It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "NASA CAVEMAN". Are We In Trouble?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

THE STRANGE STORY OF THE NASA CAVEMAN

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Where It Began –

In August 1999, several reports came to light of a contracted worker from Nasa found in a cave in the Caldwell, Ohio area.

Apparently, fleeing a coming asteroid or comet that was to hit the North Atlantic, sometime within the next 9 years; he had set up camp in a cave in the Wolf Run State Park, by Wolf Run Lake.

(This is the story he gave officials, but not what he gave to those who questioned him later. It was also not the story given by his new wife after his death.)

Residents in the area were concerned, and contacted the nearby sheriff’s department; subsequently, he was arrested, kept over nite; with his late model Saturn being thoroughly searched. It was confirmed by his identification, that he was a computer programmer for Nasa.

Are we in trouble here folks? Or is this just propaganda by the agenda setters? I suggest you all read the link above and decide for yourself

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If he was crazy, he'd act just like that. Then suicide is possible.
If he was right about everyting going on, the government could well kill him for it.

If he was concerned about a probable hit, and did the weird stuff with the cave and all, his death could be unrelated. His ex wife could have killed him, if the insurance wasnt properly filed to the new wife, as of yet, but to throw suspicion on the second wife. The second wife or her ex hubby could have offed him, if the insurance was settled on her. Since he was weird, the government doesn't want to look into it, in case 1. his claim was valid, and would make big news and panic, 2. reflect badly on them that they have a crazy spacer in NASA.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I dont think we are in trouble...
I think his new wife, and her very friendly ex husband are the ones in trouble...
I am 90% convinced they murdered him

IMHO this is a very unusual case of east wierdery, meeting west wierdery...

a person that was probably a paranoid, or just informed scientist makes a discovery, that we MIGHT get hit by a comet (IMHO the same comet/asteroid that is raining chunks down on norway presently, and "blew itself apart" on its approach to earth)

Of course, this revelation causes him to sacrifice everything in his life to be a survivor.

Only after he realizes that he is a wacko, and is beyond help, he starts over...
and from my experience, starting over starts with a new romance...

so he meets one of the hundreds of overseas marraige scams... and then gets offed by the woman and her ex husband and they inherit his life insurance.
(its sad how many times you hear of an overseas romance that includes an ex husband, or a very close brother)

This guy was in a vulnerable position, and thought that with all the other dramatic events unfolding in his life, that being killed for an insurance and citizenship scam wouldn't be one of them...

just another reason to look down, when someone yells "heads up"

But regarding the comet/asteroid thingy...

we have been hearing this for years, and also seeing how scientific research and investment have put asteroid and comet study in the forefront...
and now we have a near miss asteroid, that seems to "just blowup" on its way here...
hummmm....
or did it get blown up, as the best possible prevention of a planet killer?

anyone else catch all the fireballs lately...

several in Norway (news), and Oklahoma (me) in the last few months.

I am quite sure that I am not unusual here, they have probably been seen all over... as the debris of this destroyed asteroid will orbit and fall for many years.

I think it was a planet killer, that was going to come within margin of error of hitting, so they had to do something... and they did the right thing... apparently.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
anyone else catch all the fireballs lately...

several in Norway (news), and Oklahoma (me) in the last few months.

I am quite sure that I am not unusual here, they have probably been seen all over... as the debris of this destroyed asteroid will orbit and fall for many years.

I think it was a planet killer, that was going to come within margin of error of hitting, so they had to do something... and they did the right thing... apparently.

Actually, north and east Texas saw many of these "asteroid" parts falling from the sky about a month ago. I don't know how many know about the "bible code" but supposedly it tells of an asteroid that is scheduled to hit earth that gets "tore asunder by the hand of God" before it hits....however,it's not supposed to hit, at least according to the "bible code" until 2012...I wonder if the debris falling from the sky these last couple of months are actually remnants of the asteroid that was meant to destroy earth?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hi. I'm glad a found a thread here about this guy! I see it was posted 2006, but I think now is a very appropriate time to bring this issue back up.

He claimed it would be within 8-9 years until impact. Which is right about now.

Does anyone think that TU24 is the one he was freaked about?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Maybe it's the spy satellite that's falling out of the sky right now. It's supposed to be huge. No one's ever said it couldn't be a manmade object that destroys us all.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
And the plot thickens.

Good job finding this older yet pertinant thread. The timing is sure coincidental.

I wonder why he would go to the cave and wait 9 years? I would think he would wait 7 or 8 and then start hanging out in the cave.

HMMMm

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well, in light of what is currently going on, one has to wonder.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Maybe the reason the asteroid never hit is that our technology was able to knock it out in time and we just never heard about it. I am sure he was aware of the data on the asteroid, but maybe, due to compartmentalization, he did not realize that we had the technology to avert the asteroid. He then went crazy and ran off into a cave.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The story is more than 8 years old - and the original post was back in June 06!!

So no - we are not in any more trouble than we were in a couple of days ago when we were staring down the barrel of a big piece of space trash.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
With an asteroid headed towards earth right now, I thought maybe this story should be revived. Has anyone heard anymore about this and what it all might mean?

new topics

top topics

join