It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cow Abduction Photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

According to this site (cowabduction.com) there have been 137480 (tallied) cow abductions. There is 9 pages of related media (personal renderings, photos during the abduction etc..) on the site.

Some farmers are going to great lenghts to prevent the alien abductions: Cows made out of concrete, cows with bull hats on..) Makes you wonder why.. I guess they can be hungry after travelling so far.. I'm sure it's for another reason.

Here are my two pictures from the site that seem authentic:
i93.photobucket.com...
i93.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Clearly these are altered images.
Hate to burst your bubble.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Uhhh....I think the whole site is fake, when you put your cursor on the front cow, the number goes up one. And most of the images seemed CGI, or photoshopped.

-Jimmy-

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The entire site seems to be for entertainment purposes and has nothing to do with legitimate cow abductions. Here is another photo from the site.

Thanks for sharing it though, I got a good chuckle from browsing a bit. Like the "farmer" that's outfitting his cows with antlers to throw off aliens.

Good fun....

Edit: I should probably move this thread to the jokes forum on BTS.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There was a rancher, about 5 miles east of us, back about 20 years ago that claimed that all 1700 head of cattle had been taken by spaceships. The huge ruts in his field didn't help his story any. (You get about a 100 head per truck I think.) Of course, if you're only taking assholes and lips, it would take a lot less spaceships. Problem is there weren't any lipless cow-bodies missing their assholes laying around.

He got busted on insurance fraud.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I would have loved to see the insurance adjusters face when he was told the story. lol

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
yea`man, none of the photos look "authentic" as you say.
no doubt the flash is nicely put together

ps. look at the products an services part....come on a "alien "cow crow"

[edit on 5-9-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by x daedalus x
Clearly these are altered images.
Hate to burst your bubble.

Hi x daedalus x,

I don't see how clearly? Can you show me how the sourced (1st post) photos are altered? A simple photoshop zoom could be nice with a few clarifications on how.. clearly the pixels are altered. Don't shy about the technical stuff I should be ok. Unless you meant something along the lines of: "In my opinion, these are altered images."

[edit on 5-9-2006 by La Balance]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I love the term they coined for it: Cattle Terrorism.
I'll admit it is a funny site, hilarious actually, but it's not *new* news. I found the pictures, only some, to be very credible photographs.

I'm don't know farming that much.. but I don't think they have the free time to start a movement such as this. Is there a Californian ranchers in the room that can comment on this?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This photo is my favorite:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Erm, this entire site was started as a joke. That's why if you mouse over the cow, it gets "abducted" and the counter goes up.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I personally love the cows in Belgium with the.....toupees lol .

Class

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Erm, this entire site was started as a joke. That's why if you mouse over the cow, it gets "abducted" and the counter goes up.

Hi Zaphod,
I accept your position. You think the site I posted is a joke. ALthough it is very funny there is no indication that the site is meant for parody. Please add to the discussion rather than repeat what has already been said. source:

By Jimmy:
Uhhh....I think the whole site is fake, when you put your cursor on the front cow, the number goes up one. And most of the images seemed CGI, or photoshopped.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by La Balance

Hi Zaphod,
I accept your position. You think the site I posted is a joke. ALthough it is very funny there is no indication that the site is meant for parody. Please add to the discussion rather than repeat what has already been said. source:

So Le your saying the site is real?
I'd love your opinion on the flying cows and cows with toupees.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well the 700 cows wearing antlers in the video is a pretty good clue that it's a joke site.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
GUYS OPEN YOUR EYES!
this is the smoking gun!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is what we have been waiting for since roswell.

are you all paid agents of the goverment or something. i swear if this is moved to BTS its a coverup.

i loved checking out that site
it made the cheeseburger i was eating at the time taste out of this world. peace

[edit on 5-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
GUYS OPEN YOUR EYES!
this is the smoking gun!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is what we have been waiting for since roswell.

are you all paid agents of the goverment or something. i swear if this is moved to BTS its a coverup.

i loved checking out that site
it made the cheeseburger i was eating at the time taste out of this world. peace

I do not work for the government

The site is for laughs only and is just not credible

Theres nothing to see here ,move along

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
No fighting..

I challenge anybody in this thread to get a confirmation from someone associated with the site and confirm that it is a joke, or a parody. Unless that's confirmed, we should not draw conclusions. There should be ATS software to replace the ESC key into "IMHO". Anyways, if someone confirms this to be a joke, it'll resolve it. I mean, I wanted to discuss the images I had posted but if it's to turn around the site being real or not..

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
ok lets prove its a joke. read the bottom right side of the page.

california milk processor board. google that.

www.google.com...

these are the people who bring you the "got milk?" campaign.

now read this....
h20325.www2.hp.com...
no one else wanted to waste their time, so i decided to waste mine. do you need more proof its a joke?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
ok lets prove its a joke. read the bottom right side of the page.

california milk processor board. google that.

www.google.com...

these are the people who bring you the "got milk?" campaign.

now read this....h20325.www2.hp.com...

no one else wanted to waste their time, so i decided to waste mine. do you need more proof its a joke?

Nice job Elitegamer

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join