It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

X-Ray Vision

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The same way do Greys see through their completely black, but natural goggles. Seeing the materials in its diffferent form, humans can rarely see this way , but surely they can have a go. Human-aliens use a helmet, like those of motor racers, but its front cover is completely blacked to ensure, light doesn't go through.

What do you exactly see with this feature of vision? You can see through objects, your eyes no longer need the use of the lens, still you can focus onto objects behind each other. The more you shake your pupils, the further you see through objects. You'll only see the actual object focusing onto, the ones in front of it are completely transparent, the ones behind it cannot be seen.

We, humans can only see this way in black and white, not really in colour, Greys see this way in colour. Different type of objects inside each other, like electric lines inside a wall, or the outlines of tiles on the other side of a wall can be clearly seen.

Currently I'm learning this type of vision, it's fantastic to me, how it works. How does it work for you?




posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I must say thats very intreguing. Since i keep hearing how the "greys" are so bug like then i figured their eyes werent nessarily "black" but they just had a million eyes. but then again this comes from a very exauseted inexperienced human toad.



posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus
The same way do Greys see through their completely black, but natural goggles. Seeing the materials in its diffferent form, humans can rarely see this way , but surely they can have a go. Human-aliens use a helmet, like those of motor racers, but its front cover is completely blacked to ensure, light doesn't go through.

What do you exactly see with this feature of vision? You can see through objects, your eyes no longer need the use of the lens, still you can focus onto objects behind each other. The more you shake your pupils, the further you see through objects. You'll only see the actual object focusing onto, the ones in front of it are completely transparent, the ones behind it cannot be seen.

We, humans can only see this way in black and white, not really in colour, Greys see this way in colour. Different type of objects inside each other, like electric lines inside a wall, or the outlines of tiles on the other side of a wall can be clearly seen.

Currently I'm learning this type of vision, it's fantastic to me, how it works. How does it work for you?
What do you mean by "How it work for you?"



posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus
Human-aliens use a helmet,

Currently I'm learning this type of vision, it's fantastic to me, how it works. How does it work for you?


Let me get this straight your using a helmet to achieve x-ray vision?

And what do you mean by Human-aliens? Some sort of Hybrid or a human triing to impersonate an Alien?



posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

Originally posted by Thymus
Human-aliens use a helmet,

Currently I'm learning this type of vision, it's fantastic to me, how it works. How does it work for you?


Let me get this straight your using a helmet to achieve x-ray vision?

And what do you mean by Human-aliens? Some sort of Hybrid or a human triing to impersonate an Alien?


I think i means that aliens hide inside organic human bodies, am i right?



posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well hes been online since but doesn't seem to want to answer
maybe he'll come back and answer the question.



posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
In all respect, I saw your post on reptilians and with everything you say, you say it affirmatively, with no information or reason to back it up.

Give me a reason to believe.


What you're saying merely walks past me as another hyper-imaginative claim.



posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forsaken Druid
I must say thats very intreguing. Since i keep hearing how the "greys" are so bug like then i figured their eyes werent nessarily "black" but they just had a million eyes. but then again this comes from a very exauseted inexperienced human toad.


I've seen the photo of a Grey mummy kid here on ATS, and its eyes were clearly seen without the black cover. This cover is like placing completely blackened sunglasses onto the eyes.

The mummy's eyes didn't have a lens inside, looked like to me, that the retina had a circular muscle to move it in circular direction for seeing. Might be wrong.

You, human toad can simply use a blackened helmet, like that of Schumaher. I can guarantee, you will see through it in colour, and it is even comfortable for you. I don't recommend you to use 'UFO sunglasses' painted in black, because light musn't go through at all. That's the point of X-Ray vision.



posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
Let me get this straight your using a helmet to achieve x-ray vision?


Yeah, I'm using a black blindfold to achieve X-Ray vision. If I'll have the cash to buy a full-covered helmet, and have its front painted to black, I'll achieve it with it. Why this way? Because the entire front face should be covered in black, not just the eyes.



posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
I think i means that aliens hide inside organic human bodies, am i right?


They call themselves the "Elohim". Some call themselves God, Allah, or Yahweh. In old times some were called Zeus and his parties too. Recently, they call themselves "angels". Being right, they are humans. Just like earthlings. But this has nothing to do with this thread.



posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus

Originally posted by kuhl
Let me get this straight your using a helmet to achieve x-ray vision?


Yeah, I'm using a black blindfold to achieve X-Ray vision. If I'll have the cash to buy a full-covered helmet, and have its front painted to black, I'll achieve it with it. Why this way? Because the entire front face should be covered in black, not just the eyes.


And covering your eyes with a blindfold to acquire x-ray vision is achieving positive results?



posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yes, it's the best way o do it! I need to shake my pupils fast in order to do it, but without a blindfold it doesn't work at all. Any little light coming through disturbs this vision.

Cool though, seeing the electric lines inside the wall, and seeing a wardrobe this way. If a human tries to imagine, it reminds me of the computer game Diablo, when you walk in passages, but the game "lets you see" through walls in order to know where you are in the game.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join