It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cow Abduction Photos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
california milk processor board. google that.
www.google.com...
these are the people who bring you the "got milk?" campaign.

I had a hunch it was made by the dairy industry. So I take it the message behind the site is .. "Would-be aliens abduct California cows because of their creamy milk. And if the Aliens like it.. so do I. "

I realized I don't need you to search the web for proof, or disproof regarding whether the site is a joke or not. I posted some pictures, remember? Besides, I'm okay with going along with my gut. A picture is worth a thousand words.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by La Balance]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by La Balance

I had a hunch it was made by the dairy industry. So I take it the message behind the site is .. "Would-be aliens abduct California cows because of their creamy milk. And if the Aliens like it.. so do I. "

If you "had a hunch" then why the hell did you post it on ATS?
Did you not know it is against the rules to post knowingly false information?

you should look at this
ATS rules etc

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
they made that site so obvious i dont think they dreamed someone would believe it.

IMHO

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
they made that site so obvious i dont think they dreamed someone would believe it.

IMHO

To be sure elite, but gosh, I wish there where millions like Le Balance, I could potentionaly make a fortune lol. This whole thread was absolutly hilarious. I thought for sure La Balance was pulling legs here. He,he... Too funny.
Vance

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
If you "had a hunch" then why the hell did you post it on ATS?
Did you not know it is against the rules to post knowingly false information?

I normally would not reply to any of this, but for the sake of my thread I will respond:

Kulh,
Don't you have a fear mongering thread to manage?

In your latest thread you're hinting at the biggest explosion ... again..
mankind has ever seen... again..

So have my trial if you wish (to entertain me). I didn't have the intent to post whatever you claim and..

-My title reads: "Cow Abduction Photos".
-I start by saying "According to this web site...".
-I attach two (2) photographs which depict my topic.

Then a little gang of haters came along.

-The first reply came from an (let's assume, since it seems so much fun to do)
impaired child who asserted, in less than 30 letters, not by proof nor source or
evidence, that the photos from the site were "clearly" altered.
To anyone, clearly, is .. clearly. I asked "How clearly?"

We've yet to have a reply from him as to how clearly these are altered.
I encourage to post ps zooms or alternative analysis to explain how they are altered.
I'm not afraid of being wrong. Or educated.

THEN

-The others seemed to have fixated on whether the site was a joke or not. Joke.. seems to be a common word for those thread haters.. Basically in two pages of this thread we've found out that the page is an idea by the California Milk Processor Board (CMPB, was established in 1993 to make milk more competitive and increase milk consumption in California) and that there exist a certain low vibrating form called nitpicks. Ah.. It wasn't a bad day after all. Bravo. For those who nitpick, and can't seem to let go of minute details well.. I accept you. You're part of the Yang. Or the Ying, whichever one represents bad energy. The sidewalk would be boring if it had no cracks in it!

So this campaign is to promote milk as a wonder tonic. Nice hair, healthy skin etc..

Stay tuned for part 2 of this reply

edit: bolded initial quote

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
part 2:

Here is the newspress: what I will be quoting from:

www.prnewstoday.com...

Quote regarding the campaign:

Reports linking extraterrestrials to cows, inspired GOT MILK? creators -- The California Milk Processor Board (CMPB) -- forming the basis of their next generation of television advertisements. The new GOT MILK? commercial campaign -- appropriately called "Aliens" -- consists of five 30 second TV spots. Set to break March 13th and run throughout 2006, the campaign aims to position milk as a 'wonder tonic' with multiple health benefits.

let's read that again, "Reports linking extraterrestrials to cows, inspired GOT MILK? Creators -- ..

They were inspired by reports. Not the other way around!

More quotes from the press release:

"This is no hoax and we're not sworn to secrecy," says Steve James, CMPB Chairman. "We want earthlings to see milk with fresh eyes and recognize its benefits beyond just a calcium source."

"This is no hoax". By Steve James himself. Did you hear that? It's the haters dissipating.. come back!

This celestial send-up signifies the coming together of two seemingly unrelated pop culture icons: GOT MILK? and aliens. "But, actually both have captured the American imagination, and entered our vernacular in popular and pervasive ways," continues James.

both? aliens.. ? pervasive ways?.. scary quotes no?

In fact, alien experts and UFO investigators have long reported an extraterrestrial fascination with cows that is here-to-now gone unexplained.

Truth.. First it is put off as unimaginable..
secondly it is violently opposed (it's okay haters, it's natural),
then it's accepted as true.. the cycle can go again

"We don't know why, but cows are a part of the UFO story," stresses Peter Robbins, UFO Investigator and co-author of Left of East Gate: A first-hand account of Bentwaters-Woodbridge UFO incident. "These commercials aren't that far-fetched."

As Le Balance would say, Le Cherry: "Is not that far fetched"...

--

Anyways, I'll consider this thread killed. I surrender to my conquerors! It did not have enough to support life on ATS! Please spare me! My very own martyr thread! j/k

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
yeah , cows have been part of ufo folklore forever.

that doesnt change the fact those pics and that website were made out of good humor.

btw, WE DONT HATE YOU. your part of the ats family, we love you

ill add this for fun.

www.planetinneed.com...

