil war,
I still cant believe the people would vote in a guy who couldnt run a baseball club to run the biggest power in the world. And as strong as we are, how'd we ALLOW peasants to attack us and strip away our way of life?
we didnt, the means justifies their destiny.

peace
TRUESABBATH

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The only way to pick the president is to control the primaries of the demo and repub party...

Who decides who the major candidates for those will be anyway?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
it was a dumb gambit by the us to retain superiority.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eljay
Because we, the lazy, stupid ,cowardice, brain dead, non-thinking buffoons of America let Bush and Company get away with stealing the presidency, that's why and how.

You, the lazy, stupid, cowardly, braindead, non-thinking bafoon who lives in America still prefers to ignore the facts and thinks Bush stole the election is what is scary.

The U.S. does not control the oil. We have not benefited from the war on terror by having a cheap supply of oil, and the oil tycoons have not benefited, either. Get over it, the oil conspiracy was merely a fearful cry of the sky falling by those who are against America protecting itself and those who think the Republicans are out to get them.

As far as the election, look at the facts. Regardless of Gore's attempt to steal the election, aided and abetted by the mainstream media, Bush steal took the election, legitimately and legally.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Gee people unless I am wrong,

is there not big oil in Europe too?

were they not interested in Iraqi fields too?

did they care about the Iraqi people?

would they be like the French and rape Nigeria for oil and leave it destitute?

Like I said before,

if you bring down your house on your own head then that makes you a hero only to your enemies outside.

new topics

join