It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imperial Klans of the United Kingdom

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
To my shock, they KKK has a UK group

www.kkkk.net...

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
That is some cold # what that bitch says about her kids. I don't care what color/race my kids where if anyone didn't like them they could take a flying #

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan
That is some cold # what that bitch says about her kids. I don't care what color/race my kids where if anyone didn't like them they could take a flying #

I was thinking the same thing. Stupid Stupid woman.

I am a bit surpised to see the Klan in the UK. I thought we had quarantined those morons on our side of the pond. The virus spread though.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is an old story..

news.bbc.co.uk...

The Klan is ment to be alive and well in south west wales

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
check this out

Bristol Cultural Partnership announces financial support from the Imperial Wizard of the Klu Klux Klan. In return the Klan get to have their pointy headed logo on all Bristol 2008 publicity and Crest Nicholson will build a series of fiery crosses along harbourside. Justifying the sponsorship tie-in Andrew Kelly said "there was no actual evidence the KKK had ever actually lynched anyone in Bristol and the crosses were being commissioned by local artists"

Also:

October 2001
In his first set-piece interview as leader with the in-house journal, the Daily Telegraph, Mr Duncan Smith creates a mild flurry by declaring that Margaret Thatcher, for all her virtues, is "the past". He also moves to stake his authority by ordering three Tory MPs - Andrew Hunter, Angela Watkinson and Andrew Rosindell - to leave the far-right Monday Club (perhaps stung by newspaper reports that both the British National party and the UK branch of the Klu Klux Klan had backed him for the leadership).

News Story. A report on the placing of a burning cross on the front door of a coloured family's house in Handsworth.

The big problem facing the police now is whether this is the work of local hooligans or political fanatics. Coming so quickly after the Leamington incident, the burning cross at Leamington and the reports of a secret Klu Klux Klan organisation in the Midlands

www.nottingham.ac.uk...

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You would like to think that after all our wars and our relationships with others, that people would realise that it�s the individual that counts.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTREX
You would like to think that after all our wars and our relationships with others, that people would realise that it�s the individual that counts.

you would like to think so, but sadly it can't be true due to certain groups of people.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
W T F ????
These Morons are more screwed up the the originals
Do you Brits always have to one up the US......

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
W T F ????
These Morons are more screwed up the the originals
Do you Brits always have to one up the US......

Looks like it doesn't it??
are country is very racist compared to the US

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Oh dear.

Now the limeys wanna run around with pillow cases on thier heads?

Why is it the limeys and other Euros seem to like to adopt the absolute grotesque and obnoxious aspects of American culture, like rap, r and b, major sitcoms, and now..........this?

I just cant digest this. When I think Klansmen, I think a bunch of inbred southern boys with drawls, pickup trucks, and "how to best drag a 'n-word' behind your truck" instruction videos.

I thought these genetic jokes in white sheets had been pretty much inbred out of existance in the US. Guess I better keep up to date on my hate groups a little better....

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
they have branches in germany,Australia and afew other european countries. But the UK branch is very small indeed and most of them are just wannabes.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The Klan is barely noticible these days
here in the south..
Guess the had to go somewhere

People here are Still proud to be Rebels
[Aginst the opression of a central government] that is
those of you who dont uderstand that
need a little History review
not revisionist History

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So the KKK is just a bunch of rednecks then? do you know how many members they have now??

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Evfen amongst hate groups in the US, the Klan is a joke. No one takes them seriously. The biggest chapter of the Klan is northern Cali, in redding, redneck land.

The KKK boiled down is basically a bunch of overweight inbred Dungeons and Dragons geeks with pick up trucks and lynching tendancies. Why this paticular branch of hate has spread, I am yet to understand.

And Strater, I have read history, most intelligent people know the real reason the average southerner fought the war was not about slavery, but the rights of the state over the central govornment, and to keep thier farms and land from getting raped and pillaged by northern carpetbagging industirliasts.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think the point here is sensationalism - the BNP and National Front have been keeping the racist home fires warm for many years - and exporting their own brand of thuggery through the auspices of organised football holiganism for plenty of years. I dont really see what the KKK can bring to the party - try looking up details on the Bradford Riots of a couple of years ago.

Just for info - has any actual acknowledged KKK member won a seat in the US legislature ? or local council ? - dont know where to look for that info from over here. However as an indication of just how racist we can be - people have actually voted some of these clowns into public office over here (the BNP).

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
*out of topic*

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
grotesque and obnoxious aspects of American culture, like rap, r and b,

Oh come on!!! That's a bull# statement!!! Because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's grotesque.

This is one of the most ignorant and generalising sentences I've read here on ATS ever.

If I was like you I would say that trance, heavy metal and gothic rock are total bull# and are #ed up. But I respect that other people love that music and see the art in it.

*back into topic*

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Skadi, we've got our share of inbred ignorant # sticks same as you have. Everybody does. ( I'm saying nothing about the darkest depths of wales...
)

I wish I wish I wish they would come up here. Ever since I heard about the BNP gaining seats in England I've dreamt about them holding a rally near me. Ohhhhhhh the fun to be had! Annoying the Tories has long since lost its attraction. As for those 'KKK' wannabes, they'd doubtless find some idiots to join them if they came up here but I know for a fact in my area at least the people wouldn't be standing around going 'ohh that's terrible'. They'd swiftly be finding themselves dumped in the harbour after a long drive in the boot of a car at the very least. If they tried something in public it would be very short and very very sweet. Anyway...

From one of the articles:

The main cause appears to be poverty and unemployment.

As is always the case.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
R&B ? that is harsh

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Open a topic in BTS if you want to talk about it. Lets stay on the #ed up KKK in Britain topic here.

I can't believe that #ing woman on that page. Those kids need a foster family and pronto!!!

Btw... I also thought that KKK's were only in the U.S.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You Brits do Know that Most "Rednecks"
in the south US are of Scotch/Irish decent
dint ya ?
weeel I Reckon yall do Now

top topics

<<   2 >>

join