[edit on 5-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
accidental, mod please remove
[edit on 6-9-2006 by La Balance]

[edit on 6-9-2006 by La Balance]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Problem is there weren't any lipless cow-bodies missing their assholes laying around.

Valhall , can I use that in my sig?

The animal(not hust cows, its just that cows cost people the most , thats why you har about them) and human mutilation phenomenon is probably the best evidence there is that a technology at least dcades more advanced than ours.

Cows are taken because man has artificially "sped up" the lifecycles of the animals. With hormones and special feeds the cows are only usefull for about 3 years. After that they no longer provide enough profit and are sold to slaughter. The "speeded up" lifecycles are magnifying the heath problems in bovine.(this paragraghs info was derived from the book,"Mad Cowboy", a must read for all.)

The tissues that are taken from the animals are the tissues that enviromental toxins build up in. It is easier to take these samples and know what happening than to study the air and water and trying to guess.

Human mutilations occur all the time with the killings either being covered-up, or attributed to a deranged killer without releasing all the details of the body. There are pictures of human mutilation on the internet , WARNING, they are exactly the came as cow mutilations, the rectum is "cored out", one or both eyes and eyelids surgically removed, seemingly by high heat cutting device as the wounds are cauterized, there are usually one or two 1 inch holes in the inner upper arms, the heart, lungs, liver or other organs were somehow removed through these holes. The victims are almost completely empty of blood yet there is very little blood spatter around the body. The tounge and lips were removed with the same heat cutting tool. If you decide to do a google search for "human mutilation" be warned THE PICTURES ARE GRAPHIC!

Its a shame that sites like the one above make it seem like a joke...

[edit on 6-9-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by La Balance
-The first reply came from an (let's assume, since it seems so much fun to do)
impaired child

I can't be sure but I think making these kind of statements is also against ATS etiquette rules. And making fun of anyone who may be disabled in any way is generally bad karma

who asserted, in less than 30 letters, not by proof nor source o
evidence, that the photos from the site were "clearly" altered.
To anyone, clearly, is .. clearly

To anyone who is familiar with photoshop clearly they had been altered. After getting photoshop myself alot of pictures that previously had caused my jaw to drop, suddenly became easily replicatable from the comfort of my own home.

[edit on 6/9/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
He made himself look a fool by being gullible enough to believe that page and now hes just trying to divert attention away from himself.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
the video made me laugh, love the camo cows in grass camo suits
and the women said what they cant see ya cant steal
i'm sure if our little alien friends have the tech to travel across space to steal a cow they would be able to identify if its a cow or grass walking across a field

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
it is about a real issue...

cattle mutilation links

it is real folks... natural predation shows obvious signs, and many of these cows dont have em...

It appears that for whatever reason the tissue samples taken, are taken as carefully as possible to prevent any body fluids from contaminating the surrounding environment... (with wounds being cauterized, and sealed)

that tells me everything... there is only one disease that would require such careful handling of specimens... (to not even contaminate soil with them)

Prions... (MAD COW)
Prions were wrongly assumed to be only in the spinal/brain area of bovines...
that has been proven wrong...
for some reason they also show up in milk from infected/irritated udders...

that discovery scares the hell out of the cattle industry...

if Prions are not confined to the brain, and can't be safetly excluded from meat or milk, then the entire cattle industry folds, and we have cattle kills like China had chicken kills...

So I would think hiring some goomba mercs, with some fancy helicopters would be a cheap solution to monitoring the spread of the prion disease.

Prions can infect soil, and be reintroduced back into the cattle population thru grasses that are eaten.

Hence, the reason these "aliens" take the anuses, to see if there is any threat already in the environment...
Lips- to see if prions have been taken in
reproductive organs- obviously to see if prions are being passed down.
the parts they take, and the specificity they take them with, betrays a disease control effort...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

That site is awesomely funny.
I love the camaflouge outfits they make for them.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

i swear if this is moved to BTS its a coverup

Moving to BTS, and no comment.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
FYA.

The photos I posted are real.
If you can't see it too bad for you. I guess you're still barely vibrating..

Anyways, whoever posts that these photos are fake HAS to show details of what makes them think that. I have analysed the posted pictures and I cannot see ANY trace of alterations

I love to see the confused and violent reponse people have to foreign ideas they don't understand.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
lolol,,,omg,,,,sorry, i belive in cattle abductions, but that link had make my day...lolol, just hilarious. and i do not belive that they are trying to hoax us, it is realy a humor site about the theme, hihi

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Then maybe you can explain the different colored patch of sky around the UFO in the second pic. Or how it's all focused differently in the same picture.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I am playing the worlds smallest violin, rly.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
La Balance..thanks for posting this topic.
I had a few laughs. Its so totally bizarre and out there.
Its great to see humourous topics here on ATS and even
though its been totally debunked , it was still an amusing read.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join