It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dumbest thing seen on ebay ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
ebay rocks , i love it -- but sometimes it attracts the terminally stoopid

or worse , timewasters and messers

my first entry for dumbest ebay activity is this :

EBAY_a uction

i found this while looking at " ended listings " to see which of the handsets my mobile phone co is offereing as a free upgrage , so i sighn another years contract is worth the most -- so i can sell it , and keep the current one

these phones should go for 125 to 145 GBP

£7,100 - yup seven THOUSAND is just taking the *&^%

any othes ?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I once saw a half eaten roll with sausage in it up for auction.

Strangely enough no-one bid for it.

My husband was sent a listing from Australia where a couple of lads had caught a dolphin while out fishing and had put it in their swimming pool. The listing was pulled within a day and I think the Australian equivalent of the RSPCA was in there rescuing the dolphin very quickly.

I love ebay too. Has anyone on here heard the Ebay song? (I must have it on my pc somewhere, Ill try and find it and post a link). Its great for reminding you not to buy too much rubbish!!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayacara
The listing was pulled within a day and I think the Australian equivalent of the RSPCA was in there rescuing the dolphin very quickly.

You mean the RSPCA?
Sorry, I just had to!

If your interested, there is a person who collects the pages of weird Ebay Items.
www.whattheheck.com...
Some of my favourites:

• The nails from a serial killer.
  • Drug-free urine.
  • A sense of humor.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The SADDEST things for sale on EBAY that I have seen are human souls. In fact, there was a thread about it in ATS for a while.

People write up contracts and sell their souls on EBAY. I have no idea if this has any spiritual effect on them, but I would think that just the fact that they are willing to do that must do SOMETHING to them spiritually.

I know a lot of them are just trying to make a buck and don't believe what they are doing is real, but I can't help but feel something is basically wrong with it.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Years ago, I once saw a grain of sand from the white sand dunes of New Mexico that someone was trying to sell. No buyers. lol

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This had to have been about 2-3 years ago,i remember there being a used Q-Tip on Ebay.Starting bid was $0.99

top topics

join