It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cannonballs"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I am looking for a Wild Tangent game called Cannonballs

i'ts not availabe for play anymore , iv'e looked in all download sites

need an url for a website i can play this at.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
ive got it on my fone

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wow, That helps alot

NOT!!!!

CANT U ANSER A SIMPLE QUESTION?!?!?!:shk:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I lmow the last postwas about a monthago, but I really want to play that gme to. I really loved that game and I haven't found it anywhere. And please, if you're gonna answer a topic at least try to contribute toitinstead of posting something stupid like "I have it on my phone." Thatdoesn't help to much. If you have nothing helpfull to say, don't say anything at all please. It's not funny.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
God, I LOVED that game, it was the best Wildtangent game ever... I have heard that the game was removed due to the fact that the technology used to run the game is now obsolete. In my opinion, seeing as how there are so many people who want the game brought back, they should at least make the game available in it's old format if they won't update it...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
You can get Cannonballs! Here .

I am trying to bring it back to life. But so far, i am not doing well, i seem to be stuck and need assistance, but anyways, enjoy the demo version. I wish i can provide the full version, but i lost it long ago. I also have the music (Including the song heard only on the full version) and wallpaper on there as well.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Can you describe the game, if you google Cannonballs game there are alot of replys and i'm currnetly loading into one of these games, about cannonballs.

Just realised this thread is over 2 yrs old.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by Chukkles]

new topics

top topics

join