It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America military supremacy in danger?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by semperfortis
Mdv2, either YOU don't get it, or you never had it.

I do not care about your radio broadcast, I would rather look at economic indicators from professional economists; not listen to all the sad little stories on here and everywhere about how "bad" it is.

Healthy signs for the economy
Nation's Business, April, 1987 by Roger Thompson

Healthy Signs For The Economy
The U.S. economy left the starting block with an unexpected burst of energy in January, causing many forecasters to raise slightly their estimates of how fast the economy will run this year.
~~~~~~~
State's Business Conditions Index points to healthy economy
~~~~~~~
On August 4, 2006, The Government Released New Jobs Figures – 113,000 Jobs Created In July. The economy has created more than 1.7 million jobs over the past 12 months – and more than 5.5 million jobs since August 2003. The unemployment rate is 4.8 percent – below the average of each of the past three decades. In addition, wages grew 0.4 percent in July, the second consecutive month of strong wage growth and faster than inflation.
The Economy Remains Strong, And The Outlook Is Favorable
calbears.findarticles.com...
www.bizjournals.com...
www.whitehouse.gov...

I do not subscribe to all of the doom and gloom conspiracies that regularly flow through these pages; I read, research and understand. I look around me and see growth, economic structure and overall health.

As far as the neo-cons go, listen to the ultimate neo-con, Rush Limbaugh.

Our military is not in danger of anything except the delusions propagated on threads like this.

Semper

I guess we know who was wrong and who was right after three years, right?

Nice unemployment predictions you've got there. A pity they are kinda far from the actual figures.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Mdv2]

Well done man!

But I feel sorry for all those guys that were soo fooled by their glorious & corrupt leaders and the Bankster mob at Wall Street!

But we knew all along! - funny isn't it!

<< 1   >>

join